Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-31-2018, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a ring, with a stone you choose, and your future high school graduation date on it, and the symbol of your high school.

That sucks about Once. I wonder why it's that way this week?

I have no idea what's keeping me up, but I seem to be in an insomniac phase again.

Leanne, I'm already taking my prescription medication, so melatonin isn't going to help.

I was on Yearbook staff in 8th grade, and 10th grade. Did you have fun doing it? I have thrown away all of my yearbooks.

Did you guys go to the football games/sporting events at school?

Kim
Old 03-31-2018, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's almost 2 am here and I better take a melatonin. Don't know when the kids are coming back but it will suck if they arrive at 9 am or something!

I liked it in yearbook. Previously in 8th and 9th grades, I was like the girl with selective mutism so I think my peers were shocked to see me in the yearbook staff but 10th grade was my best high school year and I had fun in that class. We created the best yearbook too. I don't know where they are now. I can't really remember what I did, I wrote a few articles and worked on the mugs.

I didn't care for any sporting events. Like I truly disliked high school, no sporting events, no dances, no extra curricular except yearbook!
Old 03-31-2018, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is so cool that you wrote articles and worked on the mugs!!

I participated in a lot, but I don't really have ANY fond memories of high school, other than lunch time, where we hung out in the halls and talked.

I can see why you didn't like it, with all you had to deal with.

I'm watching OUAT, so I guess I'll be up till 6am.

Anyway, sweet dreams, and sleep tight. If it's clear out there, check out the amazingly full, and bright, moon-if you like that kind of thing.

See you later today, probably this afternoon by the time I get up, and get home from the pharmacy.

Night night!

Kim
Old 03-31-2018, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel so full now! I did avoid the raw fish, and enjoyed what I had, but my friend ordered everything, which was good. It great seeing her and the cats and her flatmate's dog.

I'm really tired too, perhaps it's all the driving. It takes an hour and a half to get there.

You two are really up late! (Or early.)

Thanks for explaining that, Kim!

Thanks, Leanne I think we did have both of those.
Old 03-31-2018, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad you had a good time! Also that you found something to eat there, plus, got to play with pets.

I just can't sleep at night again. I slept about 5 hours again today.

I got done what I needed to, and I got my recycling out. Hopefully I'll do more later.

Kim
Old 03-31-2018, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry to hear that Kim. At least you got something done, though.

How are you getting on with walking up and down now?

I just noticed I've gone over 35,000 posts!
Old 03-31-2018, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire

And ... I was such a busy bunny all day. Apparently you guys were too.

I went to the market and got all kinds of fruits and veggies, drove to the bottle bank, the proper bank , the supermarket and then I decided that I could just get a few tiny wooden eggs for my Osterstrauß (like here) at a DIY market but I ended up buying a bunch of plants for my balcony so I spent the last few hours planting them
So glad it's done though
Will see what my leg has to say about it in the morning

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-31-2018, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's really pretty Kia. It sounds like you had a great day! I hope your leg isn't too bad!

I was feeling weird earlier like really cold, and now my stomach is upset, so I'm not sure if the food was too rich compared to what I normally eat or if I'm ill...
Old 03-31-2018, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh no! Hope you're not ill!
Feel better!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-31-2018, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was able to walk into the kitchen, carrying stuff, without my cane or walker, so I got to see my mom's cat! She's very small, like a kitten. It's been 4 1/2 months, so, I'm very excited.

Claire, I do okay with a step or 2 up and down, thanks. I really hope you are not sick, too.

on your 35,000 posts!

Kia, that is so pretty, and I'm happy you were able to get some eggs. I hope your leg will be okay tomorrow.

Mom made some potato salad, deviled eggs, and gave me some shrimp too, so, yummy dinner. It's our Easter dinner, a day early.

Where the heck is Leanne? It's almost 1pm.

Kim
Old 03-31-2018, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great, Kim! I'm so glad you were able to do that!

Thanks everyone! I keep missing these milestones! I hope I'm not ill, too.

Great that you had a family dinner, Kim!
Old 03-31-2018, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay, Claire 35,000 posts already

I hope they don’t have MSG in sushi food, but it sounds like maybe they do, that’s a shame, Claire!

Sorry, you’re into an insomnia phase ,Kim. . Weird your night time meds aren’t helping you sleep suddenly. So glad you could see your mom’s cat after months! and that sounds like a delicious Dinner!

Kia, that’s cool, you have a green thumb and got the errands done! when are you having your birthday party?

I have yet to go out and do my stuff like grocery shop. I just had my dinner leftovers for lunch! No coffee yet, and I need some cream or fresh milk so make some at home so that will eventually cause me to go out

I was so tired. I slept in again and the kids aren’t here so I miss the quiet mornings like this.
Old 03-31-2018, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, sleep well and feel better in the morning.

Leanne,

They're like most medicines-when you use them regularly, the don't work as well, or stop working altogether.

Don't feel bad, I didn't get up until noon. I hope you get out and get what you want and need, soon.

We didn't have a family dinner. She cooked and made the food, and told me it was in there. They're having cooked out steaks.

Kim
Old 03-31-2018, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Too much effort to provide one more steak for you?

Well, what you did get to eat sounded good at least, but not surprised they still did a snotty thing toward you

I’m still feeling tired like I want a nap. as if I didn’t already sleep a lot.
Old 03-31-2018, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't so much mind about the steaks. She never gets steak for me-and they have them pretty often. It's the not buying anything for me thing.

It was yummy. We only have those 2 things on the 3 major holidays, so, it was nice.

I always want a nap when I've slept too long. I'm glad the kids weren't there, so you could sleep in.

Kim