Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2018, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

X-Files Off-Topic #49: Untitled because any title doesn't describe the amount of awesome this thread is!!!

One more thread and we hit 50!

Last edited by reason to believe; 04-17-2018 at 01:32 PM
Old 04-16-2018, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

And on almost 50 threads!

Do you want me to bring my last post over, or are you going to just respond to it?

I wish I could think of a title.

Kim
Old 04-16-2018, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I did respond to it in the other thread!
Old 04-16-2018, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay...Here we go

Quote:
Yeah, I will google out of curiousity like I usually do!

Are you tired or awake enough to watch Titanic? I’m just tired, my head aches

It’s 9 pm for me!

I made a new thread, but too tired to even think of a title tonight maybe the early birds after a night of sleep have wittier brains than mine right now, but we are almost hitting #50 OT threads!
on the googleing. I am too lazy to google, usually.

I'm awake enough to watch. I slept the majority of the day.

What time are you going to bed? I don't want to keep you up if you don't feel like talking, or want to go to bed.

I didn't offer to start a new thread cause I couldn't think of a title.

for almost 50 OT threads!

Kim
Old 04-16-2018, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aspie me, being literal haha.

I see your changing your icon too.

My icon is cracking me up when I need to smile so I’m still keeping it for now!
Old 04-16-2018, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I think that's an awesome trait.

Always keep an avie that makes you laugh, until, like me, you get bored with looking at it.

I can't decide on an avie. I must have almost all of my feelings turned off at the moment.

Okay, played with my free trial PSP and made one I love. For now.

I am having the worst time adding the new link to my tool bar, adding the subscription, and undoing the other one.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 04-16-2018 at 09:23 PM
Old 04-16-2018, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, it’s like you ask me a question and I just answer it factually but you meant say post my response here, and now I just explained the obvious too, so there’s another Aspie move on my part! My “normal” defences are falling apart at this point in the night from tiredness.

Well, what cracks me up in mine is it’s a photo and it has “red eye”. The red-eye is what’s cracking me up when I see it... not to mention it just looks crazed!

You must be tired?

Me too!
Old 04-16-2018, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you're doing just great.

I finally got all of my subscriptions deleted, and added, and added the link to my toolbar. It was a lot to get right.

No. I slept all day for the most part, so I'm awake for now anyway. Though, I may get tired from too much sleep today. :spineyes.

I am not enjoying Titanic though, so, more recorded movies to search through. It feels too late to start Netflix or Amazon.

Kim
Old 04-16-2018, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I might go to bed soon, my head feels so “empty”. I have a feeling I will sleep like the dead tonight

It is late over ther, I can’t beleive your such a night animal now, never thought I’d see theday you’d be posting with me at my “late” hours. Actually, it’s kind of embarassng cause I’m kmown to start making typos and writing weird stuff when tired, like back in the old days of the Bunny thread.

And there are typos in here but I’m lescin it to prove what I’m saying hahah
Old 04-16-2018, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the way you post at night. Plus, I read over typos for the most part, and just see what the words are supposed to be.

although, you did stump me with "lescin".

I turned on Frozen. I love the music, plus, the characters seem like real people to me.

I might go to bed before long, too. My head still hurts, too. I wish I could make you feel better, and I do hope you'll sleep well when you go to sleep.

Don't forget to tell me goodnight when you're going to go.

Kim
Old 04-16-2018, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha, that as supposed to be “leaving”, it’s my dumb fingers not able to type on an iPad keyboard, I never could, I’m always typo’ing!

I’ve seen Frozen, but I was never really taken with it. I liked the Christmas special with the snowman when he tries to bring back gifts and then it catches fire and falls into a gully and he thinks it’s ok, but then it explodes like some action movie car in a fireball

I’m going to get read for bed and then be back when I’m in actual bed, so I’m not saying goodnight yet.

You have made me feel better actually, having fun posting withvyou even if my normal facade falls apart at this hour but I did have an extra hard work day!

Ok gonna get in bed but I’ll be back.
Old 04-16-2018, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, leaving makes sense.

I love Olaf. He's hysterical. I love him in Frozen, too.

Okay, see you when you get back.

You don't ever have to put on a facade with me. I do that, too, though.

Still, it's okay to just be us, with all of us. We know we all have off times and off days.

I didn't notice Homer's red eyes. Now he's scaring me.

Kim
Old 04-16-2018, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I hate facades, so tiring to have to keeps up with it. I like just being me when I can. But I do admit I'm good at it during the day. Not tired brain

Yeah, what's funny to me is it's a photo and the "red eye" joke makes him look more nuts cause of it it's a horrible photo... I have one like that of me eating a banana split which I exaggerated with opening my mouth extra wide as a joke and then when I got it back, I saw my friend had shot it with just my nose down so it was just my big mouth going in and I think I almost wet myself laughing when I saw it cause it looked so bad, yet so good in that stupid bad photo way
Old 04-16-2018, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

at funny bad cute photos.

I can see how that Homer icon makes you laugh, and happy, too.

Facades are exhausting. I was great at them at work, too. I guess I try to be happy for others, even when I don't feel the greatest.

Kim
Old 04-16-2018, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I believe I posted my banana split photo on my FB cause it's my fave bad photo of me. Instead of being mortified when I saw it, instead I'm able to laugh at myself.

I feel like I have to be happy on or people don't want to have fun posting with me and think I'm a drag.

Not that I'm not happy, for the most part, I'm having fun!
But everyone has bad days and it helps to express those too. I enjoy work so usually I'm genuinely happy... today I was cranky and not nice cause the kids were being nuts and they know it.