Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-30-2018, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim, I never ever thought their life could affect mine in any way!!! I also get angry and frustrated that their life choices have somehow intruded on my peaceful, quiet, living without kids lifestyle!! And now I have to hear their noise above me and share my pool and keep a big dog from EVER entering my room! And I don't trust the kids to never open my door when I'm not there and the dog comes in. I'll have to always lock it!

They didn't make good choices and somehow it messes up my life and since the problem is a marriage break up, the rest of my family thinks I'm making it all about me if I ever even mention my feelings about how it affects me!
Old 01-30-2018, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's awful Leanne! Its awkward because if you say something it could cause way more conflict with your brother.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, plainly, it sucks. Big time. It makes me ill to think about it. If I were you, I'd get a deadbolt put on your door so they can't open it. They'd be in there checking things out, playing, trying to catch your cat, and the dog would be roaming free in there. You can't afford to take that kind of chance.

Just UGHHHHHHHHHHH!

Hey Theresa!

I'm addicted to HGTV today. Yesterday it was Food Network.

Kim
Old 01-30-2018, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The dog wouldn't be just roaming free in there, my cat would be pulverized!! My brother said the dog goes nuts seeing cats or animals out the window so I can't even have one chance of the dog getting in, its a big dog... they couldn't even get a small sized dog! At least its not a dog that barks, that's a good thing!! But I don't trust that big girl to not kill my cat if she got in!!

I don't know why I'm talking about this, its negative again like yesterday! I'm actually having a decent work day.

I miss watching House Hunters on HGTV! When my folks go on their vacation, I'm going to go to their condo after work or the weekend to make food and watch more tv than I have at my home!
Old 01-30-2018, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You poor thing Leanne, and your poor cat, wouldnt even be able to roam around freely.

Hi Kim, feeling a bit better so am watching TV now. I can actually move around now
Old 01-30-2018, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks Kim and Theresa.

I just heard that my dad is setting up a gate outside my door today. So there will be a gate to open and close before even opening my door, so with that extra barrier, hopefully that will prevent an accidental door opening cause you won't be able to open my door without first opening the gate in front which is a reminder of itself!

I do feel bad for my cat (and me) cause my door to the rest of the house cannot ever be left open just to feel connected to the rest of the house now. it kind of feels claustrophobic to always be closed in next month.

Yesterday before I left work, there was this big box with Halloween candy left for the taking and it had chocolate and Twizzlers and sour patch candies... so I totally took a whole bunch in my work bag and good thing cause I'm starting cramps today so now I need chocolate!!
Old 01-30-2018, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The gate is a good idea, it might help, though it means extra doors to get through.

Funny, during my cramps chocolate and sweets do not help whatsoever

Ooh I just passed 69K
Old 01-30-2018, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah and the dog has arthritis, so I don't think she could jump over the gate either. So that may help! But its just ridiculous living in a house with a big dog upstairs and a small cat downstairs and making sure they don't know of each others existence! Well, my cat can hear the dog walking upstairs, but I don't think either has actually seen each other at all!

Chocolate doesn't make cramps go away, its just to level my mood out! When I get home, I get to try the pain pills I got in England and see if they work as good as T3's!

Oh yeah, I noticed Theresa!!!
Old 01-30-2018, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, it's okay to be negative, even when having a good day. Sucky things happen even when mixed in with a good day.

Chocolate ALWAYS made me feel better when I had cramps. I'd crave it. I hope you feel better physically once you get home. I'm glad you're having a good day despite everything. It's your favorite day at work, right?

Theresa, I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. Being able to walk around after yesterday is good progress.

on 69,000! Way to go!

Sorry I disappeared. I went to Amazon to find something to buy myself for a birthday gift for myself, and I found a gazillion things. None of them I need though, and mostly stuff I wouldn't use.

The only thing I keep thinking about is one stuffed dog, that looks like the one I used to have.

Where dd Claire disappear to?

Kim
Old 01-30-2018, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What sort of things do you want for your birthday Kim?

I'm asking for Thor Ragnarok from Jon but I haven't really thought about what else, mine's on the 1st March so I have a while.

Yeah, I'm quite eager to get back to work now, i'll take my lecture from my head and get it done with.
Old 01-30-2018, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Kim. I'm just paranoid about "Being negative" in my posts, and you probably know why.

Yeah, today has been a nice morning so far! I just like being in this place and having it to myself! And some laminated covers arrived today but I'm saving all processing work for Thursdays when I have to find stuff to do all day. Its even sunny out, but I see clouds in the distance which will probably show up this afternoon and rain!

Oh, fun, birthdays are coming up!!! Mine isn't til August. And I never know what to get either cause I usually already have the things I need or want. Fun to explore amazon... I mean, I found fake squishy bread the last time I went there
Old 01-30-2018, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm back, Kim! I went for a long walk after dinner, and I've now seen Lucifer, so feel free to talk about it and change your icon. It was a very funny episode!

I'm glad you're getting yourself something, a stuffed dog sounds nice to me.

Glad you're having a good day, Leanne. Sorry about the living situation, though. It sucks their marriage breakup is affecting your life.

You still feeling rough, Theresa? I hope you feel better soon.
Old 01-30-2018, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Theresa, I don't know. I was looking at Precious Moments dolls, and some jewelry, and some CD's. But, I don't listen to the hundreds of CD's I do have.
I didn't realize your birthday was in March. I have another friend who is March 1st. What is that that you asked him for?

Leanne, being negative is a part of life. It happens to ALL of us, and that's one of the reasons we're all friends-we share, comfort, and encourage each other. Don't ever feel bad about that.
fake squishy bread is a good thing.

Claire, how was your walk? Did it help you feel really good? I'm glad you're back. Lucifer had me rolling and laughing out loud last night. I never know what to expect.

Okay, I'm going to order my doggie. Well, maybe.

Oooh! I know, Claire, was Lucifer this good in seasons 1 and 2?? I might get those.

Kim
Old 01-30-2018, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne, you have every right to feel negative and to voice it. To hell with what someone thinks, better than pretending your life is perfect like someone

Kimmie - I asked for the new thor movie on DVD.

Yeah Im still sore, the pain kinda comes and goes, so think i'll just rest a bit tonight. Already had the leg massager on and hot water bottle. At times like this I wish Jon was here.
Old 01-30-2018, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great icon! Yes Lucifer has been consistently good from the beginning.

You're right about feeling negative, Kim. We all feel like that, and need others to help us through the bad times.

My walk was ok, Kim. The cars are so noisy and so many are going far too fast, it can be hard to hold a conversation at times.