Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2008, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Haven't read the recap yet...will do it later tonight

Add me to the bee haters list please

I made something for the OP but I have mixed feelings about it. Be brutal, tell me if I need to changes anything..

neel luvs tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

I added you two, Ju and Neel, to the list.

That moments banner is wonderful, Neel! I'm just curious why the last row of pics are a bit bigger than the first row of pics. Their all equally, shippy important so shouldn't they all be equal size?
Old 07-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakedHestia (View Post)
I added you two, Ju and Neel, to the list.

That moments banner is wonderful, Neel! I'm just curious why the last row of pics are a bit bigger than the first row of pics. Their all equally, shippy important so shouldn't they all be equal size?
Because I forgot to resize them Will go fix it ....Oh and thanks for adding me
Old 07-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for adding me Hestia

The art is SOOOOOOOOO beautiful, Neel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's PERFECT, really, wonderful job!!!
Old 07-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome girls. And really, Neel's fanart is fantastic! I just want to say it again.

I wish I could've seen this movie whne it was out in theatres, just to hear what half the audience (who I am certain were/are shippers) said during The Shippy Hallway scene. Some giddy squeaks or the quiet of holding one's breath followed by a group gasp and a few muttered curses, perhaps.

Guess the second movie will have to make up for me missing the first movie theatre experience.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks

I changed it...does it look right?

Old 07-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakedHestia (View Post)
I wish I could've seen this movie whne it was out in theatres, just to hear what half the audience (who I am certain were/are shippers) said during The Shippy Hallway scene. Some giddy squeaks or the quiet of holding one's breath followed by a group gasp and a few muttered curses, perhaps.
Yeah, it was pretty frustrating! Me and my friend were sat in the back row with a dozen other girls (none of which we knew, and they didn't all know each other) and we were all sitting forward at the scene, and when they didn't kiss we were all like "do'h!" and slapping our foreheads and turning to each other in frustration... I haven't had the same experience in any other film I've seen where the audience are all in it together (except from Snakes on a Plane when Samuel L Jackson said he was sick of the snakes and everyone cheered )

Neel, the moments banner is gorgeous! Aw!

Mimimich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony (View Post)
Thanks

I changed it...does it look right?

Changed it to a link
Perfect! Added it to the opening post, hun!

Snakes on a Plane? Perfect analogy of the craziness that must've been ging on, Mimmich since I was dragged to that movie by my brother and his friends. I think some of the people said the infamous line along with him: "I have had it with these *blankety blank* snakes on this *blankety blank* plane*"

So, did you girls like the mouth-to-mouth part inside the space ship?
Old 07-06-2008, 11:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

^Hun, you got it all wrong. See scully was PRETENDING she was unconscious. They were actually having a tongue war
greyocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

The "mouth-to-mouth" kind of made up for the "kiss-that-never-was"!

Old 07-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyocean (View Post)
^Hun, you got it all wrong. See scully was PRETENDING she was unconscious. They were actually having a tongue war
Oh I love your interpretation of that much better than mine.
Miss Kenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimimich (View Post)
Yeah, it was pretty frustrating! Me and my friend were sat in the back row with a dozen other girls (none of which we knew, and they didn't all know each other) and we were all sitting forward at the scene, and when they didn't kiss we were all like "do'h!" and slapping our foreheads and turning to each other in frustration... I haven't had the same experience in any other film I've seen where the audience are all in it together (except from Snakes on a Plane when Samuel L Jackson said he was sick of the snakes and everyone cheered )

Neel, the moments banner is gorgeous! Aw!
You're lucky! The first time I saw it at the cinemas (and yes, I went more than once ) there were a group of girls sitting down the front who kept acting really stupid and pretending to scream at the tense bits They pissed me off so much I got them kicked out before the end of the movie

Last edited by WyldIce; 07-07-2008 at 06:13 PM
WyldIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

That sucks! But for getting them kicked out I hate folk who do that... it was the same at The Happening... We get it's scary but not need to scream!

Yeah, we saw it about 3 times as well

Old 07-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Add me to the list please!!!

Will come back to this thread later with thoughts on the movie but for now here are some wallpapers I made for a FtF art challenge a while back

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
JayDeeMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimimich (View Post)
That sucks! But for getting them kicked out I hate folk who do that... it was the same at The Happening... We get it's scary but not need to scream!

Yeah, we saw it about 3 times as well
Yay, it's not just me lol
WyldIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top