Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-05-2018, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I miss my previous meals which were home cooked and balanced. .

I really want to get my bike prepped so I can ride it cause it’s so nice outside when the sun just goes down... but I can’t right now of course but I want to get started with having little rides in the evening.

Now I’m watching Curb Your Enthusiasm again. I can’t beleive Larry David was willing to play a horrible version of himself in case people think he’s really like that version. That character has the worst luck and timing and everyone just can’t stand him

Not much in real tv right now so I keep watching stuff On Demand.
Old 05-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bike riding is awesome! I wish I could. I'd have to buy a bike of course, anyway. Darnit, after you mentioned bike riding the other day I was sure I got a bike riding smilie, but I can't find it in any of my folders now.

that sounds funny.

I'm listening to Reign, on Netflix. One of my friends just messaged me that Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora (Bon Jovi's ex-guitarist) sang together for Bon Jovi's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. They were always like brothers, until recently, and apparently it was very clear they missed each other. Anyway, it was on HBO. It will be on again tomorrow, so I'm glad I'll be able to see that.

Kim
Old 05-05-2018, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, this show is so unpolitically correct and it surprises me til I remember it’s HBO! awkward laughing all around.

Aww, that sounds like a nice nostalgic moment!

It’s almost 8:30 pm and I still have my window open, that’s how warm-ish it was today!

Today when my cat did his spitty headshake, a bit of it went into my eye well, better than my mouth which happened once too.
Old 05-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched Good Will Hunting today, and wow was it politically incorrect too. It was on HBO, too. Several shows I watch from years ago have words muted out of them now.

Heck, it was over 70 here at 1am last night. Mom just turned the AC on tonight cause it was humid in the house.

You've definitely never had a dog. They lick your face all the time, and stuff like that happens.

Did I already tell you (I probably did) that April is becoming a lap cat? She used to get violent when I picked her up, and now she's doing it on her own. It definitely shows she's getting older. It's nice, anyway, even though she doesn't lay down-just wants to cuddle and be petted.

Kim
Old 05-05-2018, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ive never seen Good Will Hunting before!

Well now it’s season 7 of Curb Your Enthusiam, the one where they almost do a Seinfeld reunion during it so should be interesting!

Ew, that’s why I’m not a dog person!

Awww, yeah, she’s mellowing out. I found both my cats never used to be on my lap. My first cat took about 7 years before she walked up to me and started sitting in my lap. Sometimes she would see me across a room and walk all the way over to me to sit on my lap but she never faced me. My cat now too like 5 years before he started laying on my lap and he faces me! I guess when they are young, they are too active and don’t want to be lay around warming up against a human.
Old 05-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was the first I'd ever heard of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. I watched because Robin Williams was in it. Yeah, I have it on DVD, too.

He was in Seinfeld? Or, were there several Seinfeld characters on his show? I'm so confused. It would help if I had a good memory.

Aw! dogs are the best! So bouncy and loving. But, that's just me.

I think mine is just because she was a feral cat, and given to a shelter. Didn't you say that's what yours was, too? I think it's so awesome that this one cuddles with you, and faces you. Also that your first one became a lap cat.

I could switch back to TV, and watch Live PD at midnight (cause it's the only show I know of on Saturday night), but, I don't know...

Kim
Old 05-05-2018, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Also, it was adorable with my first cat cause I could be laying on my bed and have no idea where my cat was, but if I suddenly wanted her to be with me, I’d just start calling her name out loud, not knowing if she could hear me. And then after calling a few times, she’d jump up on the bed which meant she heard me calling her name from somewhere and followed it to where I was. So cute!

Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld are the creators of the show Seinfeld. Larry David mostly was behind the scenes writing although he made a cameo or two. So since Larry David stars in Curb as himself, the cast of Seinfeld played themselves on the show and in this season have a storyline of doing a Seinfeld reunion.

My cat was from the shelter, but he used to live with a couple who also had another cat and a dog.., I suspect my cat got his dog-like behaviours from the dog he lived with and he was also an outdoor cat. And he was more of a biter. Now he doesn’t bite that much but I got that scar on my arm last summer from him biting me!
Old 05-05-2018, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's so sweet.

Thanks for explaining.

