Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2018, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Claire! wish we could go out for a cafe visit some weekends with some real British pub food again. (Not that what I was eating when I met you was anything near pub food, that croissant was just a prop so we had a place to talk indoors )

I feel like I'd be out of lines and awful at painting walls and along edges. Never was good at crafts and precise detailed work with my fingers.

I have to figure out how to close my blinds in both my main rooms cause they seem stuck halfway open at the bottom and my nieces and nephews apparently like hanging at the back of the house where my windows are... I don't feel a strong need to be looked in on. I have curtains but still!
Old 02-24-2018, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was cold that day wasn't it? Pub food sounds good! I wish we could meet up too.

My son's blind gets stuck too. I just bought a new one for when the room is painted, as it got so annoying.
Old 02-24-2018, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, well, I just miss you Claire. hope your evening is going smoothly.

I’m just getting started on my Saturday, started my dishwasher, had a coffee, and having lunch while watching Bones! The sun is out but sun on snow is a bit too blindingly bright so I have my curtains closed a bit even tho I’d like the light, it’s making spots in my eyes when I look off to the side
Old 02-24-2018, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thats true Claire and Kim. I was told I could never teach because I wasnt loud and bubbly and my aunt said I would never find a partner for being shy. I think I am doing just fine

Chilling usually helps. I spent the day in London with my good friend. We met on twitter a few years ago through a love of tennis, and now we connect through baking, eating out and shopping!
Old 02-24-2018, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's not very nice being told that, Theresa. I'm glad you didn't listen and did what you wanted to anyway. Relatives can say the most hurtful things. My mum told me my marriage would fail because my husband wouldn't be able to bear living with me. (The only person I couldn't live with was her!)

Miss you too, Leanne. I hope you feel happier soon.

That sounds like a good friend, Theresa.
Old 02-24-2018, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My dad said I’ll never get married, once when I was a teen and once a few months ago. We shall see!

Thanks, Claire! I’m still adjusting and having dreams about tornadoes and living with someone who messed up our place... well, that one seems literal from this morning!

Theresa, that sounds like a good day, getting to hang out with a friend in a city like London, lucky you!

Don’t you hate it when you write “friend” and it typos into the word “fiend” ?
Old 02-24-2018, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes. The tornado dreams seem to be directly related to your anxiety over your living situation.

Are you doing anything to distract you from those worries and fears? Posting on here helps too. At least it does for me...

I'm going to London next month with a bunch of friends to see a show. That should be good fun.
Old 02-24-2018, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, I swear all my stress and anxiety is adjusting to the new situation and getting used to these changes. . No choices for myself in this matter unless I move out. But I’m like why should I leave the arrangement that benefits me financially more??

I don’t know what I’m doing to distract, I’m trying to “tune out” the noise without using headphones or earplugs, I’m watching tv shows, getting through Bones (season 7) and a new show Curb Your Enthusiasm and my cat has been adorable lately so I’ve been fussing over him like crazy too. I don’t want to go out shopping to get away nor do I have a friends house to go to visit,

What show? When I was in London, I saw the Sound of Music at the Palladium and “The Woman in Black” Which was a play with only two actors carrying it.
Old 02-24-2018, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess I'm among the rest of you, not saying much today.

What are your plans for the night Leanne?

Guess I'll just watch Live PD, or recorded shows.

Kim
Old 02-24-2018, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m getting my hair dyed after dinner. Such fun, not! But it needs to be done! Curse of an early grey-er!

Definitely didn’t do much today other than put away my laundry from a week ago and did my dishwashing!

Too bad you can’t call me, Kim
Old 02-24-2018, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've got to make an appointment to get mine cut, as soon as I can. It just hangs there, and the bangs are down to mouth, which makes eating not much fun. Getting it cut short.

I think you did more than me. I slept a long while for my nap.

Yeah, it would be nice to be able to call.

Kim
Old 02-24-2018, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I used to have bangs but then grew them out cause they were too high maintenance all the time.

Putting dye on my head kind of gives me a headache that’s why I don’t like it. I think I’m sensitive to hair dye, no surprise!

Man, I’m having an off day!

Did you have a good dinner?

I wish you could call
Old 02-24-2018, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's why I'm going to get my hair cut short. Won't have to worry about bangs, or annoying hair.

I'm having an off day, too, considering I woke up in a great mood.

I hate pizza bites, and a salad. How about you?

I did so little today and I'm still so tired. The day....ti's like I have no memory it went so fast.

Talking would be great.

Kim
Old 02-24-2018, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you make the salad or get bought premade ones?

I think I’ll keep eating the macaroni and cheese I had yesterday. It’s actually the best version of frozen mac and cheese I’ve had so far. I have a lot of fruit and veggies I have to get eating before they go bad!

I woke up practically crying and sad so it’s hard to shake off the rest of the day totally.

I like low maintenance haircuts. I find lately I really hate wasting my time having to blow dry my hair every morning! I’m just glad I don’t have thick hair cause that would take even longer.

My cat has been so loving today, he’s just adorbs

E.T.A., I have to go get dyed now! I hope you sleep well, Kim. Sorry we didn’t get to hang more today for fun and company

Last edited by reason to believe; 02-24-2018 at 06:56 PM
Old 02-24-2018, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pre-packaged. I don't have all the stuff back here I'd need, utensil wise, or a cutting board, or room for a head of lettuce.

Mac and cheese is the best. Well, fruit and veggies can be for desert.

Unless I nap. I can rarely change my mood for the day. I hope you feel better before bed, and have good dreams tonight. Stay away bad dreams

Yep, cats are the best.

I'm heading to bed now. I took one of the new sleep medicines my Dr. gave me, and I'm about falling over. I hope it helps me sleep/

Night night sister, and I'll see you tomorrow. Sending lots of positive energy and love your way. Feel better. Love you

Kim