Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2018, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well they all seem happy thoughts.

I've been weirdly out of it today. I'm blaming the migraines I've been having the past two days, but I don't know really why I feel so sleepy.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, well, I'm just gonna have to accept that today for me is just a happy mood day and when I'm happy and stuff, I just stim, so I'm gonna allow myself to do it! Get it out of my system, although stay low key cause I face classes all day.

Awww, sorry you have migraines. Do you get them cause of a reason or they just not explainable? I hope you do get some rest since you have a weekend plan! I forget what you are doing?

Maybe the weather makes one sleepy, is it cold and rainy?

Its overcast and actually cold out!! And I'm in a t-shirt and flip flop shoes and no jacket or sweater with me to use.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, I'm so glad you have the jacket back!

Migraines take a lot out of you. I'm also sad you feel so out of it. Sending healing thoughts and energy.

Are you almost ready for your trip? Are you leaving tomorrow? How long are you going for-like back on Sunday, or Monday?

I'm home. Sore and exhausted, but I got all of the cold stuff put away, so that will do, for now. Also, the nurse called about an hour after I left, and my prescription was waiting for me at the pharmacy.

I love my avie-it's a wonder to me, to see a tree growing on a tree branch.

Kim
Old 06-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a great photo, Kim. I leave as soon as the kids get home tomorrow. We have activities planned for Saturday in the Lake District (visiting a mine and the rope climbing thing), and coming home again Sunday. We're going to be with a friend and her son for the weekend, too.

Thanks for the healing energy. It must have worked as I just went for a long run with my friends, and for the first time in ages I kept going for the entire distance!

I'm glad you got your prescription and shopping done.

I get migraines on Sunny days, Leanne. I think the bright light sets them off.

It's not cold and rainy, I think I'm sleepy because I woke in the night and slept badly, and then overslept after that.

I'm sorry it's cold there.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Im gonna have to put on a sweater and wool socks when I get home

Hi Kim that is weird with a small tree growing out of a branch, you sure its not photoshopped?
Old 06-07-2018, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, I'm sure it's not photoshopped. How's your stimming doing this afternoon?

It sounds like a very exciting trip Claire. You're going to have a lot of fun, and lots of company. on completing and enjoying your run!

It's hot here, and sunny. I'm always chilly in here, though, because wherever I am, I always have the tower fan blowing directly on me.

Kim
Old 06-07-2018, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So far, I think the stimming was more strong in the morning! I think I'm getting more tired in the afternoon after eating and waiting for work to end. So I think my brain is slowing down on the excited energy! I do have that squishy item that causes my face to get rashes and I think that helped lessen my hand stimming by holding and squeezing it!

What are you up to this afternoon, Kim?
Old 06-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm done for the day. Maybe a few small things, but I did everything earlier.

Kim
Old 06-07-2018, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm off to bed. See you in the morning, hopefully!
Old 06-07-2018, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Goodnight, Claire

Half an hour til I can go home!
Old 06-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Night night, Claire. I wish you a better night's sleep, and sweet dreams.

Time always goes so slow when you're waiting on it.

Okay, I'm trying to un-fry my brain.

I just put in season 1, episode 1, DVD of Revolution. Figured out I may as well start over. It seems like both seasons went on foreverrrr. SO many things happened. Like, several journeys and adventures every episode.

But, I miss my characters. A lot. And, I need the violence today. Unresolved anger issues with the US govt.

Kim
Old 06-07-2018, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Argh, I have 7 minutes!

I feel like having a nap!

What's Revolution? Too bad you couldn't find the Stephanie movie on Netflix, that had some violence in it a bit

Too bad you don't play video games cause then you could really play out violence vicariously

I'm over work today.

Old 06-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Revolution is about when our government collapses, and they cut all of the power out around the planet. People taking over cities, killing each other for food, basic necessities, and political power, militias rising up. Having to travel with weapons, to get those things-having to walk across the country for those things, and weapons. Lots and lots of weapons-swords, knives, poison, guns, punching each other, kicking each other, choking each other, capturing each other to torture them with violence, for information...I see it in our not to distant future, now, as a reality.

ETA-I forgot the violence of tearing families apart, for those reasons, and for crossing into their areas...pretty much, reality now.

I don't like horror violence when I need violence. I like realistic violence. People killing each other with a purpose. Well, mostly with a purpose. I used to play violent computer games, but, the new stuff, not my cup of tea.

See you when you get home.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 06-07-2018 at 03:19 PM
Old 06-07-2018, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello! I’m home and if I’d known your package was here waiting, I would have been even more

Hey, it came already!

Wow, I’m impressed by your colouring skills! What markers are those cause it evens out so nicely it almost looks like it was printed in color rather than coloured! And I’m impressed by the intricate ones where you didn’t go out of any lines and maintained patterns. And the colours you’d choose to go together for golden hair tresses. Even nice sparkly pens you have

And what a nice colouring books thanks for the gift! there are some interesting designs and pictures I’d like to try in that. I want to do an intricate one too eventually!

Thanks again!

I don’t like real life violence much. If the US does go that route, I wonder what it will be like being your neighbor when it’s not us in a civil war. Unless as an ally, we join to assist the Resistance!
Old 06-07-2018, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay it got there! I was just wondering about that a little while ago.

I'm glad you like the colored pictures, and , for all of the nice things you said. I'm glad you already found a couple of pictures you want to color.

I used Sharpie extra fine permanent markers. On the bigger ones, I used the regular Sharpie permanent markers, as well as Bic permanent markers, both fine and extra fine. For the sparkly I just used glitter gel pens. Neither permanent markers, or gel pens, bleed. I never use regular markers.

I don't think many of us would live, without what we're used to-no cars, computers, phones, power...it is funny though, on episode 3, they were calling themselves The Resistance, which, is what we call ourselves. Resisting what's happening, and determined to make it better.

You guys probably wouldn't be our allies, by the time the G7 conference is over this weekend. The G7 is about to become the G6, and move on without us. Just like every other deal we used to be a part of.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 06-07-2018 at 04:27 PM