Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2018, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, I go inside and order to go food, so I can pick out what I want.

Sorry it is so hard at home. Have you spoken to your parents? I would tell them you can't live like that, and that you need your own place. Tell them it's not your fault your brother deserted them, but you can't live with that. Otherwise, I don't think anything is going to change, ever. I can't see them leaving, because they have it too good there.

Kim
Old 02-18-2018, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don’t know this is the first weekend spent with them living here. I think I need to adjust, cause I don’t have much other better options. I keep thinking saving money is more important than a quiet place to live. But the unlocking my door thing has slightly put me a bit over the edge this weekend, I have to tell her not to do that but trying to think of how to say it, I know you gave me good suggestions, Claire. The dog is quiet now. I knocked on my own door and said her name when she came down here and when I was done with my shower she’s been quiet.

I’ve made my first cup of coffee and seeing how things go after that.
Old 02-18-2018, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's an adjustment for you and for them too, Leanne. Hopefully it will settle down with time.

It's been 2.5 weeks since I hurt my leg. But it will be 6 weeks before I can do vigorous exercise again. I have to be careful to not cause more injury, but as it heals the muscle shortens up, so it's a long process.

Thanks Kim. I'm feeling more positive now. I hope you're having a better day.
Old 02-18-2018, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you’ve had a good day, Claire! Hope your son gets used to his temporary sleeping quarters, but he will be happy with his repaint job. What color is the room and what new color are you painting it?
Old 02-18-2018, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He's chosen all the colours and has definite ideas of what he wants. One wall is going to be white, and the others will be green. He also wants the ceiling to be blue. It will feel a bit like a forest in there when it's done. He's worrying about how long it will take, because obviously I can't climb ladders right now, hopefully I will be more able soon though.

I think he'll be all right in the spare room once he gets used to it though.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That does sound like a forest with a blue sky feel! Hope he likes it even tho it’s probably hard to be patient for it to be done.

For the moment, the family all went out together so I’m enjoying being home alone and it’s like the ‘olden days’ already.

It’s so freezing out it’s -1c already and I had to go scrape ice off my windshield so I could gas my car up for the week and then put my frostblocker on my windshield and side windows so hopefully I’ll have minimal frost tomorrow on my glass! Gathered my hats and gloves too cause I hear tomorrow morning might be -7c and windy I’m sort of wanting some warmed up chicken broth in a mug after being out and I hear the Americans have a long weekend, I sure wish I could stay in bed under my wool duvet than go out early tomorrow morning in the freezing wind!

I just watched various tv shows this afternoon and did laundry and dishes, exciting Sunday!
Old 02-18-2018, 08:53 PM
Graphics Team

Hey all
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 02-19-2018, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey there!

That is really cold! I hooe your car is not too frosted. I hate scraping ice off the car.

Every morning has been foggy just recently here. It looks very damp out there today.
Old 02-19-2018, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys. I was too cranky over sensitive, and crying yesterday to be back around anyone, so, I just stayed off for the rest of the day/night.

Hey witch with claws, Claire, and Leanne.

Leanne, I hope that you are able to stay warm, and it's not icy. I'm glad the family went out for a while and you got some peace.

Claire, I like the sound of your son's room. Is it light green that will be on the 3 walls, or dark green? t sounds like he wants to be surrounded by nature.

How are you this morning?

It's raining here, but still mild outside.

Kim
Old 02-19-2018, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Kim. Two walls will be a lighter green and one will be dark. He already has a load of stickers to go on the wall to complete the effect once it's painted.

My leg is quite sore today, and I didn't sleep so well. So I'm mainly resting today, but I'm still doing my exercises every so often. My husband is taking my son out soon to have some fun with his friends. It'll be nice to have some time to myself.

I'm sorry you weren't feeling good yesterday, Kim. I hope today is a better day.
Old 02-19-2018, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sad to hear you didn't sleep well, and are in pain today. Enjoy your alone time.

His room sounds like it will be awesome!

So far today is better. I've plugged in the scented wax melter my friend sent me for my birthday, so I'm smelling pineapple. It seems to suit the weather.

Kim
Old 02-19-2018, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww! Love Puss in boots! Thank you.

As you say the exercises hurt but they're worth doing. I think the majority of the pain is due to the muscle being tight, now.

I'm glad the day is going better.

This my first time alone for over a week. I've ordered the groceries to be delivered again tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to go to the library tomorrow though.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-19-2018, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey there, Kia!
Old 02-19-2018, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Claire, how is your leg doing?

avi by neel luvs tony