Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-07-2018, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Theresa, and ditto.

I always take everything personally. Yes, I know I'm terming that in absolutes.

Kim
Old 05-07-2018, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Theresa!

Kim, I dye hair at parents condo cause I don't have a sink with a faucet high enough to fit my head under so I borrow theirs. So I wouldn't dye and wash out hair in the shower or I have to dye my hair with no clothes on cause I'm sure I'd get dye all over any clothes I pull over my head to take off to get in the shower that's thr only way I can picture what you're talking about
Old 05-07-2018, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It just takes some pre-planning to accomplish.

Kim
Old 05-07-2018, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereYoullBe (View Post)
Thanks Theresa, and ditto.

I always take everything personally. Yes, I know I'm terming that in absolutes.
When you aren't feeling well I get that sometimes it makes you paranoid or overreact

We went to the beach today. Every restaurant was so busy because of bank holiday.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay so I accidentally took too many ibuprofen pills , and had to chat to a paramedic on the phone. Apparently I'm going to be fine, though.

Just put the kids to bed, and had to change their duvets has it's so hot right now. Had a slight panic when I couldn't find my son's inhaler and he was wheezing, but I found it in the end.

I bet it was busy, Theresa. Such a hot day! Everyone will have headed to the coast. I'm glad I never went to the man in the green festival in Hastings today.

I love your emoticons, Kim.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like all the haircuts, Kim. I guess it really depends on what your hair structure is like. I bet it will look awesome

I have never had a pedicure. I am strangely self-conscious about showing anyone my feet to have my nails done I have had manicures but didn't like them much. I like how my nails look but they usually are too rough with my skin and make my skin bleed.
But I like to paint my nails

Leanne, last weekend was mostly spent on my desk. So much work and also so many things to organize How was yours?

Kim, sorry you feel that way. It hurts to feel like things you think are important are not being noticed or seen properly. Give us a nudge. I need nudges. I tend not to notice things - especially when I am not feeling well myself. That's probably why I immediately felt like I should apologize for something.

Theresa, how are you?

Claire, hope you feel alright As far as I know you can take quite a lot in one day without ift being too dangerous as long as your kidneys are fine. Meds can be scary. I usually get quite tense when I read the instructions that come with them

This post must seem crazy disorganized... I just read through your posts and tried to respond to the things that jumped at me

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 05-07-2018, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kia, my weekend was good, bridal shower with family, and a family dinner yesterday and taking it easy cause of my back pain Also its been quite warm outside lately... like spring was skipped and summer decided to arrive two months early!

Claire, yikes, hope you feel fine after taking too many pills! Hope your stomach doesn't get upset. Glad you found the inhaler!! So its a heat wave in England right now?
I guess kids are back in school tomorrow?

Kim, I have thin hair so I envy your thicker hair a bit Hope you can decide one a good cut and get it done soon!! I like your smilies too, they add a lot of colour in the threads!!

I think my feet are kinda cute, (for feet, ) so I don't mind showing my feet off. I do my own fingernail polish. But I can't polish my toes, too clumsy!
Old 05-07-2018, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I find toes so much easier than the nails of my right hand

And good to hear you had a nice weekend! I am a bit worried your back still isn't better. Maybe you could get some physiotherapy? I'm sure the good weather will definitely helping you get better

Gotta go to bed now.. so tired

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ETA dp

is very uncooperative

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 05-07-2018, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire the beach was fine, I chose a pebbly beach as I knew most of the sandy beaches would be packed, and the trains were crammed. We had a great time though, Jon buried me with pebbles and we had a few drinks together. Its great when we manage to have time off together.

Kia I am good! I had a good 3 day weekend, and it does make the work week shorter.

I like painting my finger and toenails. Both are bare at the moment though. I don't have the time for it at the moment.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

dp

Kim
Old 05-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kia, no need to apologize, or feel that way. I know I miss things from and about you guys. Sleep well.

Leanne, I think a lot of us want the hair we don't have. Mine doesn't hold any style-it's so thick and heavy it's always flat.

Claire I'm glad you're not worried now, and that you're okay. I'm happy you found your son's inhaler, too. Sleep well.

Theresa, I'm glad you guys had fun. Do you enjoy pebbly beaches more, or was it just to avoid crowds? Sleep tight.

I like my feet-it's just even my hands get cut getting manicures, so like Kia, I am afraid of that, too.

Leanne, how was the rest of your day?

Kim
Old 05-07-2018, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Kim I did some shelving at work, slowly. Then when I came home, I got that deep sleepy feeling and maybe zoned out for 15 minutes. Then I just ate dinner, leftovers from last night

Then on the local news, they showed Neil Patrick Harris complimenting BC cause he enjoyed living here while filming a show. Then one of our newscasters said “I remember when David Duchovny was filming the X-Files in the 90’s and he once said about us “it sure rains a lot” and we all flipped out on the guy. It’s like if you’re not from here you better be glowing, but don’t comment on our rain unless your local” haha, wasn’t expected that mention on the new tonight.
Old 05-07-2018, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

on the news.

Kim
Old 05-07-2018, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What you up to this evening, Kim?

I’m watching Barefoot Contessa cooking like a pro show. It feels almost zen for me to watch it. The kids aren’t here right now so it’s peaceful.