Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2018, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly! It's quicker to get through Friends episodes.

Well I hope you can find a substitute if that happens again.
Old 06-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, something that smells like rubber, anyway!

Off to my next location, I feel like I need a nap though, I feel a bit tired and dizzy hope I can make it through another 3 hours.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, I did respond to your Once post. Hopefully as respectfully as you did.

I'm glad you had a walk, got so much gardening done, and had a good evening. I hope you sleep well.

Leanne, sorry you can't find those. I hate when things like that happen. You shouldn't be driving if you feel at all dizzy. You could kill yourself, or someone else.

Bleh. My psychiatric nurse's office just called back. She will call me back, tomorrow, when she's spoken to Anne, and they've gotten my prescription in. I run out tomorrow. She also told me I need to call their office a few days before I'm about to run out. So, now I have to call my pharmacy, AND her office.

Ever feel like the universe is out to get you?

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 06-06-2018 at 11:34 PM
Old 06-06-2018, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You guys fighting over TV? I could never care that much to fight viewpoints. Cause I just know its fictional.

However, flat out trolls always get under my skin!!

I feel a bit better, but I had to go to my next location and not be late, the dizzyness wasn't vertigo bad.

I think I just need some water!!

Also now I have to shelve alot of books in preparation for inventory. Some books are so close together I don't know how I'll easily move them to mark them with the scanner!

Yeah, sometimes it does feel like the universe is out to get you!!! Sorry you have to have that annoyance of phone calling and timing being not the best!

Hows your day??
Old 06-06-2018, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not just characters and couples, but actors/actresses and their talent. It's all opinion, we just don't agree.

What is the point of watching, if you don't care? I don't waste my time watching fictional shows I have no feelings for. That's just my way, though.

I hope you can get them scanned. Don't forget to not bend over.

Eh, it's everything-not just phone calls.

Day is good. Got some stuff done, then came home and took a short nap. Been talking to my cousin in messenger (FB) because she was waiting for her friend at the Dr's office, for over 2 1/2 hours. That would make me furious.

Kim
Old 06-06-2018, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I care somewhat, but maybe its just I go with the flow of what the writers and how the show goes. I'm laid back in my tv show watching. I like the characters. But not much I can do about where the show takes the characters. There are so many issues I don't like with the X-Files overall, but I pretend the show ends at the end of season 8. Its my own head canon.

Its hard not to bend over for the lowest shelves. unless I sit on the actual ground which is hard and hurts my knees.

I got all my shelving done cause I played youtube videos on my ipad mini while I went around shelving... I love portable technology. It makes doing mundane stuff better than doing it in the quiet boringness of the room!

Yeah that would make me MAD too!!! That's why I bring my ipad with me in my bag, so I have something to read if I'm waiting or games to play!! But that's a really long time, it would feel like my own time was being wasted!!
Old 06-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I could never stick with a show where the writing is mostly bad. It would do nothing but infuriate me even more that they once had a good show. Yeah, see, when my characters become badly written, I quit watching. I guess I don't understand why you would put yourself through that.

I can overlook characters, sometimes. Even Once I stopped watching for almost 2 years. Roswell I adored, but I didn't watch season 3. They blew it. I didn't reward their ratings, or punish myself, by watching.

Why haven't you taken a short stool with you? Or a pad to sit on? I mean, you know you have to get down there.

on get all your shelving done. I used to do the same thing when I was cleaning. That or I'd turn all the TV's in the restaurant on.

I wouldn't stay. Yeah, I know I'm an extremist by nature. I'd never sit there and wait more than half an hour. Nothing would be able to distract my anger at them telling me my time doesn't matter.

Kim
Old 06-06-2018, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I frequently quit watching shows and never watch a full entire run of a series. I did with Bates Motel though cause they had a plan for an end result and an end date so the writing didn’t go bad there.

I stopped watching X-Files after season 5 when it first aired. I didn’t watch the whole series til the winter/spring of 2016.

I probably will bring a short stool with me when I do inventory, I’ll just bring it in my car, the lower shelves are lower than even the chairs sized for kids.

What’s your evening plans? I've been ready to sleep since about 6:30 pm goodnight and slept tight

Last edited by reason to believe; 06-06-2018 at 10:33 PM
Old 06-06-2018, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gah! I fell asleep. Just got back up to say goodnight, and love ya.

Claire, good morning!

Kim
Old 06-07-2018, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Morning. I woke up early and couldn't sleep for a bit, so I've only just got up.

It's rare for me to watch all of a show too. The writing tends to not stay consistent, or just repeats itself. I also go along with writing choices, usually, too.

I need to get some breakfast!
Old 06-07-2018, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, still not back asleep.

Good morning Claire! I hope you're having a good one.

I'm going to try crawling back in bed, and to sleep again.

I think, honestly, Buffy was the only series I stayed with consistently, every episode, of every season. Even though I hated a lot of season 4, I never missed an episode.

Kim
Old 06-07-2018, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's good when you love a show like that. I loved the whole of all the Stargate series, and can watch them over and over. Stargate Atlantis was my obsession before Once took over.

I hope you can get some sleep.

I must get dressed and get on, I've got stuff to do to get ready for our weekend away.

My son lost his coat, and I was stressed because I couldn't find a replacement. My mum in law asked at the cinema, and they had it! I'm so relieved!
Old 06-07-2018, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, that's a good thing, your MIL phoned the theater! Glad you found the coat as it was really gone! Must have been really confusing to not find it anywhere at home!!

I think the shows I can watch over and over are Simpsons, Seinfeld and 30 Rock. Those episodes never get old to me!! (none of which are really having fandoms on although the Simpsons and 30 Rock used to have boards here and I missed those times )

What's your weekend plan, Claire? Did you get the stuff done?

I'm at work and been stimming so hard this morning in only 45 minutes although I don't know what's triggering me to do that Gotta cool it!!
Old 06-07-2018, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Better than that, she went there to ask.

I haven't seen the Simpsons for so long! It moved to a satellite channel so I couldn't watch it.

I got it done. I have to pack for our weekend away tomorrow.

You excited about something?
Old 06-07-2018, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I shouldn't be excited really. The only things in my brain is like the 80's board is redesigning so I suggested some color schemes. My co-worker isn't here so I don't have to look busy at work, feeling on top of things at work? Its cool and overcast out? Thinking/daydreaming about getting new furniture?

Just weirdo random stuff makes me stim hard, until I notice and think "stop that"