Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they put those self checkouts in so they don't need to employ as many staff.

I really liked the concepts and science behind Lie to Me.

My husband was putting in the new tap and he wanted me to get on my knees to help him. I was really nervous about doing that, and it seems I was right to be, as my leg is really sore now. I'm resting it for the rest of the day. We've ended up with a tap but only cold water, as he needs another tool he doesn't have. Still the new tap looks good and I can wash up again.

That's good you can enjoy the quiet, Leanne.

It's great you got to Walmart, Kim! I'm happy you managed it.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kia, thanks. I'm glad you found some thriller books that interested you.

Leanne, at least there was a few minutes of quiet. Chicken and dumplings are yummy.

Claire, thanks. I'm glad your husband got that in, even if it's only cold water for the moment.

Oh it's definitely so they don't have to employ more people. I just think they should be paying me something if I have to do it myself.

Kim
Old 03-07-2018, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mothers sometimes have a weird intuition, Leanne

Yay for the new tap, Claire! Hope your leg will calm down again.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-07-2018, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Kia. Me too. It's 5 weeks today since I did it, so hopefully I'd have to do something really crazy to hurt it a lot.

My husband insisted on cooking today, but of course none of the rest of us really liked it... I avoid putting peppers in everything, but he always cooks with them!

At least you have the ear plugs, Leanne.

Yes. It's progress, Kim.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire I completely forgot to respond about your leg. I hope it feels better after resting, for the rest of the day.

I hate cooked peppers.

Kia, how are you feeling after your trip? Is your nerve pain easing up?

I'm catching up on my posting. Nothing else much today. I'm sorting through more stuff Mom has piled into the LR that she found, somewhere. There is craft stuff I though I got rid of years ago, so no idea where she found that. I'm just piling it into a box for her to get rid of, so she wasted her time bringing it all in there.

Kim
Old 03-07-2018, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It almost seems as if your mum wants you to be laid up again, sorting through stuff. She hasn't even waited for you to be fully recovered!

Yes I hope so too, Kim. I'm worried about hurting it again. But I guess I must have stretched it a bit too much.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, well, nobody can be good at everything, but peppers are nice

Nerves are being rather annoying after the trip, Kim. I wonder how tomorrow will go cause it's quite a trip and I'm going by train. Keep your fingers crossed for me guys... in pretty much exactly 12 hours... I'm such a baby

Kim, how DID she find the stuff. That really sounds rather curious.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-07-2018, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

what are you getting done, Kia?

Take it easy, Kim and Claire!! Don't accidently overdo it!

I'm getting hungry but can't get anything til another hour!

I'm tired cause my co-worker talks too much to me!!

Can you tell? Cause I'm only managing to write one liners!!
Old 03-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks you guys. I have zero idea where she found it. She's just being petty right now. I'm being careful.

Claire, definitely make sure you rest. If hope it stops hurting. Eh, all my mom wants is thing her way, when she wants it.

Kia, lots of good thoughts for you, and crossed fingers and toes. Yikes on having to take a train. I'm a baby too.

Leanne it's so weird that you're just getting ready to eat lunch, when I'm about to eat dinner. hey-talking IS exhausting, when it's constant.

I'm having chicken Ramen noodles again tonight.

Kim
Old 03-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really want dinner now that I know what I'm getting!! But I have to do with something else til 5:30 pm!!

I guess after work in half an hour I will just get something at the McD's drive thru

Talking is for sure exhausting. During breaks or quiet times with no classes, I'm used to having a quiet time. But now with co-workers who are always in here, they are just around or talk-y.

But I do like her.. she keeps giving me things when I come like Lifesavers candy or sparkling water flavored black cherry!

Chicken ramen noodles sound good. Do you just fry them or boil them, drain and add the flavour?
Old 03-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really tired too, Leanne. I yawned so much when I was reading to my son just now!

I hope you're up to catching a train, Kia. I also hope the appointment goes well.

Glad you're taking it easy, Kim.

Yes, I'm resting now. My leg isn't too bad, I'm hoping it will recover quickly.
Old 03-07-2018, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks guys, gotta go to bed now. I'm really worried I might oversleep

Night!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Night night, Kia. Sweet dreams.

Leanne, what did you decide on for lunch? It's nice you like her. You'll just have to have a reserve of energy prepared when you work there.

Claire, you'll be heading to bed soon, too. I hope your leg feels better when you get up. Sweet dreams, and sleep well.

Ugh, Chewy.com delivered the package, with 2 things of cat litter, a box of canned cat food, and some cat toys, to the basement garage. It's downstairs, or down the longgg gravel driveway. Mom is more ticked off now, because of that.

If you saw a gravel driveway, that was long, and hard to get down, back up, and out, or a short paved driveway, with a garage, which would you pick??

Kim
Old 03-07-2018, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good night, Kia!

Yes I'll be off soon, Kim. I'm watching Victoria right now. Love that show!

The second option sounds preferable to me, for sure! I guess they picked the wrong one?
Old 03-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's weird that they would deliver all the way down there rather than the short paved one!

Is that for both your cats? Or whose?

I'm expecting some luxurious towel delivery in the near future hopefully. And I hope the bath sheets I got aren't too huge! And I hope SIL will be home to get it since she is a stay at home mom.

Kim, I had a quarter pounder BLT which tasted good but then I gagged in the bathroom a bit. I always have trouble with immediate aftermath of eating a heavy fast food item like a burger!!

I'm going to buy some chips and dip I think for tonight's X-Files episode... looks totally creepy Kim... you might want to see this one!! Has a puppet in it that looks scary. Scary puppet!!!!!

Goodnight Kia, good luck!!
Goodnight Claire, glad you are enjoying your show!