Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2016, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, I think that My Struggle was really underrated, for me it was a great intro back to the show and Mulder and Scully
Old 06-25-2016, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Watching it, I found it interesting that shows that Mulder actually has emotions and thoughts about William himself, but it seems he keep quiet about it because he knows Scully is pained over her son and the decisions she had to make without him having much input and doesn't want to add to anything worse than she feels. I've noticed he doesn't say much, but just listens to Scully talk about it.

I'm so bad I didn't even really know they had a kid together til the miniseries, .
Old 06-26-2016, 12:15 AM
Loyal Fan

I think there are two reasons why Mulder suffers silently. On the one hand he doesn't want to burden Scully more than necessary and on the other hand (and IMO that's the main reason) he feels so guilty about Scully and William that he thinks that he has no right to suffer in front of Scully or someone else. But he must do it and forgive himself.
Old 06-26-2016, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Great insights you guys.

Sandra, did you buy the dvd in Ireland?
Old 06-26-2016, 09:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes I did buy it in belfast. It had the same price than amazon.uk

I didn’t understand one thing concerning MyStr I. Maybe it's my English skills, but I had a problem to understand this hitchhiking joke of Mulder in the first scene Mulder & Scully had together. She asked him there, with whom he had driven and he replied jokingly that he had done hitchhiking. When I first saw that he could not drive, I automatically thought that he must have had an accident ... maybe drunk. That would explain it. But travel by hitchhiking irritates me now. Maybe he hitchhiked once and something bad happened while he was doing it?

What do you think?

Last edited by SannraB; 06-27-2016 at 06:13 AM
Old 06-27-2016, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

^ I only saw the episode once and back in January, so I don't fully recall that moment.

Sandra, does your dvd have a lot of extra features? Any features that you particularly find awesome?
Old 06-27-2016, 11:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros (View Post)
^ I only saw the episode once and back in January, so I don't fully recall that moment.

Sandra, does your dvd have a lot of extra features? Any features that you particularly find awesome?
I haven't seen it all yet. But the DVD has deleted scenes, fun on set scenes, a short film, audio commentary, making of the season. And TXF as a green production.
I'll tell you as soon as I saw it all.
Old 06-27-2016, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

That sounds fantastic! Thanks!
Old 07-01-2016, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm getting tempted to see all the new stuff at this point since I have time but if I can hold out til next month maybe I can ask for my b-day. Although i might get nadda as I indicated no one make a big deal about my b-day, I might buy it for myself as a present... But can I wait that long? I want to see behind the scenes and the DD/GA commentary, lol
Old 07-01-2016, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

I can't believe I haven't bought it yet either!

Soon!
Old 07-21-2016, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

William is definately Scully's son! ( As if we haven't known that before )
Look at these two pics and don't tell me you don't see exactly the same. It's so sweet!

And please also compare the expression of Mulder's face

Old 07-22-2016, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's so sweet, I wonder what Mulder would be like as a father. ? It's also like he never aged during all this time.

(It's still kind of weird to me that Mulder and Scully had a son together when I think about Season 1-5, it's like how did that ever happen, )
Old 07-22-2016, 01:31 PM
Loyal Fan

He is kissing the mother the same way he is kissing the son

But where does Mulder look at the moment before he kisses William? Looks like he is focussing on someone else.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
It's so sweet, I wonder what Mulder would be like as a father. ? It's also like he never aged during all this time.
I was thinking the same thing
I love the idea of Mulder as a father. we only got to see it for one scene in season 8 finale, and his dream sequence, I would love to get a chance to see more.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 07-29-2016, 06:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

I watched the complete season 10 last week on blu ray.

I must say X-Files extras were fantastic. I have never seen such a well done look and behind the scenes on a show like this. Every episode got attention.

Anyways back to season 10. I actually loved all of them except the second last episode. I so wished we got more than 6 episodes. It was far too short. I hope season 11 is at least 10 episodes.

Monica Reyes working for CSM. Was just terrible. No mention of John Doggett. Why couldn't Monica have been used instead of the two new agents helping out Mulder and Scully.

Really it would of been way better if Marita had been the one working for CSM instead. And allowed Reyes and Skinner being in the final instead of the new agents. Skinner goes to save Mulder and Reyes is working with Scully and them Marita is the one to come to Scully with information. Way better.