Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2018, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

X-Files Off Topic #42: 🎼 come and knock on Mulder's door, we've been waiting for youuuu πŸ‘½πŸŽΌ

Last edited by reason to believe; 02-16-2018 at 01:42 PM
Old 02-16-2018, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi!!!

My co-worker is like melting down this morning!! I'm just being the "calm one". I actually helped her get an improvised lesson when she lost her original game plan. Ok, and I thought I was an anxious type. She almost started crying and I'm like "I've never had a co-worker cry in front of me and its not gonna start now!!" I dug out my Rescue Remedy spray and she said it worked!! But she has a class right now and I see her wiping her eyes!!

I just have my ear plugs in while the class is here!
Old 02-16-2018, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bringing this over from the last thread.

Claire, I'm behind you whether you went or not. Only you know what you need and want.

I'm SO happy you've gotten those things done. Did it help you being out in nature for a bit? I always feel better when I've been outside. I'm happy to hear you are happy you've done so much.

I had an automatic for my first car, but from then on, I had manual cars, and I wouldn't trade having had those. My Papa taught me how to drive his manual lawnmower, so I got a good feeling of when I needed to shift gears. So, that's how I learned to drive a manual car, as a kid.

I'm am having a good day, thanks. this morning I've gotten a lot of organizing done. My walker helps, because I can put everything I want to move onto it, and then move it wherever I want it. I'll have to wait to move my CD player over here by me. I want to be able to play them again. I don't want to attempt to move the plug from the floor. I don't want to risk it.

Leanne, TFTNT.

Oh no! Why is she melting down? I don't blame you, for not wanting to see a co-worker cry. I'm glad the stuff you gave her helped, at least temporarily.

How is your day going otherwise? I'm glad you have your earplugs in. That will help keep you from stressing out. You get off early today, right?

Kim
Old 02-16-2018, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Congrtulations to the new thread!!!

#42 is Mulder's old apartment number.

X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 02-16-2018, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good catch, Stewie! Maybe I need to incorporate that into the subtitle somehow!!

Kim, she left her other school and had to talk about it to another person and got stressed out, then she couldn't find her lesson, and knocked coffee all over things, and than a phone rang for her and it was all building up and she's a stress-y personality!

Anyway, we were talking about each of our own issues with co-workers and now she's calmer anyway! I think its good now! I was just nervous about the crying thing... I don't know what to do when a person is crying in front of me!! (at work, even, ) I'm glad Rescue Remedy actually helped her, she said she stopped shaking after that!

I don't even know how to drive a manual car!!
Old 02-16-2018, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad you could help her, Leanne. When stressed it can get out of control at times. It's great you got talking to her. That's really what someone needs when they are upset.

I've never been on a ride on mower. Our kids have driven a dumper truck around a private car park though. It's good practice. When I drove for the first time I didn't have a clue what I was doing.

It does help getting outdoors, Kim. Today was very spring-like too.

Hello Stewie.

Thanks for the new thread!

I'm so tired tonight! I don't think I slept too well!
Old 02-16-2018, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-16-2018, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks!

the only thing that popped into my head about #42 being Mulder's door number was the song for an old show "Three's Company". so bear with me on this one.

Here is the song in case our Europeans aren't familiar with the reference.

Old 02-16-2018, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kia, Stewie, and Claire.

and Leanne.

I can see why your co-worker kind of lost her mind. I would have too. I'm glad you guys were there for her though.

How was the rest of your day? Any plans for this afternoon? What are you watching tonight?

I've been watching NASCAR, and news, flipping back and forth since this afternoon. During commercials I've been doing so much cleaning. Back is paying the price now, since I lay down and took a half hour nap just now. I did get my room clean (piles of stuff, clothes I couldn't get to, dusting, and cleaning my coloring desk off).

I have a truck race to watch tonight.

Kim
Old 02-16-2018, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hi Kim! Glad you feel like you cleaned up your surroundings and feel accomplished but got to remember not to overdo it with your body!

I kcame home from work and then I felt drowsy and went into my warm bed for an afternoon nap and I should probably get up so I can still sleep tonight. Not sure what is on real tv tonight, but I was watching YouTube on my tv before I had to sleep!

Happy it's a two day weekend now! Time to relax! I need to try out my Keurig tomorrow for the first time, I got it last Thursday and never had a chance to use it in the day at all.
Old 02-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Howdy Leanne!

Glad you got a nap in. I'm still tired.

I can't wait to hear how it is not having to go out for coffee for you.

Yeah, I will be taking it easy tomorrow if I don't wake up feeling any less sore. Not so much my hip, but my back.

I may not make it till the end of this race. Having some soda now, but it's not helping.

Kim
Old 02-16-2018, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm still tired too but it's 5 ok and I can't keep sleeping at this point or I'll have trouble getting there later tonight!

I had chicken and mashed potatoes before the nap so that probsbly helped my drowsiness I got these Keurig cups and tried one at work and didn't think it tasted as great as the previous ones I got before but we shall see. I still have to do the water cleanse with it, how long does a truck race last?

You are almost at a post count of 61,666 and just had 61,661!
Old 02-17-2018, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Morning everyone.

Thanks for the video, Leanne. I've not seen that before.

It's great you got so much done, Kim.

I had restless legs last night, but I managed to get rid of it fortunately.

EDIT: My husband has set up camp bed in the garden for me to sit on with my feet up, and layers and blankets so I won't get cold. I feel like a princess! It's so lovely and sunny and spring-like today!

Last edited by Meliana; 02-17-2018 at 03:13 AM
Old 02-17-2018, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, did you finally get up? Either way, it sounds like you had a good nap.

Sorry you didn't like the coffee flavor as much. It took my mom a bit to find a couple of flavors she really likes a lot. I hope you find some. Did you do the water cleans?

A truck race is shorter than the other type of races, so about 3 hours. My driver got wrecked, and I fell asleep watching the rest of it.

Claire, I'm so glad you got your legs straightened out. I had that, too, so I had to take another anxiety pill.

You have the best husband ever!! How's it going out there? You are a princess, and I"m glad you're being treated like one.

Sleeping made my back better. I don't think I'll do too much today.

Kim
Old 02-17-2018, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

dp

is loading really slowly again, and doing the double posting thing.

Kim