Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2018, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm recovering slowly, I'm having to work the muscle a bit to get around, but it's much more healed than it was.

Are you on the mend too?
Old 02-19-2018, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good to hear you're making progress

Nothing here yet. They're gonna make an MRI and and it doesn't look like I'll be back at work anytime soon.
I try to accept the way things are but it sucks that I can't really contribute anything to change things

Well, I'll just have to wait and see.

I have ordered some books to pass the time.
At the moment I am reading "The Help" and I have a few more already waiting like "Pillars of the earth". Not yet sure if Ken Follett is my thing.

Is anyone here using Goodreads? Have I asked that before? The meds are making me slow

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-19-2018, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks. Sorry to hear there's no improvement. Being patient is hard.

I don't think you've asked that before. I'm not using goodreads. But then I don't read much. I'm starting to need reading glasses which distresses me somewhat.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Its Monday, and I got only about 4 hours of sleep again so I'm not exactly feeling well at work here right now!

I'm sorry you guys are all not having fantastic times at this moment! I blame it on February!!!

Hope you are feeling better, Kim and Claire!

Sorry to hear you can't go back to work yet, Kia! That's quite a flare up you are having!

I don't know how to last this 7 hours at work!
Old 02-19-2018, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You can do it Leanne, by the power of coffee Keeping my fingers crossed that you don't have a stressful day!

Claire, how come you don't like wearing glasses? And I usually don't read a lot either but mostly because I only manage to find time for it during holidays

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-19-2018, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's smart to order the groceries delivered Claire. I'm really glad you've gotten some time alone. I'm sure you needed it.

Hi Kia!

I'm watching my recorded shows. I was watching Amazon prime, and Netflix, but I really need to watch, and clear out, some of my recorded shows.

Edited cause holy crap I missed a lot of posts.

Hang in there Kia. Just let the Dr's do their thing, and try to take it easy. I don't really read any more. I just have one book someone special *cough Leanne cough* got me that I want to read.

Ugh, Leanne, sorry for the lack of sleep, and it causing a semi-bad day already. Like Kia said, go for the coffee.

Kim
Old 02-19-2018, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Kim How are you and your hips doing these days?

Talking about Netflix: Has anyone watched American Crime Story? My brother and I loved it.

And the grocery delivery is indeed a very smart plan. I have a few friends doing the shopping for me at the moment but I will definitely keep that in mind!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-19-2018, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim, you need to read the book! I'm sure you've enjoyed the pictures though!

I don't think I'll need reading glasses cause I already have prescription glasses all my life.

I use goodreads but even though I have a reading challenge, I don't put up the self help books I read cause nobody's business what I read about in that area and I rarely read fiction books! I prefer non fiction. Although I am reading a fiction audiobook in my car right now!

I'm feeling a little ill though so I don't have the stomach for coffee probably til after I can eat something! I do have a can of Dr. Pepper though which has sugar and caffiene a bit.

I have earplugs in too cause this is the wild school.

I don't get the channel that plays American Crime Story.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd prefer to go to the shop, but at least I can get most of what I want that way.

I don't mind wearing glasses, Kia, but it annoys me how I can't read small print anymore.

I haven't watched that, Kia.

Yes unfortunately coffee is your friend today, Leanne. Are you worrying? I feel like I'm making slow progress, thanks.

Thanks Kim. Hopefully I'll have most of the day tomorrow to myself!
Old 02-19-2018, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, progress is being made, no matter how slow!! I remember wondering when I would be healed and normal again after major surgery but miraculously, it happens!! Whew!! Bodies are amazing in healing abilities!!

I could be worrying. I don't feel it strong but I know I'm not happy about the whole SIL unlocking my door and coming in when I was there still!! I really have big problems with feeling when my privacy is violated. And it really bugs me!!

I'm just nibbling on bland saltine crackers and sipping Dr. Pepper. Hopefully at recess break I can make a cup of noodles which is also bland and then see what happens! I'm already wanting to go into my bed after work and stay there the rest of the evening.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys Back from my week off work, it was lovely and blissful

Hows everyone?
Old 02-19-2018, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Frankly you should feel that way, Leanne. It's not ok for her to just walk into your living space, we all think so. I'm sure you'll feel better once you've made that clear to her. But she won't know unless you say, I suspect.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Hi Theresa. Had a good day? Glad the holiday went well.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have a LOT to catch up on, so let me read back and see what I missed. I hope everyone is well.

The cat cafe was fab, and we spent a few days on a few days out so that was lovely. Hard to return to work today though.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kia, my hip is doing beyond well. I'm confused by the fact that my finger I broke, when I fell, is still hurting, and hard to bend.

American Crime Story was on TV here. I watched it in the beginning of it, but didn't stick with it. I'm glad you're liking it.

Leanne, I am loving the pictures. I definitely need to read it. I've been in glasses since my teens, but I need to use reading glasses, especially when coloring. Eyes get older, just like we do, and cause changes.

I hope you get felling better. Also, about your SIL, you know how I feel. About your brother's lack of responsibility and accountability, and her basically breaking into your place. That's really what it is-a break in.

Claire, I would hire the woman to do some of my grocery shopping for me, I just don't know how to describe exactly what I want. How do you do that?

Theresa, welcome back. I'm glad your week went so well.

Kim
Old 02-19-2018, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Kim, its good to be back

Ive hurt my finger but i had it hurt at work.