Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2018, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw! I love that cartoon you, and I love the drink you're holding.

Ugh, it is awful when you can smell good food, but can't have it.

I'm still ignoring my laundry, so you're way ahead of me.

Sounds like you'll have a really good day tomorrow.

Yeah, the internet is a spy, and I'm sure the government has me on file for my Twitter activity because I tweet at officials, but, I'm not actively giving another company permission to give out my information.

Kim
Old 04-17-2018, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You can see freckles on that version.

Ugh, the kids have their aunt and cousins over now for dinner so I think im gonna go to the condo cause parents are gone til Thursday. I can’t deal with this chaos today, just can’t., so much thumping up there. I just have to think of something to have for dinner. There is an oven there!
Old 04-17-2018, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Have fun.

Kim
Old 04-17-2018, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, this is much better. A whole condo with just me in it and it’s quiet, no double kids! I got a pizza on the way here, one side is taco, the other is garden pesto veggie and I can save half of it for tomorrow’s dinner.

What are you doing tonight, night owl? (E.T.A., well, since you never came back I assume you fell asleep, hopefully!, goodnight, I’m going to bed now )

Last edited by reason to believe; 04-17-2018 at 10:04 PM
Old 04-18-2018, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason to believe (View Post)
Oh wow, Kim, you’re in a violence and revenge mood? Yikes

I just have the Simpsons on my tv so I guess that means I need a light mood atmosphere, not serious!

Yeah, I always think my roots end up looking lighter than the lower part of my hair cause the dark goes on dark but the roots are light.

Can’t wait til I retire and can just let my hair go white and then I can dye it lavender or blue without having to bleach it.

I changed my Bitmoji (cartoon me) they changed it so it looks less cartoon-y and I was able to make my hair brown with blue ends... the way I’d like have my hair within the the hassle of it turning green and fading!

Yum ,Theresa. You guys like spicy things?
Jon loves spice but I don't so my curry was very mild.

Glad you got some quiet Leanne! That was a good idea to get away. I usually stock up before the weekend with a few ready meals in case I don't want to cook.
Old 04-18-2018, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm hoping you're sleeping too, Kim!

I hope it was nice and quiet at the condo for you, Leanne.

It's great you're feeling so supported, Theresa!

I didn't sleep particularly well last night. It was hard to wake up this morning. Still I got up at 7.30am.

I have plans to tidy up inside and outside today. The clutter is really annoying me.
Old 04-18-2018, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Spicy food

Morning guys

Had to stay home. Almost no sleep, achy joints and trouble breathing... just hoping I'm better tomorrow.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-18-2018, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A day of bed rest for you Kia. I hope you feel better soon, but don't go back to work too soon.
Old 04-18-2018, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Theresa.

Leanne, I hope you enjoyed the quiet so much! I also hope you slept well.

Claire, I'm sorry to hear you didn't sleep well. How is the cleaning up going?

Kia I hate that you're sick, but I'm glad you're home taking care of yourself. Sleep, a lot.

I did indeed fall asleep. I got back up for about an hour, but I stayed off the computer, so after I ate I went right back to sleep.

Finishing up getting ready to go out. I have several errands to run today.

See you guys later! I hope your days are all going the way you want them to.

Kim
Old 04-18-2018, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a very warm sunny day here. I mowed the lawn this morning, but that is all I've done as I've been laid up with a migraine all afternoon.

Glad to hear you slept, Kim. Hope you get all your errands done.
Old 04-18-2018, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww! Sorry about the migraine, Claire! Seems you get those more often than I remember! Do you take anything or do you have to ride it out?

Glad you went to sleep, Kim and were able to be up in time to do some day errands! Hope you get what you need!

I slept really well again most of the night which was great. But I always feel kinda weird/light headed anyway, even tho I have some coffee! I keep thinking I need vitamins or something!

Today is nice, I'm in the library alone for once like the old days of work and I'll be doing "fun" stuff, like sticking labels on things, cataloguing new books and choosing new books from the book fair that is in here! its fun to look at new books, and I usually pick some that I want to read!

Feel better soon, Kia!! Hope your day off was indeed restful!!!
Old 04-18-2018, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I took something for it Leanne, and dozed for the next two hours. I knew it would be bad as I was sitting in a dark room, when I got lights in front of my eyes. Unfortunately they are often triggered by looking at electronic screens.

Sounds like a fun day for you, Leanne.

My cat's sitting on my bed here with me.

Need to work out what I want to do this weekend as it's my birthday on Saturday.
Old 04-18-2018, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yay!!!! Claire's birthday this weekend!!! I hope whatever you do plan will be exactly what you want to do for fun!!

Cats always seem to know when we don't feel well, and then cuddle up with us!

Today is the day where I get my present from my co-worker... yep, I'm entitled now cause it seems to be a pattern. Today she said she brought me a piece of ice cream cake but it melted so she said next time! So weird, every week, she brings me something or attempts to.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ice cream cake? That sounds delicious!

Thanks Leanne. I'm hoping to go out with friends the weekend after next too. Going to see the new Avengers film.

My head still hurts I think I'll need more pills soon. It's so warm we had dinner outside on the patio.
Old 04-18-2018, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I had to cut 2 places off my list. I am so tired, and sore that I didn't think I could even walk into the house with my groceries.

Leanne, I'm so happy you're having such a great day! After this week, you deserve it. Be sure you talk to your Dr. about being lightheaded-that worries me. Do you have a way to check your BP?

You co-worker is very sweet.

Claire, I'm sorry you have a migraine. They are so awful. Please rest and take care of yourself.

Yay on making birthday plans, and also for having plans with your friends next week.

Kim