Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2018, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Theresa. I started babysitting when I was 12, and I was kind of always good with kids-alone, or in a group.

Hi Kia! How are you feeling this evening?

Leanne, I'm glad you're heading home. I used to binge buy books at the time. We had a Walden's bookstore just around the corner in Va. Beach.

Claire, I'm glad the skin infection isn't too bad. well, I really appreciate it, because I sucked at trying that before. Has your evening continued to be good. It's almost your bedtime. Have sweet dreams, and I hope you sleep better tonight.

I just made my shrimp flavored Ramen noodles. I hope they're good.

Kim
Old 03-14-2018, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Kim! They had to start me on new meds so most of my day has been trying to stop the room from spinning Otherwise I am okay
How are you doing?

The food sounds yummy. I had red lentil and coconut soup. Was a bit too generous with the chili though

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-14-2018, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That doesn't sound good, Kia. I hope it gets better than that.

You're welcome, Kim. Got an hour before bedtime, but thanks, I hope I sleep better, too. I hope you enjoy your dinner.

I feel cold! Brrr!
Old 03-14-2018, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Stay laying down, Kia. I don't want you walking into walls. Oh I love chili-if it's the spicy kind. Still don't know what lentils are.

Claire, I forgot the time difference at the moment is 6 hours. Thanks. Dinner was pretty good.

Shrimp flavored Ramen is not as good as chicken flavored, but, it's pretty good.

Kim
Old 03-14-2018, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just to make the time difference even more confusing!

Not sure how to describe lentils, so I looked it up it's a pulse from the legume family. The seeds grow in pods... Personally I find them a bit tasteless, but they work well in soups.

Well at least you liked it...

The cat is chasing something in the kitchen, I don't want to go and see, I'm not in the mood to be catching a mouse right now...

Edit: She's stopped now, I'm hoping she was just playing.
Old 03-14-2018, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm in bed!

Kim, I was gonna say, shrimp cup of noodles is ok, but I still think I like spicy chicken over it. Do you have spicy chicken flavour where you live?

Kia, hope you take it easy with that! I hope your body adjusts quickly to the new meds

Claire, when you wrote "a cat jumped on you" I read it as you had more than one cause of "a" instead of "my". I could swear you only had one.

Ok I stopped at a drugstore to pick up some chips and dill pickle dip for X-Files and when I was about to get out of my car, I saw a man walk past that looked like an old inmate worker I had when I worked in prison and he walked into the store! I'm pretty sure it was a former inmate I worked with, so I went in and avoided running into him or where he could see me and probably recognise me, that's the third time I've encountered former inmates out in public and the other two recognised me.
Old 03-14-2018, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, a little like peas here? Or, are they solid, and not mushy like peas? Thanks for looking it up for me Claire.

Yeah, my time was set on 5 hours.

Yikes, I wouldn't go see either. does she have any toys? Or does she just find random things on the floor and play?

No, Leanne, we don't have spicy chicken. Just regular chicken, which is awesome, because the Dr. already increased my stomach medicine today, and I don't think I could handle spicy chicken noodles.

Glad you're in bed. Maybe they're not criminals now, the way they used to be?

Kim
Old 03-14-2018, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like to play with words, Leanne. I'm sorry it confused you.
Lucky he didn't see you!

They are hard, Kim, but mushy when they are cooked.

Not long until my bedtime, now...
Old 03-14-2018, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, lentils are like harder peas, but when in soups, it makes soups thicker like pea soup or bean soup and adds fibre or protein.

They soak in whatever flavour of food your cooking them with.

Well, no, with this one, I'm pretty sure he probably hasn't killed someone a second time makes me curious how they get a job after getting released!

Aww, had to increase your stomach med? Wow, your stomach is being way harsh on ya!

Claire, I'd freak out if there was a mouse!
Old 03-14-2018, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Night night Claire, though, I'm sure you've already gone to bed now.

Thanks you guys for letting me know about lentils.

If they're on probation, they're likely hired by specific places/companies who encourage reform. If he killed someone, how is he out on the street? Did he get like 10 years for murder?

Yeah, my stomach is being evil. Stress. Everything is stressing me out right now.

How are you feeling now that you're home and in bed? Are you resting, or sleeping?

Kim
Old 03-14-2018, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In Canada, the longest sentence you get get for first degree murder is 25 years, unless the inmate keeps having problems they stay for longer or they get designated as a "dangerous offender" then they stay in prison indefinitely. Less than 1st degree murder can get you 10-15 years.

Then they get parole but lifetime supervision usually.

I didn't sleep, I rested in bed with my eyes closed but no sleeping has come to me!

I might get up soon anyway since all I had was that brunch soup and now I'm getting hungry for that chicken and potatoes again I still have

Awww, wish you weren't so stressed
Old 03-14-2018, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yikes. Okay, that's one reason I'm glad I don't live in Canada. Well, the only reason so far.

Are you eating now? Chicken and potatoes sounds good. Do you heat your chicken up in the microwave?

I'm having chips with bacon cheddar dip.

I was going to say "it's getting close to time for the Xfiles" 3 1/2 hours from now anyway.

Thank you. I'm just glad I am on Omeprazole now, and that my Dr. increased it to twice a day. Also, that it worked twice a day, or he'd have tried something else.

Virtually everything stresses me. :

Kim
Old 03-14-2018, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just warmed it up in the microwave and will add some hot sauce again to the potatoes and I got this drink Happy Planet coconut and pineapple fruit smoothie.

Yum, our dips for our chips sound good. You got bacon cheddar and I have dill pickle. I am sure dill pickle is a Canadian flavour and I’m sure Americans have more options for flavours for any junk foods

It’s 20 minutes for you to watch X-Files though

Oh, my luxury Turkish towels arrived! I’ll have to wash them tonight, I wonder how they feel. I haven’t opened the bag yet cause I want to eat first! Exciting!
Old 03-14-2018, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

See, I would be adding hot sauce to the chicken. I don't know about it in potatoes, but I would be willing to try it.

Dill pickle sounds yummy. I'm pretty sure I've seen that one here. I'll have to look more closely next time. This one is yummy, but too bland for me. I'll go back to bacon horseradish next time.

I'm watching news at the moment. Will go back to cartoons soon. Then Guy's Grocery Games is new at 9pm. I feel like I'm missing something watching X-files, unless it's a stand alone episode. And even then-there is so much history there.

on your towels getting there. Have you got them in the wash now?

I've got a lot I need to start doing, and the sooner I get started, the sooner it will all be done, even if it takes several days. Mostly the bathroom, but also putting my laundry all away, and setting up my Barbies-though the Barbies will be mostly fun. Just tiring.

Also, I want to start coloring again.

Kim
Old 03-14-2018, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wel, I noticed some debris on the bottom on the washer so I am doing some coloured laundry first to drain everything cause my new towels are mostly ivory white and I want a clean washed for that. 2 other towels are brown. So I’ll wash those separate from the white. They already feel so soft and fluffy out of the package, I’m hoping they feel softer after a wash.

I’m watching news too for now. I kind of want my chips and dip now but I’m being self disciplined as I can. I also have to put away laundry so I can gather this new load

I also need to colour again since I bought those massive pencil crayon collection already. Maybe if I house sit I’ll bring my colouring stuff there to do.

You sound like you are getting really organised. Do you feel better overall since the Surgery?