Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2018, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

Haha, great title.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 02-17-2018, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought it was just slow for me, I'm glad it's you too.

I think I'll go indoors now, I'm feeling cold, and it's nearly lunchtime. My husband is cleaning the floor!

I'm glad your back is feeling better, you don't want that to start hurting again.
Old 02-17-2018, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Stewie. It's good to see you.

Yeah Claire, it's definitely both of us. I thought it was just me, too.

Wow your husband is awesome. I know the floor being dirty was driving you crazy.

I don't know how much I'll get done today, where I won't make my back hurt again. I have a huge basket full of my clothes that need to put away, and hang up.

Kim
Old 02-17-2018, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

seems to be okay now

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-17-2018, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kia!

Yeah, it seems better for me, now, too.

Is it wrong of me to be having chips and dip for breakfast?

Kim
Old 02-17-2018, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's good to have had a tidy up. . He's even re-waxed the floor and done some other jobs around the place that needed doing.

My brother in law was going to be visiting tomorrow but they aren't coming until next weekend now. The trip we had planned is not going to happen now.

Hello Kia!

Whatever you want to have, is all fine, Kim!

He's great. He's happy to do those jobs I can't do at the moment.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What kind of chips and dip flavour? (I always need to know the details )

Hi gang

Glad you got control of the restless legs, Claire and wow, how nice of him to do that for you! You need to be pampered and that sounds really nice! does it feel like it's time to do spring cleaning over there?

Hi Kia and Stewie!

Hi Kim! can you color now that your table is clear?

I did get up, watched this HBO show called Curb Your Enthusiam with Larry David (who helped create "Seinfeld") and it's hilarious, I was rewinding some parts that were extra funny and actually laughing cause it's like he's so socially awkward and cynical about when people do things wrong socially and he ends up getting himself into trouble at the end of it all and it's dry humour and like Seinfeld on steroids. now I have a new show to watch but I have to be careful cause if I laugh too hard, I end up in coughing fits.

I had a good sleep and have earplugs in to lower the noises overhead. I'm gonna try the coffee machine when I really get up a bit later, it's past 8 am but I would have been happy waking up later. It's gonna be cold today!
Old 02-17-2018, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad you're coping with your new living situation, Leanne.

It does feel like time for spring cleaning. I'm noticing all the finger marks on the back door: a sure sign the weather is improving!

I never saw much of Seinfeld
Old 02-17-2018, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, I think I've forgotten what trip you had planned. Where were you going? I'm sorry you won't get to go. Will they just stay with you guys now?

Glad the weather is improving there. It's way too warm here this time of year.

Leanne, plain Lay's potato chips, and bacon horseradish dip. I'm glad you like the show. It's hard being up earlier than you want. I got up at 6am.

The only way I know the seasons are changing is because daylight is getting noticeably different.

Watching my recorded shows-I had no idea I had so many stacked up. The race isn't on till 2:30pm, so I'll be able to get a couple more watched.

Kim
Old 02-17-2018, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim, I've never had bacon and horseradish dip, maybe I need to look closer at the dips in the supermarket, but often, Americans have a lot more flavours and varieties of food than in Canada... but horseradish is really strong to me, so not sure I could pleasantly eat it

I want to have fried chicken and mashed potatoes when I get up, which is unconventional breakfast food too... but by the time I get up, it will be closer to lunch anyway!

Claire, surprising you haven't got Seinfeld there but had Knight Rider I saw on YouTube this old British show from the 80's about an awkward teenage boy who looks and sounds like Harry Potter and he narrates the show like he's writing in his diary and I liked the British humour I was seeing of course so I might watch it via YouTube too... but the title is like and I can't recall the character's name.
Old 02-17-2018, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We'd only arranged to go yesterday, or so. We were going to go to Hermonceux Science Centre which has telescopes to visit. They aren't coming to visit this weekend at all, hopefully they'll come next weekend instead.

Seinfeld was shown here Leanne, but I didn't watch much of it, that's all.

Was it Adrian Mole, Leanne?

Had chilli for dinner it was nice.
Old 02-17-2018, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, it's in the refrigerator section-the dip that is. You probably wouldn't like it then, cause that's the strongest flavor.

Did you have that for breakfast?

Claire That sounds kind of like a place near here. I bet you're really disappointed. . I hope they come next week then.

Good you liked your dinner.

I'll have a package, probably next week, from my friend, with 4 Cherished Teddies figures in it. She was selling a bunch for $2. each, so I got first choice.

Kim
Old 02-17-2018, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Last double post of the day that I'm editing.

Kim
Old 02-17-2018, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Claire, that's it. Haha I saw a clip where some group of his friends turned punk showed up to invite him out with them and he called one of them Barry and the punk was like "don't call me Barry!" And then they were all running down the street like hooligans but Adrian was running like an awkward dork. Haha, seems amusing.

Yum, whenever you guys mention chilli, I crave getting some cans and a toaster and have some on toast. Ugh, so good but I haven't had it in ages!

Kim, I think horseradish would make breathe "too well"
Old 02-17-2018, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I glad you liked it, Leanne. I have to say I never really liked the books, so I never watched it. I didn't like the fact Adrian was always so badly treated by everyone else, and was always obsessed with the girl sho treated him so badly. Not my kind of thing.

I'm ok, Kim. I've been there many times. It's sad the kids don't get to go though. My nieces would have liked it.