Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-16-2007, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

Anymore questions for Lisa or anyone else wants to give it a go??
Old 11-16-2007, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't think of anymore questions at the moment...
And I can be next if no one else wants to

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 11-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Yay, cool *rubs hands*

Favourites..
colour
food
actor
actress
band

first actor you had a crush on?
Old 11-16-2007, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, that was quick...

colour - (at the moment) red
food - pasta

This part wasn't easy... I really had to THINK to come up with other actors and acresses I like, though I really do like the ones I mentioned, but there are probably a lot more
actor - DD, Jack Nicholson, Kevin James,
actress - GA, Fran Drescher, Calista Flockheart, Nicole Kidman...
band - none really... don't listen to a lot of music that I'm not performing ATM Generally I like Rock, danceable chart-stuff, Gospel, Jazz and some classic

first actor you had a crush on? - this is evil! Joe *cough* Lando *cough*

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 11-16-2007, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

favorite
coulour
book
writer
drink
childhood toy

any
pets?
brothers or sisters?
Old 11-16-2007, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KIA* (View Post)
Wow, that was quick...

colour - (at the moment) red
food - pasta

This part wasn't easy... I really had to THINK to come up with other actors and acresses I like, though I really do like the ones I mentioned, but there are probably a lot more
actor - DD, Jack Nicholson, Kevin James,
actress - GA, Fran Drescher, Calista Flockheart, Nicole Kidman...
band - none really... don't listen to a lot of music that I'm not performing ATM Generally I like Rock, danceable chart-stuff, Gospel, Jazz and some classic

first actor you had a crush on? - this is evil! Joe *cough* Lando *cough*

I forgot who Joe Lando was, had to look him up, but not a bad choice, he was hot on Quinn, medicine woman, I didn't like him as Mac's husband though. (he was the one who played that part right? )

And more questions tomorrow. Have to sleep

good night everyone. today was fun
Old 11-16-2007, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

goodnight neel sleep well
Old 11-16-2007, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it was Sleep well!

favorite
book - GONE WITH THE WIND; The Harry Potter books and almost anything by Minette Walters
writer - I really admire JK Rowling for her creativity, but Margaret Mitchell wasn't bad either... she worked on this one book for ages, put all her energy in it, finished it and died a few years later as far as I know...
Oh, and I really like Christopher Moore, he's just so naughty and funny! He wrote The Bible according to Biff. Hilarious!
drink - non-alcoholic: love Coke, but try to get away from it since my teeth don't like it
alcoholic - Big fan of Martinis, but being a German I also love beer
childhood toy - a toy rabbit that I got the day I was born (which was around easter... so, I got lots of bunnies, but that one is very special to me... it's called Mäxchen )

any
pets? My dog Barnabas (Barney)... we used to have a rabbit (Lucky... which is so not a name for a rabbit, if you have watched ALF ) and another dog (Fiti)
brothers or sisters? two brothers, both younger

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 11-16-2007, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Yay another ALF mention!

Ever had any nicknames (embaressing hopefully )?

Last time you cried?

Last time you laughed out loud?

Daftest thing you've ever done?

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
Old 11-16-2007, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, my mom sometimes calls me Flöckchen (snowflake)... she started doing that when she first found out she was pregnant, my grandma called me Zuckerschnute (something like sugar-snout ) cause when I was little she frequently caught me with my face in the sugar container...
My dad calls me Dicke (fatty) cause I was quite fat as a toddler and moved very little... only if I had too

Well, parents, always living in the past

One friend calls me Grace, cause he is my Will (Will and Grace)...

And some friends call me Sassy, Sasu, Kia... all short forms of my name

Last time you cried?

My grandma died two weeks ago.

Last time you laughed out loud?

Today. I laugh a lot. I am just so easily amused. It's embarssing

Lots of things... though of course I can't really think of anything right now... hmm... well, talking bad about a teacher and discovering he or she is right behind you... that happens to me quite often... I need to turn around more

And once I was late for a concert I wanted to go to and just stuffed the things I wanted to wear in a bag and changed in the middle of a multi-story car park

Oh, and this story somehow gave me a heart attack...
I flew to London with a friend and none of us had a plan of how exactly to get to his aunt's place. We were tired and hungry, and unoriented, had no British pounds on us and found 20 quid on the road and looked for a cab... some guy walked up to us and asked us if he could help.
Turned out he was one of those illegal cab drivers, but it was after midnight and we had no clue where we were... (why the hell does a city like london have no tubes at night!!!) so we got in the car with him.
He said that if the police stopped us we'd have to pretend we were friends and that his name was xyz. He asked for our names. I was so stunned that we had gotten us in such a situation that I didn't say anything.
My friend told the guy that his name was Clark. WTF! If the police had stopped us they would certainly have asked for our passports and that was not the name on it

The whole situation got more and more absurd and we had already been driving for more than 20 minutes and the landscape looked really deserted and weird and just when I was convinced that the taxi driver was probably up to something creepy we arrived
After he had left we laughed so hard that we had to sit down on the pavement...

That was really so stupid and so two country bumpkins in the big city

Well, that's what I remember at the moment... but I am a very silly person sometimes, so I have done a lot of extraordinarily stupid things in my life

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 11-18-2007, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, my mom sometimes calls me Flöckchen (snowflake)... she started doing that when she first found out she was pregnant, my grandma called me Zuckerschnute (something like sugar-snout ) cause when I was little she frequently caught me with my face in the sugar container...
My dad calls me Dicke (fatty) cause I was quite fat as a toddler and moved very little... only if I had too

Well, parents, always living in the past

One friend calls me Grace, cause he is my Will (Will and Grace)...

