Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2018, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Adelaide Kane

We have each other to lean on, Claire, whether it's good, or bad, we can share with, and understand either other.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:02 PM
Alpha Raptor

That's true. You pick me up when I'm feeling low. Hopefully I do the same for you.

Old 02-14-2018, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

Wow, now its even sunny and almost the all the snow is melting! That was quick!

Not sure about the movie, Kim. I don't like crying Maybe if I'm up to here with my living situation I'll watch it as an excuse to cry.

My day is good! I'm at my final work location for the next two hours, but I kind of feel "over it" already. I need to get some food after work since I was at the condo during the long weekend.

I have to always keep my indoor door closed cause of the dog now... wonder how long it will take before I feel claustrophobic or my cat realizes he can never go through that door anymore.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Adelaide Kane

You definitely do, Claire.

Leanne, I hate grocery shopping at the end of the day. Unless, of course, I'm hungry. Are you hungry to help you shop?

I'm glad you're doing good today.

Y'all will get used to having that door closed. It definitely sucks though.
Old 02-14-2018, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

yeah, I'm feeling the beginnings of hunger! And I heard that you aren't supposed to grocery shop while feeling hungry cause then you get a bunch of junk just cause you want to eat!!! Also, I don't like after work shopping cause its dark!

My SIL invited me to go to the movies with them tonight but I end at 4 and its at 5 and across the city where I work and I wouldn't have any dinner. Plus if they are gone, that means the house will be quiet. But its nice she asked me. I'm always afraid tho if I turn down invitations, the people will stop inviting in the future! MY dilemmas!!
Old 02-14-2018, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Adelaide Kane

That's very true-you're not supposed to. But, if I don't get tempted, I don't buy real food. I never used to mind shopping after dark-usually in the middle of the night in fact. I miss that. I hope you get what you need, and get home before it's too late.

That was nice of her to invite you. It's really nice that she's making an effort to spend time with you, since you all live in the same house. I'm sure she'll invite you for other things, but I get the fear no one will invite you again if you turn them down.
Old 02-14-2018, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

Now I came home and found a lovely gesture. A vase of carnations and some notes for Valentine’s Day from my nieces and a nephew and some chocolate candy. . (Although it scares me a bit that in the future, they might set down flowers like lilies which would be deadly if my cat even got the pollen licked off his paws. I’m paranoid about poisonous plants and was just happy it looked ok cause he was sitting right beside them when I came in)

I got soooooo much food, most of it frozen stuff but I got some fried chicken pieces and some mashed potatoes for dinner soon!

What are you up to?
Old 02-14-2018, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Adelaide Kane

Awwwww! That is so incredibly sweet. I think that is awesome. Yeah, I'm the same way with plants and flowers. My cat eats flowers, so I can't have any.

I hope you enjoy your dinner! I SO need a freezer of my own.

Nothing. I took a short nap. Watching cartoons. Does that count for anything?

Tomorrow I'm going to figure out where I want to set up my Barbie rooms, I think. Or, ask if I can go to Dollar General. We'll see.

I guess I'll watch Guy's Grocery Games. I do need to do a card for my aunt (the one my mother cut us off from). She sent me a memorial card and picture from when her sister died for me, a Christmas card, birthday card, and Valentine's day card. I think she wants to be able to see me and keep in touch with me again. It would be nice because they're only a couple of hours away. Plus, I really miss her. She's the only one who has a lot of memories of my Papa and Nana, too.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

It was funny cause when I walked in, my cat was sitting right beside the Valentines layout on the coffee table and meowed when I walked in like he was presenting it to me

I feel bad cause the dog is on the other side of the door, whining or whimpering, probably cause her family is gone out and she knows I’m here behind the door. Plus I said go away to her cause I was trying to carry groceries into my place so I had to open the front door, making sure she wouldn’t run outside then open my own door trying to keep the dog and cat from seeing each other I feel bad cause even tho I’m not a dog person, she still seems like a nice animal. Don’t like hearing indications of unhappiness (or arthritis in her case)

Not sure what’s on for me on tv, I don’t think anything is new and no X-Files tonight!

That sounds good to get back in contact with your aunt. Maybe she could tell you about your family members!

