Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-22-2018, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow! You have a lot to do tomorrow. Do you print up directions from Google, or something like MapQuest? I think you said you have a good sense of direction though. Late dinner always disrupts things, too. What is your daughter doing?

for time with your friends. That always makes a day better.

Yeah, it's really nice. Bit by bit.

I'm having Ramen noodles for dinner again, I'll have a salad or sandwich, too, later on.

Kim
Old 03-22-2018, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi today is a rainy darker day so I decided it’s an indoor day for me and my cat and we have been cozier today. He was keeping me up as I was getting used to trying to sleep in a bed that isn’t mine and less breathable sheets anda firmer mattress. We slept in on the bed in the morning. Took a shower and I brought one of my new luxury towels with me so that was nice. The I had mini wheats and am sitting in the snug back room with pillow chairs and a tv and read a book, had coffee and mini wheats and watching Buffy.

Cat is clingy!!

Glad to hear you got everything cleaned in your room but vacuuming, Kim, that must feel good to be in your room all organized.

You sound like you’re cozy now too Claire!

Theresa, that’s a great compliment, it feels good to know how a student feels about you like that.
Old 03-22-2018, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds nice Leanne. I hope you're enjoying the house more today.

I will check on google maps before I go, Kim, and take a map with me. I do have a good sense of direction, though. However I get nervous driving on roads I don't know well.

I need to decide what to watch this evening. I'm so tired!
Old 03-22-2018, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, I'm glad you guys are cozy and cuddling up today. It sounds like a great way to spend the day, and also to settle in more.

Yeah, I just have one more room to go.

Claire, I'm the same way with places I've never been. I need the security of directions with me.

Kim
Old 03-22-2018, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it’s scary to me to navigate a new place to drive, I tend to miss my turns and then try to turn around and get to it again. I do have a good sense of direction at least! Good luck with it, Claire.

There are like a thousand bots on this forum right now all on game threads mostly, so weird, I wonder what they are doing.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's freaky, Leanne. I've seen that on other boards sometimes.

I need to do it, though, as I think I'll have to do this drive many times as my daughter is good friends with the girl which lives there, I'll be having to pick her up often.

I can't seem to type well right now!
Old 03-22-2018, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you, you three. He's a lovely little kid and I am touched he feels that way, I will see him tomorrow and see how he is.

Havent pampered myself in a while, been very tired, so I painted my toe nails a light pink tonight. Im spending the weekend with Jon, he's booked Japanese for tomorrow's dinner
Old 03-22-2018, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds nice Theresa, it is nice to pay attention to feet, not just hands. I guess you are good at putting polish on toenails? I can’t do it very well on toes, only my fingernails. Pale pink is always the nicest almost natural colour for polished nails in my opinion! Speaking of, I did bring my manicure tools here so I can spiff up my nails here.

Claire, I can’t type either, my iPad typing is a total mess. Are you pressing buttons on screen to type or using an actual keyboard?

Hey, Kim, your ocean icon is very soothing to see
Old 03-22-2018, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like painted nails but i can't do it to my fingers too much because I usually chip them at work. Maybe when I start my easter break I'll paint them Chose pale pink as its quite pretty and blends in well with my skin tone

I'm thinking of places Jon and I can go to during the easter weekend. Usually there's a lot on,like parades and stuff
Old 03-22-2018, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bots are everywhere. At least on Twitter I can block them.

Leanne, thanks about my icon. It's a picture of Va. Beach, where I used to live. I wouldn't be able to type on anything other than my laptop keyboard. I can't even use a regular computer keyboard.

Claire typing well doesn't always work out.

Theresa, sounds like you've had a nice day. I'm glad he feels that way about you too-the child that is. Sounds like you and Jon will have a good time.

Kim
Old 03-22-2018, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What are you doing today, Kimmie?

When it’s rainy and cold, I don’t feel like going anywhere. Just reading and being cozy. And here it’s quiet enough that I can just hear the rain instead of kids thumping above me.
Old 03-22-2018, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, mostly cleaning. Lots and lots of cleaning.

Otherwise, when I'm taking breaks (I'm done for the day) I'm online. Just watched recorded Chicago PD. The first TV I've watched today.

I love the sound of rain-even when I'm having a sad/bad day. It's nice to hear nature-unless it's wind.

I'm glad you're staying in, and enjoying it. What are you eating today? What are you up to? Watching anything good on the extra channels?

Kim
Old 03-22-2018, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim - Thanks, thats sweet

Rain is definitely quite soothing, but I'm glad to say its been sunnier and warmer here.
Old 03-22-2018, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's cold here, still, but so sunny, and completely blue sky.

You're welcome.

I'm listening to Christmas music on You Tube.

Kim
Old 03-22-2018, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Christmas? That's a bit early

I've got tennis on tv, so I'm happy. One of my faves is playing and he's been battling injury.