Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-26-2018, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, its 1 pm, I woke up at 7 am and I've spent all this time, reading online in bed. I need to get up and get some daylight exposure after this post.

No, it's not quiet, still some annoyed arguing, I guess they aren't having a good day. Their stuff, makes me get the second hand stress of their stress and not fun! I hope they are going out now.

Hey, Claire, you already had a special title! Is that gone by end of May, in case you win the posting challenge, you need to have the next one too! I can't even remember the last time I had a custom title.

Hey, Kim, when you get back, your post count is only 10 posts away from 66,666!
Old 05-26-2018, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I stayed in because it was very hot and sunny earlier. I thought the evening would be a nicer time to go out.

My special title should be expiring soon. So it's all fine. I've had a few custom titles. It's nice every so often.

You need to do something you like and not worry about what they're doing.
Old 05-26-2018, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Over here, it’s surprisingly overcast and cool, but not too cold. My bike is now ready to ride so I can do that at some point this afternoon now! I only go around my block a few times, nothing exciting!

My cat was extra cute when I got up. I entered my living room and couldn’t see him and it was quiet for a bit .... then suddenly he springs out from behind my dresser with a meow as if to say “surprise, here I am!” and then came to me like the cutie he is!

My favorite custom title I had was during the 80’s board celebration and we chose our own 80’s title for ourselves so I chose “She’s So Unusual” from Cyndi Lauper’s album. Which kinda described me as well as be an 80’s reference! I wanted to keep that one for longer than a month

I just had a coffee with spiked creamer.

Everyone is now out, hopefully for a few hours and it’s finslly quiet around here for me and my cat!
Old 05-26-2018, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, I hope you sleep well. See you tomorrow.

Leanne, I'm happy you're enjoying your kitty's company. Did you go out bike riding? I couldn't go for my walk because of the weather.

Just got up from a nap. Sometimes it's easier to just sleep, than deal.

Kim
Old 05-26-2018, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No, I haven’t gone out yet. I’d have to put on pants and shoes first.

I was browsing this Aspie forum and read a post from a female who mentioned her special interest is Judy Garland. so I joined and told her I thought I was the only one so if she wanted to talk about it, I wouldn’t zone out on her Then I noticed in another one of her posts, she also works in a library, that’s three similar things, wow

How was your sleep? Did it make you feel better?

I might eat a bit of my macaroni salad. Although the sauce causes me to usually eat one noodle at a time and not a full mouthful!
Old 05-26-2018, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, pants and shoes are kind of needed.

That's awesome about the forum! I always believe people are brought together for a reason, by things they have in common. That is amazing for you.

I'm not sure yet if the nap helped. I know it thundered a bit, but I think I slept really heavy.

I hope you find something you'll enjoy eating. I had a little homemade potato salad Mom made. I need to eat more thought, and wow, it's 7:30pm. ha-and now the sun decides to come out.

I'm watching my HGTV recorded shows, for now.

Kim
Old 05-26-2018, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, but it’s no guarantee she will talk to me, I just let her know someone else shares a special interest.

I’m just watching YouTube videos in my subscriptions since I haven’t watched for a while now.

Store bought macaroni salad always has this weird aftertaste in the sauce. I like homemade where I barely have mayonnaise in it and also add tuna in it. So it’s mostly dry, hardly wet.

You like House Hunters or design renovation shows?
Old 05-26-2018, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's a good thing to do. That's how people get to know each other. Plus, it's always fun to hang with people you have something you're passionate about to share, even if that's all you talk about.

It DOES! It always has a bizarre aftertaste.

I like Love It, Or List It, because one is a designer/renovator, and the other is a real estate agent. The people decide between staying in their house with some renovations, or buy a new house instead.

I guess renovation shows. I like the hosts. On House Hunters, there are no hosts.

Also, I'm just going to start using random smilies, even if they don't fit, cause they make me happy.

Kim
Old 05-26-2018, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I wonder what the aftertaste is

We have Love It or Leave It Vancouver edition here. And I just read a new story where a couple on there are suing cause they claim the contractor the show got them was actually an actor and their renovation was really shoddy.

