Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, they definitely picked the wrong one.

Leanne, it's just for my cat. I'll have to call Chewy, if I order from them again, and tell them to let Fed Ex know. Fed Ex has never delivered anything down there before, and they've been here often.

Ooh, scary puppet? I will check it out.

Your lunch sounds good, but that's not good that things like that make you gag.

My Dr., (I called the office) increased my stomach medicine to twice a day. My stomach has been burning so bad. I think stress.

I forgot I bought 2 of my breakfast at BK, and also had cheesy tots left, so I heated both of those up for dinner.

Sigh, I'm still mad about Fed Ex. I was so excited to give my cat her new catnip toys, and Mom won't bring any of it up for a couple of days.

Kim
Old 03-07-2018, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did you have to walk outside all the way down to pick it up and carry??

Yeah, a scary puppet that moves by itself???? I need to watch it, I always loved the supernatural episodes of the X-Files.

Yeah, since 2015, sometimes I feel like I'll gag up my food if its fast food or whatever. For the most part, my stomach pill reallllllly helped lessen that feeling!! Its just disappointing to know if I stop taking that pill, my stomach will be bad again.... it doesn't cure anything, just keeps acid levels from going nuts!

Still wonder how your buns from the burgers don't dry out after a few hours!

Awww, dumb FedEX!!!
Old 03-07-2018, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mom has to bring it up-one piece at a time. One cat litter, the case of cat food, the 2nd cat litter. I wanted my cat to have her catnip toys , but she won't even get those out. There is no way for me to get down the gravel driveway, and I couldn't possibly get down the 20 stairs into the basement.

What time are you going to dinner? I'm happy you've been craving it, and now get it.

It moves by itself?? I've GOT to watch that.

Well, it's either your pill, or half a bottle of Tums a day. So, I'd stick with the pill. Your stomach is just like any other chronic disease.

They're wrapped in the wrappers, and in my fridge. I guess that's why. Plus, the microwave softens them up.

Kim
Old 03-07-2018, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I haven't had chicken and dumplings in forever!

I go at 5:30 my time, I think that's 8:30 your time - and you can be watching X-Files ahead of me by then! It might be a good time to eat some hot chips and dip, I like eating that when watching scary movies/shows.

Well, that's annoying for sure! Talk about slow to get everything when you could have gotten it all if they made the obvious common sense choice of dropping off

Yeah, actually I can't believe one tiny pill a day can do more than half a bottle of TUMS can. And that is exactly what I would be doing. I used eat those like candy!! Now I rarely ever need just a little one!

ETA: ok, I'm going home, getting gas and my chips and dip for tonight! I'll be back later when I get home before I leave for dinner! You got me thinking about it and I started hand stimming and looking up photos of the dish on Google Thanks!

Last edited by reason to believe; 03-07-2018 at 04:53 PM
Old 03-07-2018, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if I can snack during something scary. You never know though.

I know. That's why I'm so mad. Also, I'm mad at her-that she couldn't go down there and pull a few toys out for April. I've been telling April all day something special was coming for her-new catnip toy. Now I feel guilty. I'm a guilty cat mom.

that you I got you so happy about it that you were stimming and looking up pictures on Google. I'm evil like that.

Kim
Old 03-07-2018, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Poor April! .

Well, X-Files should be starting for you, lucky!

I’m here and then dinner in half an hour. :making me more excited, yeah, the power of suggestion is powerful on me! Food makes me excited now.

I went and got chips and onion dip for tonight, if I’m not too full from the real dinner!
Old 03-07-2018, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just realized how late it was, when I checked to see if it was time for you to be at dinner yet. I missed the beginning. I'm watching now.

I know-April keeps meowing at me, and not for treats. But, she'll have them in a couple of days, so, she'll wait. I gave her a few of her catnip treats (that they eat). Now she's racing around here.

I don't think food will ever get me excited. I think that's part of why I don't try new things. I'm glad you're excited, and I hope you'll enjoy it lots.

My stomach is still full from dinner, so no chips and dip for me. At least not yet.

I might be asleep by the time you get home. It's been a tiring day. I had to put everything away. Even my dry/canned groceries from earlier this week. I'll edit my post to say goodnight if I'm going to bed.

Kim
Old 03-07-2018, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still haven’t put my clothes away in my laundry basket that I did on Saturday! I just keep moving the basket around!

I’m taking my iPad with me cause I browse online there just to be away from here, but I had to leave before 8 pm to watch the show here. Too bad you missed the beginning!

I’m about to drive there but my cat is purring on my lap!
Old 03-07-2018, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you have fun.

I was in bed, and I remembered I hadn't said goodnight, so here I am.

Night night, sleep tight, enjoy X-files, and love you Girl!

Kim
Old 03-07-2018, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yikes, did you see that X-Files episode, Kim??? That felt like a 1995 horror episode of it, I really liked it but it was soooo dark! I think up to 7 victims including two preschoolers!

Loved the Vancouver forest look like the old episodes had too!

That’s what I like about the show though, even in the original series, they didn’t spare any people as victims, including toddlers!

I got some leftover dumplings,

Finally saw my vacation photos from London and Paris tonight!

So tired since eating although X-Files sure has me wondering if I’ll stupidly dream about that Mr. Chuckle Teeth tonight. Yikes!
Old 03-08-2018, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope April gets her toys soon, Kim.

I'm glad you enjoyed the episode, Leanne.

My leg isn't hurting this morning, but it has stiffened up a lot. I'll need to keep stretching it. I've got to wash the kids bedsheets today.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good morning Claire! I'm sorry your leg is so stiff. Stretching should really help.

It'll be a couple of days till she's willing to bring it, and her litter up. She probably won't bring the food for her up though. She's just being petty.

Yeah, it's almost 4am but I've been up over an hour and a half. But, I feel good, and I can nap when I feel like it today.

Leanne! Xfiles was insane! I loved it though.

Kim
Old 03-08-2018, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Morning buns... I survived my appointment Everyone was really nice
Can't feel my leg now but that's supposed to be normal.

How is everyone else doing?

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-08-2018, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kia, I'm so glad you survived that appointment, and the travel back and forth. Was it painful? Does it feel weird with no feeling in your leg?

I'm good. Up way too early, like. 2:30am early, so I'll be napping today.

Trying to keep busy online, but almost everyone is sleeping.

Kim
Old 03-08-2018, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was awake half the night because I was so scared
So I'm trying to nap now. I haven't travelled back home yet. I'm resting in a friend's couch for the moment. Need to book a train later.

How come you're already up?

avi by neel luvs tony