Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-28-2017, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Claire, I used to practically have to take TUMS every 2 hours, 2 at a time, and after the steroids wrecked my stomach in the first half of 2016, I thought I had an ulcer and could barely eat, and felt like I could only handle sipping broth or eating broth soup. And I've been on that pill for a year now and I feel like a normal person again who isn't aware of the existence of my stomach anymore!

Kim, I feel like Kate Winslet at the beginning so many times!! I enjoy her character's storyline the most in the movie!

I love that English cottage too! (it doesn't really exist though)
Old 11-28-2017, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I bet you really appreciate it now, even more, having the wonderful family and life you have.

I'm certainly glad they were there, and you were in the hospital.

Took me a bit to get into this movie-as I don't like Cameron Diaz, but I like her in this, a lot.

Did you go to bed? If so, sleep tight, and I hope you feel much better when you wake up tomorrow.

Edit-Leanne I didn't realize we'd gone on to another page, so I didn't answer you. I've been on my stomach pill for about a year now too.

I think I had to take like 5 Tums at once when I ran out of my med.

I was only in love with one man, real love anyway, and he ended up taken. I'm sorry you went through it before.

The cottage is very cute.

It's funny-I reallllly dislike Cameron, Jude, and Jack, but I am loving them in this movie.

Okay, except the Cameron/Jude kissing. Blech.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 11-28-2017 at 03:41 PM
Old 11-28-2017, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do, Kim, I do. It was lucky I was in the hospital, for sure.

I've been very busy on my board and forgot the time. I think I'll head to bed now though.

I'm glad there's a solution which works, Leanne.
Old 11-28-2017, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Goodnight Claire

Kim, 5 at a time, must have really hurt!! Haha, I didn't really care about Jude and Cameron's storyline all that much. She could have done so much stuff taking the train to London instead of being bored in that little village only.

I don't even mind Jack Black in this movie cause for some reason, his character is more tolerable!
Old 11-28-2017, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leanne!

Sleep well, Claire.

Okay, aside from Cameron and Jude kissing, I love them! They have the most messed up, incredible love conversation the morning after.

And I have such a girl crush on Kate, and her character. Sigh, loving her taking the old man home to his house and helping him figure out where he lives, etc. SO sweet. Yeah, I'll probably keep blathering on about this movie as it's happening.

Kim
Old 11-28-2017, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, her character really lucked out with her house exchange neighborhood! That guy is a schmuck for overlooking her!!!

I have 15 more minutes before I leave work and go to the doc and then home!! Wonder where you will be in the movie by the time I get home.

EDITS: Ok so I'm going, but when you are done with the movie, I actually have some parts I want to mention that I liked, I'll share in either email or here when I get home and feed myself, for some reason I'm feeling so hungry even though I've eaten at regular intervals today!

til later!!

Last edited by reason to believe; 11-28-2017 at 04:26 PM
Old 11-28-2017, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry I missed you! I was watching the movie, and then my friend called, so I had to turn it off, and I couldn't get online, cause I can't do 2 things at once.

I may not watch the end of the movie till tomorrow. I can't wait to hear your thoughts though. It's a fabulous movie so far. Shocking coming from me, given I don't like comedies or romances. I'm glad you mentioned it to me.

I'm feeling really crappy-like, when I had bronchitis crappy. I hope not.

I'm hoping if you decided to talk to that Dr. about things, that it goes well. I hope all of it goes well. Do you have to pick up prescriptions after? Or, did you?

Edit-I hope you find something really good to eat.

Kim

Last edited by There You'll Be; 11-28-2017 at 06:11 PM
Old 11-28-2017, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hello! I’m glad you like it even tho you don’t like comedies or romantic stuff in general. How far did you get?

I hope you’re not getting bronchitis! Do you need an inhaler if you have it? That takes one out! And hard to breathe!

Eh, I got my prescriptions all renewed, that’s about it with that sub doc.

I’ll pick them up tomorrow or the next day.

Then I waited in the drive through forever just for a KFC box with boneless chicken, fries and gravy.
Old 11-29-2017, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad the appointment went well, Leanne.

I hope you're not going down with bronchitis, Kim.

I didn't sleep well. I was worrying about my son going on this trip. Still he's gone now so I shan't see him for the next three days. I hope he's so busy he doesn't have time to miss us.
Old 11-29-2017, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh no, Claire. I was so hoping you'd sleep better, and wake up feeling better. You know where to find me if you need to talk. I'll probably be up for a bit.

I hope the same thing-that he'll be busy, and doing fun stuff, so he doesn't have too much time to think. Will he have a chance to contact you?

Leanne, I'm glad you're appointment went okay, and that you'll have your prescriptions.

I hate drive through waiting when I'm hungry, and just want some food and to get home. I'm glad you got your food though. Sounds yummy.

I absolutely love the movie, so far. I think I'm about halfway through. I hope I love the rest of it, too.

I feel just awful. It hurts to breathe, but for right now I've stopped coughing.

I fell asleep last night. I lay down for just a minute, and just woke up.

Kim
Old 11-29-2017, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I went into the spare room for a bit because I couldn't get to sleep.

I'm sorry you're so unwell. Have you tried steam inhalation?
Old 11-29-2017, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It sucks that sleeping that the other room for a while didn't work.

No, I just lay down for a bit last night, and just recently woke up.

I used to have a steam humidifier, but, it broke.

Hm, I guess we're going to have to move to the Bunny thread.

I may try going back to bed for a while.

Kim
Old 11-29-2017, 05:51 AM
Master Fan

You need a new thread!!!
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 11-29-2017, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just in time for December to arrive!

http://www.fanforum.com/f18/x-files-...-eve-63199863/