How many rooms can your Barbies fit?
Old 02-14-2018, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Adelaide Kane

Your kitty was trying to take credit for all the gifts.

I can't stand to hear and animal sad, for any reason. Yikes it sounds like it's really hard getting into your place. I didn't even think of all of the acrobatics it would take with no one there to keep the dog occupied.

Yeah, everything is repeats with the Olympics on, plus, the end of Winter breaks for some of the shows. OUAT has been off since December, but it will be back in 2 weeks. All my other shows are off for 2 weeks while the games are on.

You know, I'm sitting here wondering how these judges on the competitive cooking shows can taste so much food, and keep eating round after round. Yeah, I know, random thought.

I have 7 Barbie rooms of furniture. Their bedrooms (for adults, and one for kids), kitchen, bathroom, dining room, and a den. I also have things like the Barbie vacuum, and other accessories.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

So it’s like dollhouse rooms?

Wow, you are still awake, Kim?

I still haven’t eaten yet, despite being hungry before leaving work and that was three hours ago!

I wish I could be a food tasting judge or the host where you go to the diners and try their famous dish! Eating good food while getting paid for it. I guess being a restaurant reviewer is similar. Maybe they spit the food out off camera like actors in food commercials do
Old 02-14-2018, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Adelaide Kane

They seem to eat some of each portion of the entire meal, or desserts. One after the other contestants food.

I would be sick doing that. I just can't tolerate that much food, and different types of food. Could you do that? I've never seen those food commercials.

Yeah, just Barbie sized furniture. I put the rooms on shelves, or I may have to put them on the large coffee table. Or, some rooms in here on my shelf, and some in the living room. I just want them set up again. Even if I don't use all of the rooms of furniture.

Are you eating soon? It's late for you to be eating, isn't it?

Yeah, I'm heading to bed soon. I just want to be able to sleep without moving around constantly all night again. It makes me hurt when I do that.

Which now reminds me-I almost forgot to take my bedtime meds.

Find anything to watch yet?
Old 02-14-2018, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

I’m just watching “The Goldbergs” rerun on tv!

I finally ate, had two chicken wings and mashed potatoes, yum, I haven’t had anything like that for so long I can’t remember the last time I had fried chicken or mashed potatoes! so nice and satisfying.

I can’t really eat too much in one sitting without feeling like soon after so I can’t eat and eat and eat for a tv show over and over again

It’s 7 pm so it was indeed a late dinner!

I still almost forget my meds too the later it gets. I just took my BP pill at 7 pm which is rather late cause it might make me get up at night more for the washroom.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Adelaide Kane

I'm so glad you enjoyed your dinner! I miss KFC. They got kicked out of town for not wanting to follow small town BS. Instead they brought Xaxby's in-and everyone I know who has been there got food poisoning.

I can't eat chicken wings-not enough meat. Mom loves them though-and I'm really glad to hear you liked them so much.

I take my BP med in the mornings now-even though it says to take them at 4pm. I forgot too much taking them that late, and alone.

I switched to Law and Order reruns. They're on till 6am, so I can leave it on to go to sleep to. It's funny-20 years worth of Law, and I remember each of them when they re-air. Enjoy the Goldbergs. I hope you find something to watch for the rest of the night.

Okay, it's time I head to bed. And hopefully I won't move around, because it hurts and wakes me up.

Sleep tight, and sweet dreams! Love you Sweetie!
Old 02-14-2018, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

I tried KFC after years of not having it and now it just tastes like nothing but salt to me! I think it was pretty good back in the 80’s though! Small town rules and stuff can be insane and is it true, everyone knows the gossip?

Never have heard of Xaxby’s! Not a chain in Canada!

Actually, I like all parts of chicken more than wings which has the least amount of meat, so I end up eating wayyyyyyy too many wings to make up for not feeling full! I prefer white meat or the drumsticks! Thighs are good too I’m such a carnivore

Law & Order must be so classic to go on so long! Is there anyone from the original cast still on it?

Love you too, Kimmie, it was nice talking to you and Claire and Theresa this “Anna Howard Shaw Day” (“30 Rock” reference for V-Day ).

Closed Thread   Post New Thread