Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2018, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He seems REALLY well, and he looks healthy again-gained back the weight, his hair has grown back. That makes me so happy, and relieved.

Enjoy your dinner. I guess I'll see you later.

Kim
Old 04-27-2018, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That’s great!

Well, dinner is in an hour and a half. It’s only 4 pm here.

Just reading and Bones rerun is on tv. Not all that exciting
Old 04-27-2018, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh! I thought you were already heading over there.

And, you are probably there now.

I had showered just before I posted, and then had to go wash my hair.

Kim
Old 04-27-2018, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Actually, I was there and already back, it was only for an hour had spaghetti and brought some leftovers too, now back home to watch my Friday night stuff and be lazy!

You don’t wash your hair while in the shower?
Old 04-27-2018, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hahaha! Okay, it's me who keeps missing when you're here.

Nah-remember, with my hip I still can't bend over from the shower chair, or I'd slip off of it.

What are you up to tonight? Are you watching Bones? I'm watching Live PD (nothing else on) and doing some picking up around here.

Looking at my icon, I wish my bed was like that. I might have to figure out how to do that. Your icon is a bit scary! Reminds me of your creepy Halloween one, with the way the candle light is on and off.

Kim
Old 04-27-2018, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My lower back still hurts but I’m hoping with less coughing, it will fade away.

Right now I’m watching Bones but when this episode is over, I’ll see what’s on actual tv again. My cat tried to bust through my window screen cause he saw a cat outside the window so I closed it

No one but me is here in the house for now so it’s nice and quiet..although now that I said it, they’ll probably arrive here any minute!
Old 04-27-2018, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It should fade away. I'm sorry it still hurts. Have you tried putting heat on it?

GAH! Bad kitty! That always terrifies me, so I only crack windows on this side of the house now.

Well, at least you had some quiet. I hope you find something on TV. Are you through season 10 of Bones?

I'm still so freaking excited to see my brother looking, and being, healthy again.

I don't know how, but I've hardly been online today. Still can't fully account for my time.

Kim
Old 04-27-2018, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, they are back now I knew they’d be home before 9 pm!

I’m watching Modern Family cause Dateline and 20/20 are on so I might watch those.

Yeah, I just finally watched episode 1 of season 11 of Bones! I have two more seasons and about 48 more episodes to go!

I haven’t put heat on my back yet but I got a wheat bag I can warm up in the microwave for it.

I don’t know how you would put lights in netting for the mood bed without a fire starting. it does look very soothing though!

That is cool about your brother! I wonder if he is getting better since you don’t really get the updates but sounds like he’s recovering! . That is great!
Old 04-27-2018, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Too bad they didn't stay out later. Any chance they'll be worn out, and quiet?

Ooh, you know what? I've forgotten all about 20/20 and Dateline even being on TV. I used to watch both all of the time. at 48 more episodes. I know you'll enjoy all of them though.

I don't know-my white Christmas lights don't even get the slightest bit warm, so I imagine most strings of lights are that way now. Especially LED ones.

Yeah, he's done with treatments, and his test results are all coming back normal. It was just nice to be able to talk with him.

Speaking of, I'm happy to see you.

Kim
Old 04-27-2018, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks I’m happy when I see you around too, girl!

Yeah, I sometimes watch Dateline and 20/20! The only crime shows I watch mostly.

I don’t know, one of the kids seems argumentative as usual. But I think they are going to bed at a more decent hour than 10 pm or last that!

My cat was hyper this evening though, I’m still pretty tired with the flu aftereffects! Tomorrow won't be a heatwave and might be more rainy than the past few days while at the food truck event. But that’s better for me cause I think sunlight is too hot and bright to hang out in!
Old 04-27-2018, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you/have you, ever watched Snapped, or Snapped: Killer Couples? I like those. Also, sometimes I get hooked on Investigation Discovery channel.

Does she argue with that kid? That never ends well.

Do you mind getting rained on? I don't mind, as long as it isn't cold out, or pouring.

My cat has taken to crawling behind my TV, and then pushing on the top back of it, like she's going to try to jump up there. It's WAY too thin for her, and the TV would easily tip over. I'm also afraid she'll decide to start chewing on cords again, too.

Kim
Old 04-27-2018, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I used to sometimes watch the ID channel when I wasn’t the one paying for cable but since I’ve been the subscriber, I didn’t subscribe to the crime show channels cause crime stuff kinda doesn’t relax me... duh! and my past of working in prison with real criminals makes me want to focus on other things mostly then crime and bad guys!

I don’t reallt care if it’s sprinkiing out but I don’t really want to juggle holding an umbrella while trying to use both hands to hold a food and using a utensil! I’m hoping for trying some stuff like fresh tacos, perogies, poutine or Mac and cheese and some kind of fried dessert! Depends what they have! I want to try Beaver Tails cause they look good but are more prevalent in Ontario than BC.

Yeah well the kid is an arguer. He has like ODD, or something so he shouts the F word in front of his parents and stuff. He’s only 11 so I might be having fun if I have to live with them as he moves into the teen years!

Yeah, I don’t like when my cat starts getting obsessed with things I don’t want him investigating. Right now I don’t want him opening the closet door in the bathroom where the ant traps are and getting into them!
Old 04-27-2018, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the monotone volume on all of the crime shows. Kind of like Food Network and HGTV. Yeah, I can see why that would bug you after that.

I almost always get a corn dog, also deep fried mushrooms, and deep fried pickles. And of course the deep fried desserts. Yep, I get my fried food for the year there. The food you want sounds really good.

Beaver tails as in real beaver tails? Just, eww, and that would make me a vegetarian for sure.

At 11 they would have to really crackdown to control him, and teach him right from wrong. Not speaking up to him, and punishing him, is telling him it's allowable. I wouldn't want to live with him, either, if I were you.

Does your bathroom closet door close tight? Or, are you just worried you might not close it tight and he'd get into it? I have to keep my bathroom door closed to keep her out, or she goes in and pees in the tub. I think she learned that from my last cat, that I still had with her around.

Kim
Old 04-27-2018, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No, beaver tails are like a fried bread dough and dipped in different toppings like chocolate, caramel, candy, yum, it looks tantalising!

https://www.grousemountain.com/beavertails

I’m watching 20/20 which is focusing on the cult that the actress on Smallville was arrested for sex trafficking. Weirdness!

No, I just block my bathroom door with my scale so my cat can’t move the main door that blocks the closet door so he can’t pry it open.

Ew, I’d hate it if my cat peed anywhere other than the litter box. He has pooped on the floor and once on my bed when he was stressed in a different environment from his home.

I don’t like fried foods too much since my acid reflux build up got worse. But I still have it sometimes!
Old 04-27-2018, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, after I posted that I wondered if it was a dessert. Good to know. They look, and sound, yummy.

Yeah, I can't believe my dear, sweet Chloe is a sex trafficker. I've been following the story for months. She was my favorite actress and character on Smallville.

At least in the tub I can wash it out easily.

Oh, fried mushrooms and fried pickles are SO good. I can't resist them, even if they sometimes upset my acid reflux, too.

I'm watching OUAT.

Kim