Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-28-2018, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Kim. Yes I'm home with the kids, now. I was there as they have a business which needs watching too. My husband is doing that now.

I hope you find places to put everything. You always seem to have to move things around, I hope you don't hurt yourself.
Old 05-28-2018, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

on being home. Thanks-I forgot to ask earlier why they needed you to watch. That's awesome that you did that. I'm happy you're home with your kids.

I'm being careful. You guys would be surprised how much stuff I can fit into little spaces. I'm being careful.

I edited my last post, before I saw we'd gone to another page-Leanne I haven't been outside as it's been raining solidly for the past 3 days, with lots of heavy downpours.

ETA-I've just started OUAT season 2, episode 1.

Kim
Old 05-28-2018, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, be careful moving things, Kim! It will be really nice when you get everything back in its place with the more useful desk!

Yeah, its annoying on long weekends, tv does get boring with marathon reruns just happening! The only marathons I watch are usually House Hunters shows.

I've just been cataloging new books here, as usual. Surprisingly found some back here that still weren't catalogued!

Glad you are home sweet home, Claire!!! And your family is back with you too!!

I'm feeling sleepy a bit cause I ate lunch and its typical in the afternoon, feels like the slowest part of the day for some reason!
Old 05-28-2018, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You are? I'm watching season 7 again.

Lots of rain there? I hope the creek is okay. It's been really hot here today. It made washing the car even harder!

I'm glad you're being careful. It's great you're finding places for things.

I love cataloguing. My last job as a librarian was as a cataloguer.
Old 05-28-2018, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's cool you found those books Leanne, cause it'll give you something to do. Or, were you already too busy? I hope the rest of your afternoon goes quickly.

Claire, actually I'm just moving it all to piles in the living room. I'm glad your family and you are home. If I were you'd I'd have been hosing myself down. You're so lucky you get to see all of season 7 again so soon.

Who knows when I will find a place for the stuff. I guess back on the shelf once it's in there. No idea where the shelf will go in there, though. I'm going to have to have them move their furniture out of there, since the room is supposed to be my room.

Anyway, it's keeping me busy, and keeping me from thinking. I switched to Armageddon. I just can't focus on paying attention to OUAT, or anything, when I'm like this.

Kim
Old 05-28-2018, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's no so good, Kim! I hope the piles are not in the way.

That is the advantage of having it on Netflix here. I'm too tired to concentrate on it though.

I'm glad you're busy. I saw Armageddon at the cinema but I thought it was a terrible film. Probably good to stop you thinking about the real world, though.

Good night. I hope the rest of your day goes well, both of you.
Old 05-28-2018, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Goodnight, Claire! have a good sleep!

Nah, Kim, here I need stuff to do cause if I do have stuff to do here, I don't have to go out there where the wild classes are!

My least favorite job will be coming up end of the June and that's inventory. And I have 3 schools to do it for! its literally scanning every single book on the shelves. Gets tiring.. hopefully I can listen to some audiobooks cause scanning is a mindless task!

Hey, Kim, think there will be a point when you will be DONE shuffling things and have it finally organized all your stuff?
Old 05-28-2018, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire. I love Armageddon. I don't care about effects, or the plots if the characters and actors are great. I don't usually watch movies for action, or special effects. I care about the characters.

Sleep well, and sweet dreams.

Leanne, I hope you're able to listen to something good while doing that. I remember doing that in grocery stores-every single product on 2 aisles. I do NOT envy you.

No, I don't think I'll ever be done.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 05-28-2018 at 02:57 PM
Old 05-28-2018, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you think it would be easier to donate stuff?

I don't really have a problem getting rid of old books, or clothes.

Yeah, inventory is a really boring and tiring job. I have to make sure my back is up to it by then!!

I'm counting down the hour left til I can go home and make sure my cat is ok!!
Old 05-28-2018, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Most of it is old journals-they don't take stuff with writing in it.

So, even the old regular books I have, that I'm not keeping, will go out in recycling or trash-because I can't use boxes to put in them and carry them to the car, to donate.

I'm sure your kitty is fine. Mine hides under furniture when strangers come in the house.

I feel like taking another nap. I'm tired, and lightheaded.

Kim
Old 05-28-2018, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, hope you get some good rest!

Finally time for me to go home!
Old 05-28-2018, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you're off work.

Kim
Old 05-28-2018, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes and I’m now home alone too so it’s nice!

How you doing was the nap good?
Old 05-28-2018, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the power went out a few minutes after I posted that. They just flipped the switch on the transformer to turn it back on.

Then, we had to reboot the internet.

I took an advil PM since the power was out. Unfortunately it doesn't stop pain, or dreams. At any rate, I wanted to get up and let you know what happened, and say goodnight. (my alarm goes beeps once, after power comes back on, to let me know that the power has gone out while I was sleeping. )

Enjoy your night of quiet. Maybe it will be like that a lot this summer.

Sleep tight, and have sweet dreams. Love you.

Kim
Old 05-28-2018, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, that sure must have been annoying, can’t do much without power or internet.

Ok, hope to see you tomorrow, I have t done much, just chillaxing tonight, which I usually do on Mondays after work!

I hope you have more peaceful dreams tonight, love you too,

Goodnight, sleep tight, see you tomorrow!