Ah, he probably did pick up dog habits. Mine was free in the outdoors, after being born, so, she learned to fight, and that's all she knew. She'd been owned after that, so that's why they gave her up.

Kim
Old 05-05-2018, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And you were brave enough to take a feral cat as a pet. They can be hard to bond since they were feral! Glad April is warming up!

When I got up walking around now, my back almost didn’t hurt at all, almost felt normal... only wish it wouldn’t go back to square one for pain in the morning. Wonder why it nearly disappears at night in time for bed, and ouch in the morning all over again

Are you tired.. I’m starting to feel sleepy.
Old 05-05-2018, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's always been sweet, in her own way, but, she's not good with others, or other cats. She violently attacked my mother's first cat. Luckily I got her away, but, she bit and scratched me really badly. But, that's why we have a door between April and Jojo.

Because the muscles are strained. They'll heal. It's just hard as to be patient.

I'm getting sleepy, a little, too. Still watching Reign. I don't remember most of what happened. It's also weird-I'm not emotionally invested now, so I can just enjoy the stories and characters. Well, Mary is still my favorite, so I support her.

Are you off to do something else?

Kim
Old 05-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yikes, your mom’s poor first kitty! . And poor you, cat bites and scratches can be bad! I don’t know if I jist scar easily or if it was just a bad bite, my cat gave me last summer!

Yeah, well, I just wish it wasn’t happening cause right now, it wasn’t that bad that I can’t see why I have to get back pain each day and not feel like it improves. What a nice repireive I jusr felt. But I think getting into bed will be a pain, I’m using a step stool again, and in the morning it’s hard to put my pants on and I think I’ll skip wearing socks til I get better to lift my legs up!

Well not yet, I’m just feeling like I could go into bed and sleep soon

on the Curb show. I had to be amused cause it opened with Larry trying to open a package that has that impossible plastic casing around it and is so hard to open, he goes into a frustrated rage and uses a screwdriver and a knife to just slash it and stab it! I always feel like that, but I use dscissors and then just rip and tear like a crazy person cause it won’t seem to open any other way!
Old 05-05-2018, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it was not fun. I ended up with my hand hugely swollen (cat mouths have worse bacteria than dogs) and on antibiotics for 2 week. I know she thought I was a danger to her, and that she felt bad about it.

Trust me-you will feel better.

I'm hoping I'll get into bed and fall asleep any time in the next several hours. I have to be up for race stuff, and the race.

at picturing you opening packages like that.

I guess I should try and get in bed while I'm feeling tired, so I'm going to say goodnight, and hope for the best. Sleep well, and I hope you're a little less sore when you get up in the morning. Have a couple of sweet dreams while you're at it. Love you, and it was nice getting to hang out with you tonight.

Kim
Old 05-05-2018, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never had a bite so bad, I needed antibiotics yet!

Yeah, it was nice to hang with you! I’m gonna try to sleep too. sweet dreams, and have a good sleep! Love you too

The smilies are cute
Old 05-06-2018, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

After going to bed late, I was up early. Still I made use of it had a run doing interval training, before it heats up today, and had breakfast when I got back.

I think it depends on the cat, my cat has always wanted lap and meow right up in my face when she wants attention. She's been more affectionate since my male cat disappeared as well.
Having a cat stand with their back to you is actually a good thing, as they are showing that they trust you when they do that, and also showing that they see you as more dominant.

I'm glad you enjoyed the bridal shower, Leanne. They're not a big thing over here so I've never been to one.

I hope you're feeling better today Kim, we didn't really get to chat again, I hope your therapy session has helped in some way.

Hi Stewie, Kia and Theresa!
Old 05-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good afternoon Claire! It sounds like you had a really good morning! I'm glad you did.

My cat is funny-if mom, Kevin, or anyone else comes in the house and back here-she stands between me and them, with her back to me. I call her my guard kitty.

I know, I've missed seeing you often.

Is your headache better today, or did it carry over?

The pre-race stuff starts in a few minutes. Then the race at 2pm. I recorded 2012 so I will watch that tonight. It's been a while since I've seen it. And no, I don't have it on DVD.

ETA Hi Kia, Theresa, and Leanne! I hope to see you soon.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 05-06-2018 at 10:04 AM