Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2018, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish I could see the before and after in pictures!

Yeah, this is good cause since dinner is ready now, I’ll get my stuff earlier than I was planning and be back earlier too! Before it starts raining hopefully.

Hopefully you won’t fall asleep before I come back.,

Also, while I was at work after shelving, I finally started updating the introduction main page of this forum with updated links to threads. Some were like 3 threads older than what they now are it’s easier to do that on a desktop computer than an iPad!

Ok, I better go there to eat, even though my body feels so tired right now!

see you later hopefully
Old 06-12-2018, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

are you home?

You have a computer at home to do that with, don't you?

What did you have for dinner? Did you get everything you wanted while out?

I'm probably going to have to try bed, before too long. Well, we'll see. We know how I am about that. All I know is I'm tired of not falling asleep till after the sun is up.

Kim
Old 06-12-2018, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I am now. I didn’t get much fresh food, just frozen. The toaster I’m looking for wasn’t at that store. I got cleaning supplies at least!

Now they are playing JG movies on TCM right now so that’s a good casual thing to watch while reading since I’ve seen this movie so many times

For dinner, we had fried mushrooms and chicken and some Asian coleslaw! Then we had ice cream in a sugar cone for dessert! Nice to eat real cooked food after a while!

I have a computer but since I’ve had iPads, I haven’t turned on my computer in more than a year. I’m sure it needs lot of updates at this point
Old 06-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A real meal is a good thing. I love fried mushrooms! Wait, do you mean batter dipped fried mushrooms? Or just mushroom fried in a skillet? Either way, I'm all about mushrooms, so I'm officially jealous.

At least you got some of what you wanted.

Yeah, you should probably do that, so you can update things on the board.

Just checked my sugar, and it's way up. That's probably why I feel so tired now.

Kim
Old 06-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How do you check your sugar and what can you do when it’s up? Cause I know sweet things are consumed when it’s low, right?

It was mushrooms fried in a skillet very flavourful

I can’t beleive how cold it feels tonight. I hope to sleep well, I’ve been tired all night too, even while at the store.

Well tomorrow or whenever you wash your hair, it will be less work cause it’s short now!
Old 06-12-2018, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I poke my finger, then use the blood on a test strip, that's in the machine. It tells me what my sugar level is at that moment. Not much a can do. Drink a lot of water. I can't do more insulin, cause it'll drop too much when I'm asleep.

Yeah, I like those mushrooms. My favorite is dipping them in seasoned batter, and frying them in oil. Though, I also like canned mushrooms, drained, with cheese melted over them.

I only (according to some of the hairdressers) am supposed to wash my hair every few days, because it's so dry. It will definitely be awesome to have short hair to wash again.

When I was younger and my hair would still grow faster, I used to get my hair halfway down my back, go very short, and start all over again. She said today the reason I didn't have many dead ends was because I let my hair air dry. It'll be a lot faster drying naturally with short hair.

I'm ready for bed now, so while I'm feeling icky, and sleepy, I'm going to get changed, and crawl into bed.

Tell your kitty to come cuddle with you so you warm up.

Okay, love you, sweet dreams, and sleep tight. See you tomorrow!

Kim
Old 06-12-2018, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

( I just had the weirdest thought watching this 1941 movie... that everyone I’m watching in it is now dead. Cause anyone JG and MR’s ages would be in their ‘90’s right now, so anyone older than that is definitely not around anymore!)

I never had battered fried mushrooms but sounds good too!

I’d hate to have to draw my own blood plus it would hurt.

My hair is so fine I need to wash it everyday or it gets too oily. In the summer when I don’t have to blow dry with a time limit, I prefer to let it air dry. But I can’t air dry on work days cause it wouldn’t be dry before I got to work and I can’t have wet hair look at work

I hope you feel good tomorrow and sleep well! Love you too have a good sleep
Old 06-12-2018, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad you love the haircut, Kim! I have to drive him to the tutor, which is not good on bad traffic days like yesterday! They have computers and stuff to work on so they can't come to your home.

I hope you had a nice dinner with your mum, Leanne. Well done on correcting the board guide. I always do that kind of job on my laptop, it would be so hard on my tablet.

I have such a stiff neck this morning! The gardening yesterday probably didn't help, but I wonder if it's due to sleeping on the floor, a few days ago...
Old 06-13-2018, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Your hair cut sounds awesome!!!! Almost makes me want short hair! Almost I don't have the face for it... and I am also incredubly lazy when it comes to styling.

Leanne, yay for your mom! I miss real food. Everything they feed people at the hospital has been heated up to a million degrees to make it mushy and bacteria-free
How is your back doing?

Claire, sounds like a combination of both? How about a hot bath, you busy bee, you deserve it!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 06-13-2018, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome avatar, Kia!

Thanks maybe I should have a bath.

I got on with my book keeping today.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

did not sleep much at all, so I'm feeling like a zombie this morning. Sort of not the best! Need coffee still but I want my stomach to feel ok for it!

Kia, I can't cut my hair "boy short" cause my face is too round for that! I'd be all face. My back isn't hurting as much today, but that changes from day to day so I'm not getting my hopes up just cause its not as painful today.

Claire, I'm sure it might have to do with sleeping on the floor. Its like we feel young, but our bodies aren't exactly working at the same performance level we expect from how we still feel. So then its surprising when we get sore so easily when we didn't used to.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry to hear that Leanne. I'm doing better for sleep now. No naps today. I've not done much exercise though.

That's true we're getting too old for that sort of thing. I used to sleep on the floor or in an armchair all the time when I was in my 20s.

I need to give my cat some fresh food.

My daughter got in after a rehearsal at school, and was in tears. She wouldn't tell us what was wrong, though.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww, that's upsetting that she's upset but won't share it!

I'm sort of bored at work. Except the secretary here is thinking that some laminating I got done has been paid electronically but the person who did the laminating says electronic was cut off for June 1st so I need them to send a cheque and I don't feel like arguing with the secretary that it wasn't paid and a cheque needs to be written.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Finances can be annoying. I hope you get it sorted out.You'd think it would be easy enough to check whether it was paid or not though.

Yes, she's still having a hard time dealing with friends, plus she's quite emotional. I'm giving her some space right now, and hopefully she will open up when she's ready.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the secretary said she would check up on it, and write her a cheque once she finds out. Supposedly, electronic payment stopped after June 1st.

Yeah, I know, when feeling emotional, I prefer my own space to process my stuff. Then when feeling more calmed, I share my stuff. Good decision, Mom Claire! It sure isn't the easiest age to be for a girl!

Having ramen soup early in the morning since I need a fuller stomach and lunch is way too far away it feels.