Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2018, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Absolutely they do-and, you're almost always unconscious when they do. I can't believe they didn't give you any medicine before the anesthesia. Just like they always wheel you out of the hospital in a wheel chair. You guys must have no self-protection, no laws to protect you, meaning, you can't sue for any injuries or complications.

I've told you all along a pill doesn't solve the problem. Just like with your back. Just like a pain pill doesn't fix anything. It eases the pain, just like an anxiety medication eases anxiety. It doesn't fix the problem. There is no magic pill that fixes things.

Sounds like work will be pretty good for a while. Did you talk to your co-worker, or just choose to live with the way things were?

I'm okay. Found some of my insurance papers, but it doesn't have the dates of appointments, so, it didn't really help. So far I've wasted about 12 hours, making calls, waiting for call backs, and searching for files that did me no good. I'll be facing a lot of that in the next week.
Old 06-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Maybe I wasn’t really “sick”. Maybe really sick people get wheeled in on a bed. I had an IV in before I walked into the surgery room. Then they put the anaesthesia medicine through my IV, they didn’t put a face mask on me while I was still conscious. I went out really quick!

I was going to talk to my co-worker but I could only find my job description and not hers anywhere, but then she came in and read both of ours and apologized to me cause she saw my specific tasks were in mine and hers was more vague and she knew she did mine. And when I first got in I’m afraid I did talk to her, but I’m sure I didn’t hide being upset very well. She for sure got the message though

We are both applying for other schools though for next year, evidently we’re both kind of fed up with this particular place

Ugh, I’m sorry, you have to deal, with phone calls and wasted your time with those papers! and it’s so annoying when places don’t do things on Mondays, that’s a weekday, it’s a work day!

Time for a new thread:
http://www.fanforum.com/f18/x-files-.../#post94120539

Last edited by beloved of the sky; 06-04-2018 at 08:22 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread