Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2018, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m surprised you’re on at this hour, Kim! It’s midnight here, and I’m starting to feel like I should be sleeping, I’m cold, I should crawl into bed very soon!

I’m glad you found out what the cause of what was depressing you. I’m glad it can help you now. I’m glad you’re happier at 4 am or so I missed you too it’s nice to be able to talk with you daily.

My SIL refuses to medicate her hyper and ODD son, so she won’t even help him that way and they just argue and yell at each other. And the place upstairs is so echo-y, I can hear it and it is even louder cause of that! Sometime, when my nephew is older and even more fuelled by testosterone, it’s gonna get uglier! *sigh* why me

I’m glad I mostly have everything done here too. I just need to wash and make my bed clean and get new food for my fridge and I’d be ready for this week.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes you can't get them under control at a late stage. It has to be when they are little.

Yeah take some time off, Kim. I was happy I didn't drop my tablet in the bath.

That can't be fun to listen to, Leanne.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, I'm surprise you're not in bed posting. It is late there. I'm glad you don't have to work tomorrow, and it's fun seeing you.

I still don't understand how your parents don't care what you're going through. Even if they don't understand, they should take your word for it. They should also be getting on to your brother, for not being a parent. I do NOT understand why boys get away with so much, and women are held responsible for everything. I guess they feel like it's a woman's place.

You'll get your food, and get your bed done tomorrow. You needed a break today.

Claire, okay. I'm glad you didn't, too. Are you going to take some time for yourself today? Will it be too hot to go walking later?

I can't use the car till Tuesday, so all I have to eat are hot pockets. It's a good thing I only eat once a day.

I am sure I'll end up sleeping most of the day, but, that's okay.

Kim
Old 05-21-2018, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It doesn't seem so hot today.

I'm going to the coffee house this morning, so I need to get dressed soon...

I don't know how you can eat so little, Kim.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, for going for coffee. I'm so happy you get to do that. The coffee smilie for you.

I'm glad it's cooler for you. It's still about 20 degrees cooler here than it was last week.

I was taught to never eat much. It's hard to break that habit.

Kim
Old 05-21-2018, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you have a fun coffee shop get together, Claire. What do you drink if you don’t have coffee?

Well, I’m feeling like, I have to stay living here cause the rent is cheap, compared to any condos etc. Plus it’s my family’s house and I want to not leave it so it becomes my SIL and her side of the family just in it!

Parents set up headphones to block their sounds and offered me to go to their condo if I need to get away but that’s best they can do for me, I guess. It’s the only way SIL can afford to live in a place too.

Yeah, I feel like you must be starving all the time, Kim not good!
Old 05-21-2018, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I always have a decaf tea, Leanne.

I'm all dressed now - about to go!

It's not nice for you in some ways though, living there.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't leave either Leanne. It's not your place to leave. Honestly it's your parents' responsibility, and your brother's, and they are just unwilling to step up and do what they should, thinking you'll just learn to deal with it. I don't believe for a minute that's "the best they can do". They're just unwilling to deal with her, and your brother, at your expense, and that makes me furious.

I'm rarely starving, except in the middle of the night. I guess a meal could be constituted by my snacking-sometimes plain cheese sticks, and sometimes ones that come wrapped in salami.

My head his getting tired, but my mind is going 100 mph.

Kim
Old 05-21-2018, 12:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

dp that it's still happening.

But, happy I'm not taking it as a personal attack on me now.

Kim
Old 05-21-2018, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the plan was if SIL decide not to live here, dad would have sold the house and with the proceeds, I'd have gotten my own condo. when I heard that, I wish SIL would have passed. And it's weird for her to have to live with her ex's parents as her landlords but she isn't in an independent situation to pass up half a house. So nothing changes for me, but now I wish it kind of did, just cause at least I'd have a kitchen, and not living with them while they trash our house.

I'm in bed now
Old 05-21-2018, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, you know how I feel about your brother, her, and your parents' choices, so I'm not going to say anything else.

I should go to bed. At least I'm getting tired, but I'm afraid to try again, because I just keep having dreams about everything, and waking up. Plus, hurting. I can only stay in any position for a few minutes before I start hurting, and have to move again.

I know I should get used to that, but it's very disruptive to my sleep. I guess eventually I'll get used to it.

I actually have quite a bit to get done today, including an actual shopping list this time. When are you going shopping tomorrow? Hey, why did you go out just for toilet paper today, when you still had 2 rolls left? Does your supermarket not carry it? Or, did you get it somewhere cheaper than the supermarket? I know, I'm too curious about things.

Kim
Old 05-21-2018, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I know about the hurting no matter what position you're in laying bed! my most manage position is on my stomach with my legs straight down beside each other for my back to hurt the least, and no pillow so my head is same level as my body.

I went out for toilet paper only cause I wanted to really get some dessert but I'm already on my last roll and it had to least til tomorrow whenever I'd be leaving. What's funny is when I was walking toward the store to get the TP, some guy came out of the store toward me and he was obviously desperate to pee, I was like, am I seeing what I think I'm seeing! no idea why he couldn't find a bathroom in the store but I really doubt he had time to drive somewhere else and find another one in his position. just found it funny cause of of what I was about to buy

I got a pretty large pack too! Now tomorrow I can just focus on food!
Old 05-21-2018, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't sleep without a pillow. That's a smart idea though. I can't sleep in my stomach.

That's definitely ironic. Should have offered him some. It's funny though, guys can pee just about anywhere they won't be seen. How do you know when a guy needs to pee.That's what I want to know.

I'm going to have to really concentrate on food this time. Also to slow down and pay attention to what I'm buying-like, what's in each frozen meal. The sweet potatoes, in the pulled pork dinner-I tried one, and it almost made me

What kind of food will you get? I wish you had a kitchen. It so sucks I don't live there.

Okay, I need to go to sleep, while I'm actually getting tired. I hope you fall asleep soon, and get a good night's sleep. Sweet dreams! I'll see you tomorrow.

Claire, have fun with your friends, and have a good day.

Kim
Old 05-21-2018, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm pretty much "planking" on my bed for sleeping! Second best position is the fetal position on my side. I'd say my back felt better this weekend, but I also felt that way the two days before my doc appointment and then it really hurt again the day after!

How do you know when a guy needs to pee? He was walking slowly in short careful steps, a nervous pained look on his face and grabbing the front of his shorts and not letting go must have been bad if he's doing that in public but since he's a guy, I'm thinking he could have gone in some dirt beside his car... otherwise he's an idiot and drove off in his car and probably peed himself

Yeah, be careful with those ingredients. I haven't had good luck with some of the frozen food I've bought the spinach and cheese pockets I had tonight were sort of gross. I plan to get some frozen entrees, some salad maybe, juice, and maybe some fruit I'll try not to get any chips cause I've been eating too many junk food snacks things. Maybe some more cheese to eat with crackers.

Sweet dreams, Kim see you tomorrow
Have a great visit with friends, Claire!
Old 05-21-2018, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks you guys. Hope you're both getting some sleep now. I had a good chat with everyone.

I did a little shopping, came home and tidied up and got the washing on. I still feel really tired though. I'm still catching up on sleep I suppose.

Being in pain does stop you from sleeping, that's not fun. I really hope your dreams are better, Kim.

That poor man, Leanne! See you when you wake up, hopefully.