And some friends call me Sassy, Sasu, Kia... all short forms of my name
That's quite a lot of nick names

Quote:
Last time you cried?

My grandma died two weeks ago.
Sorry to hear that hon

Quote:

And once I was late for a concert I wanted to go to and just stuffed the things I wanted to wear in a bag and changed in the middle of a multi-story car park

Quote:
Oh, and this story somehow gave me a heart attack...
I flew to London with a friend and none of us had a plan of how exactly to get to his aunt's place. We were tired and hungry, and unoriented, had no British pounds on us and found 20 quid on the road and looked for a cab... some guy walked up to us and asked us if he could help.
Turned out he was one of those illegal cab drivers, but it was after midnight and we had no clue where we were... (why the hell does a city like london have no tubes at night!!!) so we got in the car with him.
He said that if the police stopped us we'd have to pretend we were friends and that his name was xyz. He asked for our names. I was so stunned that we had gotten us in such a situation that I didn't say anything.
My friend told the guy that his name was Clark. WTF! If the police had stopped us they would certainly have asked for our passports and that was not the name on it

The whole situation got more and more absurd and we had already been driving for more than 20 minutes and the landscape looked really deserted and weird and just when I was convinced that the taxi driver was probably up to something creepy we arrived
After he had left we laughed so hard that we had to sit down on the pavement...

That was really so stupid and so two country bumpkins in the big city
what an adventurous life you lead my friend

Ever played pranks or had a prank played on you (guessing by your previous answers I am betting both the scenarios have happened )

Pet Peeve?
Tattoos or piercings?
What's the best b-day gift you have ever got?
What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Old 11-18-2007, 08:46 AM
Addicted Fan

What's your worst fear?

Are you single or taken?
Old 11-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sorry to hear that hon
Thanks

Are you single or taken?

Single or to say it with Velma Kelly from Chicago "Oh, I'm no man's wife, and I love my life and all that jazz"

What's your worst fear?

That I'll never get rid of my back problems and won't be able to lead the life I want to lead.

What did you want to be when you were a kid?

The usualy stuff: Singer/actress/pilot/vet

What's the best b-day gift you have ever got?

I was seven and my parent's friends picked me up to take me and one of my friends for a trip which took a few hours and when I got back home I had my own room. My parents had just finished putting the carpet in and buildin a loft bed I was so happy And felt all grown-up - not sharing a room with bros anymore

Tattoos or piercings?

Got my ears pierced several times and always wanted a tattoo, but I found out that it can be a big problem if you have one and need a MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), which I have had like 6 times in the last year, it may feel like they are ripping off your skin cause very often magnetic colors are used for tattoos
But I would soooo love to have a tattoo

Pet Peeve?

People who believe that their opinion/belief is the only possible way to go. Whether it is religion or in science or anywhere really. I have no tolerance for intolerance Which makes me intolerant in a way
I also lose it when it comes to racism. I can be such a b**** then. I really lose my temper.
And when people get mean to my dog. Like when joggers kick him while running by. That happened when he was a puppy.

Ever played pranks or had a prank played on you (guessing by your previous answers I am betting both the scenarios have happened )

Well, one story that I love is:
When I was in 9th grade a friend of mine and I were at her place and came up with the idea o calling another friend who was always very easily led along and pretend there was a concert of her favorite band going on behind my friends house.
So we put the Bon Jovi live CD into the DVD player and turned the volume up and called her and she was all "OMG OMG... I can't breathe, this is so exciting, I'll get my jacket and come over to your place. Be there in a sec."
Needless to say she hated us for a few days

Hmmm have I ever been played a prank on?
Well, the usual stuff... like when I look for my bike and can't find it and think it has been stolen and a few friends of mine laugh their a**** off behind the corner

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 11-21-2007, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
When I was in 9th grade a friend of mine and I were at her place and came up with the idea o calling another friend who was always very easily led along and pretend there was a concert of her favorite band going on behind my friends house.
So we put the Bon Jovi live CD into the DVD player and turned the volume up and called her and she was all "OMG OMG... I can't breathe, this is so exciting, I'll get my jacket and come over to your place. Be there in a sec."
Needless to say she hated us for a few days
That is mean!

Quote:
I was seven and my parent's friends picked me up to take me and one of my friends for a trip which took a few hours and when I got back home I had my own room. My parents had just finished putting the carpet in and buildin a loft bed I was so happy And felt all grown-up - not sharing a room with bros anymore
Very sweet

Quote:
Got my ears pierced several times
Several times??

A fictional character you wished was real?
Favourite clothing?
Favourite accessory?
One thing you don't go anywhere without?
If you had a lot of money what would you spent it on the most?
Old 11-21-2007, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, more than one hole in each

A fictional character you wished was real?

That's difficult. I'm not sure, but I guess Fran Fine (the Nanny) cause she would be so much fun to have around

Favourite clothing?

Jeans... And I have cowboy boots that I love, but I'm not allowed to wear heels again yet

Favourite accessory?

My golden necklace which has a cross pendant. Kinda like the one Scully has. My mom gave it to me on my 18th birthday

One thing you don't go anywhere without?

My mobile It's awful how much I depend on it

If you had a lot of money what would you spent it on the most?

My family... I'd buy each of them a house and a car and pay off the uni-debts my brothers and me have
And then... I would go SHOPPING!

avi by neel luvs tony