Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-27-2018, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello

Sorry, sleep didn't work out for you, Kim hopefully there can be a good nap later like yesterday. Hoping the race can go on for ya

Claire, classical music concert sounds great! And so does lunch!

The kids did sleep over so it was quiet last night and this morning was like bliss of the past. I slept well. Hopefully when I get up, I'll feel the benefit, but I'm still in bed feeling like I could go back to sleep. So nice to have a quiet morning to sleep in with.
Old 05-27-2018, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good sleep does help promote a good mood for sure, Leanne. Any plans for the day?

I've been pretty inactive today, but I'm pretty unmotivated to do much today...
Old 05-27-2018, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, how was your lunch? Anything good? You'd have no patience with me and computers.

Is it a concert you're looking forward to? Thanks. Yeah, my brain won't shut down. Sounds like an unmotivated weekend for us all.

Thanks Leanne. I'm SO happy you had a good night's sleep, and lots of quiet then, and this morning.

The race will be on for about 5 hours, and starts around 6pm, so it's going to be a long night.

By the way Love you guys.

Kim
Old 05-27-2018, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was okay. I think my mum-in-law likes to feed me up, so I didn't have all of it!

It's hard when when you can't stop thinking about something. I sometimes go for a walk, or write stuff down, just to get it out of my head.

Love you too, Kim!
Old 05-27-2018, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love you too Kim & Claire

I was just watching cheesy movies made by my church from the 1950's and 60's.

Around 4 pm, my mom invited me over for a birthday dinner for one of my brothers whose birthday was last week and he's now 40! So that my later afternoon plan.

That race is going to go late, Kim

I love totally quiet mornings. So opposite of yesterday morning.
Old 05-27-2018, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

she's very mom like with you and feeding you, Claire

Wow I can't believe it's already almost 9pm there. Will they be home tonight, or tomorrow?

Leanne, your celebration sounds like it will be nice. Movies of you, like home movies?

I didn't watch the first race. Not my kind of racing, so I wasn't in the mood. Watching my cartoons. My favorite one is having a marathon all weekend.

Kim
Old 05-27-2018, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I get the feeling she likes me.

Love you too, Leanne.

They won't be back until tomorrow night.

A birthday dinner sounds nice, Leanne.

Enjoy the cartoons, Kim.
Old 05-27-2018, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, you made me laugh on the Bunny thread you were indicating something but her icon still wasn't changed despite you mentioning it plainly twice no hints taken.

Kim, no the movies are like about church ideals and doctrine, it's just interesting for me to see how things used to look back then... all the kids being perfectly still sitting in chairs not like today's hyper and squirmy kids all the women my age look 20 years older than they are cause of their fashion and hair, stuff like that. Also, how gender roled the women are, how patriarchal the men are acting.

Is that Spongebob!

My Sunday afternoon shows are usually a line up of old sitcoms, Brady Bunch, Facts of Life and Different Strokes. But the channel changes it up every now and then, it used to Mary Tyler Moore and Rhoda a few months ago.
Old 05-27-2018, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know Leanne. I felt like writing back, 'shouldn't you change it Karen?' It's been mentioned by other people on another board too, so I'm not getting involved!
Old 05-27-2018, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, just how you plainly indicated it in a straight way twice with no change just made me giggle.

But I've never been able to upload anything larger than 100 pixels, so I don't know how got that through for her!

It's 1 pm, I guess I should get up and shower and eat... I've been too enjoying the absolutely quiet morning too much!
Old 05-27-2018, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I'm glad I amused you. I have no idea how she managed to upload or attach it either.

Still in bed at 1pm! It's gone 9pm here: I'm going to bed in an hour...
Old 05-27-2018, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I’m up now, eating a lean cuisine steamer lunch (chicken linguini) and have my family dinner in about two hours.

I hope you have a better sleep.

My cat is fixating on a cap from my juice bottle... wonder what his mind is thinking cause he’s really staring at it.
Old 05-27-2018, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, yep, your MIL definitely cares about you, a lot.

Yay, so another day to do some chilling out, and taking care of yourself.

Leanne, it is funny. It's good your enjoying your quiet morning. I wouldn't want to move, either.

I had gotten a PM from Karen, so I mentioned it to her there. She keeps saying "I got it at an official icon place" and not changing it. Claire, you're not the only mod to mention it to her, so I'm sure she's gotten PM's about it, but still hasn't done anything about it. I guess she thinks she's special an doesn't have to follow rules.

Leanne, my favorite is The Fairly Oddparents. I like a few ones, like Spongebob, but it's my favorite.

Racing pre-show is on, but I always dislike the drivers they interview. They shouldn't have favorites, but they do, and interview and praise them week after week, so I just don't watch. I'll turn the race on, after the national anthem, around 6:20pm.

Kim
Old 05-27-2018, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It’s a nice day out here today, gotta have some coffee, this time no spiking! I think that contributed to me feeling blah yesterday. And didn’t get anything done!

Do you have any snacks for the race Kim?

I’ve never seen the Fairly Oddparents.

I’m watching Facts of Life!
Old 05-27-2018, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Facts of Life is one of those shows that carried well. I can watch it without thinking it's stupid. I love Facts of Life. I checked our channel here-nothing good on, old shows wise.

Is that for me, or for what I said?

Hm, no special snacks. Just the usual ones.

I got distracted tweeting potus. Too stupid to know he's too stupid to speak. I know he reads our tweets-because he's just that vain,

Did you enjoy your dinner? How about your drink?

Mom just offered me pizza, after rolling her eyes at me because I put 2 journals in my recycling bag. You know-the books she told me to put in my trash and recycling. I think my eyes may roll out of my head today. Besides, she only offered me pizza so there wouldn't be 2 slices leftover (frozen pizza) so I didn't take any. I had a salad. Yeah, I'm just ranting.

ETA instead of the national anthem they played Amazing Grace on bagpipes-that is what was played at Papa's funeral, so, I'm off here for a while.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 05-27-2018 at 03:02 PM