I’m watching a YouTube video where a guy eats a meal while talking to the camera. it’s like being at dinner with someone but one sided conversation in the room!

I’ve been out of sorts today like you. My eyes are so sore and tired. I just put cold water on my face but doesn’t really help the soreness!

Do you like going on real Ferris wheels? I don’t, cause they can go up too high and the things can swing in the wind!
Old 05-26-2018, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No idea, but now I want to throw what's left of mine away.

glad you still like watching people eat. I don't know about that for me.

Yeah, mine is a feeling of just doom. Like, what's the point of it all. The only thing that helps me is eyedrops, but I know you're creeped out by using them.

Yeah, I love ferris wheels. I like sky rides too-the carts that carry you from one side of an amusement park to another, in carts that hang down, and travel along a wire. Though, I didn't like it when the power went out, and my and my brother were stuck up there hanging.

I found a better library one for you

Kim
Old 05-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh boy, I’d hate to be stuck on a ride in the air!

what’s that’s a scary library smilie? Libraries can be scary... the new movie IT and the beginning of Ghostbusters proved that to me!

There is another fly stuck in my room and I have no idea how it got in here, they have a special art to flying through the cracks in my door or something! I have screens on my windows so the only way they can get in is through then open front doors, I’m guessing! Although my door is always closed!

I’m watching a guy play some scary games, that’s more fun, watching the horror game being played but also when they get scared

Yeah no eye drops for me cause I can’t stand seeing the thing in front of my eyes preparing to drop liquid in my eyeball.

This is a do nothing day for me, for sure!
Old 05-26-2018, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it's definitely not fun being hanging over a theme park, and not moving.

The library in the first IT scared me. Yeah, I'm not sure what the scary part is about that smilie I just like the daylight part of it.

Do you have screens that move up and down, even if you just leave them down? They come in through the teeny gaps in those, too.

that does sound funny.

I usually have to try with eye drops a couple of times, because it's natural to close your eyes when something is coming towards them.

I just hope the race is good tomorrow. My driver hasn't been doing well, but I'd at least like to see one of the team do well/win.

I might put my Christmas lights on. I really need to be clearing out my shelves, and moving my rolling, plastic, filing cabinet out of here.

Kim
Old 05-26-2018, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel so sleepy like I need a nap that I've crawled into bed and it's 6 pm!

I could have done a lot if I had the energy today but today was a waste. I shouldn't have spiked my coffee probably

My window screens open back and forth, not up and down. I don't know how a fly gets through my door cracks and doesn't fly upstairs to the people who like keeping the front door open.

Was there a race today or did you skip it! I hope it's good for your tomorrow.

After your nap do you feel energetic to move things? Christmas lights sound peaceful, I'd turn them on!

I don't know if I should sleep or not
Old 05-26-2018, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's storming pretty bad here now, so, no more napping for me. Are you going to nap? Or, just resting? Wow, even with my TV volume up, I can hear how hard it's pouring out there, when it hits the ground.

spiked coffee made you tired? Alcohol always woke me up-but I've always been an opposite person.

There was the Jr. race, but I didn't watch. (By Jr., I mean like Jr's in high school, while the seniors are the big boys). There were some "senior" drivers driving in the Jr. race today (yeah, that's allowed) so no point in watching. It's pathetic to me they drive in the lower series. The lower series is supposed to be for new and up and coming drivers.

No, I usually feel I need to wake up all over again. I have my Christmas lights on.

Have you decided whether you're going to nap? I'm hungry, so I think I'm going to fix one of my frozen dinners. Thank goodness they can all be microwaved now.

Kim
Old 05-26-2018, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah now you don't have to live on sandwiches! Now you can have hot meals which is much better.

I think I'm going to attempt sleep, but I have no idea when the kids arrive back here, right now is the perfect quiet time to try.

The creamer had vodka in it so I don't know, not like I had loads of it though

I wish I could have a storm here but thunder and stuff is quite rare here.

Ok, eat your meal and I'll see if I even get a small nap in... doubt it plus it's 6:30 pm!

See you laterz -probably not for long