Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-04-2018, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

so you will be plugging in the mini fridge? That’s good, then you can have all your cold items available to you! Enough of this waiting and starving business!

And yeah, that’s pretty slow, should sort of know to order way more ahead of time if it’s the Super Bowl!

What pizza you guys getting again? Just pepperoni?

Did the ice melt down?

When you plug the fridge in, you can get the rice crackers, cream cheese and red pepper jelly and have that, cause I am sure you will probably like it!
Old 02-04-2018, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim: I had the pasta. My leg is feeling pretty sore actually. I'm able to walk without a walking stick most of the time, though.

It's hard not to whine when you're hungry.

Oh well, Leanne. I was hoping that could be a solution.

They've moved in now?
Old 02-04-2018, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, brother moves out and sister in law moves in next weekend, hence why I want to be gone cause it’s gonna be chaos with furniture moving in and then the weekend where they are unpacking and settling in with the kids there. I just don’t want to be there during that time, so me and my cat will haul to the quiet condo with a tub so I can have an Epsom Salt bath maybe and watch tv that I don’t have at home, haha, like maybe House Hunters. And also get some food I can cook in an oven while I have access to one.. maybe even bake some cookies.!
Old 02-04-2018, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds a nice weekend for you! Pity you can't live there most of the time.

Will your cat mind moving for a weekend?
Old 02-04-2018, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thunk my cat will prefer being with me in a quiet place to being alone in a noisy place and after my trip, I don’t want to leave him alone for that long either, especially with a dog there!

He is pretty good at being in a new place as long as I’m there with him. He’s kind of low key!
Old 02-04-2018, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's all right then. Some cats get stressed by moving, but as long as yours doesn't tend to, that's great!

I'm getting really tired.

I need to drive tomorrow but I think I should be ok doing that. I can bend my leg and flex my foot without pain. But if I think it will hurt to drive I won't go.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I missed around a hundred pages of you guys chatting But at least it seems like I am not too late to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM!!!

Or am I too late?

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 02-04-2018, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you think you will see a doctor about your leg, Claire? Still weird how it even suddenly happened! I hope you’ll be able to drive where you need to!

Kia! How was your spa hotel experience? Me jealous
Old 02-04-2018, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kia! Ohh, thank you! You're so sweet.

I missed a lot just while I was eating.

Leanne, pepperoni and sausage. I'm stuffed now. And that salad was SO good. The ice is still there, but not as much, and not at the top part of the wires where they attach to the utility poles, so that's good.

I'm glad you won't have to be there while they're moving out and in. Also glad your cat doesn't have to be there either. I know you'll enjoy the kitchen, and the HGTV.

Claire Ow! I'm sorry to hear that. I was hoping for better news about your leg. Sleep well, and I will see you tomorrow. Thanks again for the birthday wishes.

Kia, how have you been? Have you gotten caught up on your rest?

I don't know about the Superbowl. I probably won't watch much, and I want the underdog team to win. I'm watching Worst Cooks in America right now. At least I'm a little better than them.

Kim
Old 02-04-2018, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I know I’m not gonna be paying attention to the game, totally not into football. I know it’s bad of me, but I saw #JanetJacksonAppreciationDay is trending on twitter

Justin Timberlake doesn’t even particularly interest me for the half time show.

I’m at the condo now. Not too bad, reclining chairs, some asparagus to go with my pizza later in the fridge. Looks like the Bath idea is out since their tub is full of junk. I guess they don’t use it
Old 02-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I refuse to watch Justin-because he's using a hologram of Prince on stage with him-and Prince was emphatically against that EVER happening to him. He begged his friends to never let that happen to him. Plus, he personally did not like Justin.

I'd say they definitely don't use the tub in that case. I'm glad you're enjoying chillin out there, and that you'll have great food to eat. I love asparagus.

Nothing really going on here. Watching the game, and hoping for some really great commercials, which is what most of the people I know are watching for.

It's funny, I'm having trouble drinking soda now that I've been drinking water I flavor. I'm drinking Iced Grape Acai flavor right now, Soon I'll be able to have some cold water back here-rather than tap water.

Edit-forgot to say and for all you guys' birthday wishes other places.

Kim
Old 02-04-2018, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He really is using a hologram of Prince? I think that was a rumour! Nice how they respect wishes of people who are deceased.... not!

Is it carbonated water? Or just flat type? That’s good you are enjoying the flavoured water, it’s probably better for you than a lot of soda, even diet soda!

Haven’t turned on the game and I’m not even sure we get a lot of the commercials either... which is pretty lame!
Old 02-04-2018, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not according to the reports I've read-but, I never say never when it comes to news reports and, also the internet. According to them it's real. I can't imagine they'd be that crass, but, you never can tell with all the hype of the halftime show.

It's tap water. Out of a sink tap. The bathroom one for me.

I was waiting for the commercial break to run to the bathroom, and just remembered I don't want to miss the ads.

UGH! I hate when players don't get up after being tackled. This guy wasn't even moving. It terrifies me they will have permanent injury. I don't care which team they're on, it worries me.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 02-04-2018 at 05:22 PM
Old 02-04-2018, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah in this case, it’s ok to go to the bathroom during the actual game cause you probably won’t miss anything compared to the commercial break!

Yeah, I don’t like seeing injuries happen in sports, it’s why I don’t like watching figure skating or gymnastics, I am afraid there is will an injury to their necks or heads. And football has a high rate for head injuries and concussions! Hope the player will be ok off the the field.

I’m taking advantage of borrowing someone else’s internet and I’m watching Bones on Netflix here for now, I’m in the middle of season 6 out of 12! I can binge watch stuff as much as I can on someone else’s plan although they have unlimited internet too
Old 02-04-2018, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, the same things I worry about with crashes in NASCAR races. (Which yay for me, they start next week ) worry, a lot. I always watch gymnastics, cause I used to be a gymnast.school, from the time I was a kid.

for watching unlimited Bones.

These ads absolutely suck. I haven't seen a single good one in all the ads so far.

Okay, I'm leaving the game on, and going to bed. Though, this game is one of the best football games I've seen in years. Hm...took my bedtime meds though about an hour ago, cause I have PT at 9am.

Thank you for making my birthday really special. Sleep well, and enjoy the unlimited Bones.

Kim