Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2017, 10:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x07 "Krycek-Cam"

8x07 "Krycek-Cam"

Summary: Krycek, Spender and Skinner take a night out on the town.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x07 "Krycek-Cam"

Quote:
Review By: Gothic Spook

"Ew! No! You can’t kiss me!" - Alex Krycek

Is Krycek passing up an opotunity to get a kiss? But who is asking?

Well this episode sees Krycek, Spender and Skinner getting drunk. Krycek driving EVERYONE mad with his Krycek-Cam.
There's a couple of fights in which Krycek again screams out for his "Mommy".

Aw .... and true emotions are revealed by one character (not saying who you have to read the epsidoe!) and it melts your heart ... and then a few seconds later he kicks Krycek's butt! Read on for an episode full of drunkeness!
Old 07-28-2017, 11:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x09 "Disclosure"

8x09 "Disclosure"

Summary: John and Monica hang out, and later Dana spills the beans.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x09 "Disclosure"

Quote:
Review By: Gothic Spook

"Brad and I found it a couple years back at a bookstore in Cyprus. Thought we’d pick up a copy for you, and give it to you when the occasion called for it." - Monica Reyes

Raise your hands if you remember what the book was??? *raises hand!* Hehehe, what do you think John's reaction will be when he sees it?

More insights into Dana's dark and mysterious past. She lets her heart show to John! Have your tissues at the ready!

Marita and Dana play a little trick on Krycek. Fellatia Blow and Candy Caine ... should they look familiar to him?

John reveals a little more about his past with Monica!
Monica decides what she's going to do now she's not with the FBI, will Brad be against her plans?

And Knowle is still out to get Krycek ... I cant wait until he does!

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x13 "Highly Sensitive"

8x13 "Highly Sensitive"

Summary: Monica's senses are overwhelming and becoming too much for her to handle alone, while Knowle finds some top secret information hidden away at the Pentagon.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x13 "Highly Sensitive"

Quote:
Review By: Emma Keturah

"You’re the only one who finds a way to help me." - Monica Reyes

Who is Monica talking to? In an emotional scene Monica finds some well-deserved peace. Has she finally found a way to control her gift? Does it have something to do with John Montgomery at the Facility?

It's a busy couple of days for that sexy beast Knowle as he makes an important discovery at the Pentagon and has a change forced upon his life. (Face it Knowle, it's been a long time coming). Knowle lovers rejoice! He recieves lots of 'screentime'! *Cheers!*

Three syllables: Fan-tas-tic!
Old 07-28-2017, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
In case, you need something completely different than humour, I will leave this completely dark short story

Here was the written intro for it

Bonemeal
Can't remember if I mentioned that I finally read it.Incredibly good writing!!! Horrible but wonderful writing

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 07-29-2017, 08:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x20 "The Second Friday"

8x20 "The Second Friday"

Summary: John Doggett has friends over to watch the opening ceremony of the 2006 Torino Winter Olympics. But... there are suspicious happenings that no one is aware of. Will Monica’s gift kick in on time to save the day?

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x20 "The Second Friday"

Quote:

"I wrote a new fanfic that's shippy. Wanna hear it?" - Leyla Harrison

An episode of nail-biting drama needs some comic relief. Cassie has certainly provided this in the form of Leyla Harrison. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. However while I was laughing, "Dogbert" and "Supersoldier" were not.

For the fourth week in a row now I have feared for characters' lives. My tears of laughter soon turned to horror at the terrible things happening on the second Friday in the second month to our Scully. *chills run down spine*

Be warned, at the height of the drama Cassie uses the three most frustrating words in a series - To Be Continued. I await next week's conclusion with bated breath.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x21 "One of Their Own"

8x21 "One of Their Own"

Summary: Continuation of 8x20 "The Second Friday".

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x21 "One of Their Own"
Old 08-03-2017, 09:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

FRVS's take on the Luke Doggett case and "Release"

Quote:

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x24 "Face To Face"

8x24 "Face To Face"

Summary: Thirteen years ago Luke Doggett was murdered. Thirteen years of unanswered questions and heartache have all led John Doggett to this moment.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x24 "Face To Face"

Quote:

"I'm addicted to Brad Follmer." – Monica Reyes

Wow, who knew that Brad was an addiction? Ok so maybe we did but who knew Monica was addicted to him?

This episode is full of parallels and tie ins with "The X-Files" series and the death of Luke Doggett. As a reader I found it satisfying to finally see Doggett settle the score with Rigali. The episode weaves a web of lies, blackmail and deceit when following the story of Luke Doggett's death.

It is a flashback laden episode but don't let that deter you. Kristi cuts neatly from one to the other, giving insight into the past of some FRVS favourite characters. Be surprised by a revelation about Monica and Knowle's past. I know I sure was!

Enjoy the second last episode of the season!
Old 08-04-2017, 08:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Colonization begins!

Quote:

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x25 "Semper Fi"

8x25 "Semper Fi"

Summary: Mulder meets his secret informant and learns vital information about colonization and the chip in Scully's neck.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x25 "Semper Fi"

Quote:

"I'd like most everyone to believe me dead." - Cigarette-Smoking Man

Haha! The black-lunged, chain-smoking chimney is back and he wants to survive. What kind of shady shennanigans will he be involved in?

The season finale is an edge-of-your seat, nail-biting episode. There's fights, arguments, emotion, drama and so much more.

I don't want to give anything away, you'll have to read and judge for yourselves, but don't miss this awesome episode. It will leave you hanging, waiting for the next season.

Colonization has begun and it can only get worse...

Thanks to Cassie and Kristi for a fabulous season eight. We eagerly await the next one!
Old 08-05-2017, 08:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 9x01 "Darkness Falls"

9x01 "Darkness Falls"

Summary: The world you know today is not the world of tomorrow.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 9x01 "Darkness Falls"

Quote:

"We are now in a world where the yesterday we knew, won’t ever be the tomorrow we can expect." - Knowle

After the long hiatus FRVS is back and it's better than ever. The edge-of-your-seat drama continues as we pick up where we left off with Camp Lejeune being obliterated by the alien forces.

With colonization underway it is every man for himself and our favourite Super Buddies need to be brave and resourceful to survive.

Grandmama Reyes gives Monica a treasured and powerful gift as her health steadily declines. Meanwhile Mulder, Krycek and Marita pass the time in the bunker, unaware of the chaos above them.

If this is the standard for the entire season, then we're in for one hell of a ride!
Old 08-06-2017, 08:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 9x04 "Demons"

9x04 "Demons"

Summary: Skinner must face the past to confront the future.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 9x04 "Demons"

Quote:

"Got gunpowder?" -Scully

Yep, that can only mean one thing. Scully, Knowle and Skinner are in the wilderness and trying to start a fire. I do love it when there is a sort of in-joke for fans of The X-Files These teriffic three characters have left civilization behind (and who can blame them after their adventure in New York) for the relative safety of forest.

Cassie seems to have experimented with a different style this week. Skinner does a lot of first-person thinking and reveals some things from his past that we as readers will be a little shocked at. Skinner seems to have found a new purpose to his existence and I for one look forward to seeing if he can see it through to the end.
Old 08-10-2017, 11:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 9x05 "Memento"

9x05 "Memento"

Summary: What really happened to John Doggett.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 9x05 "Memento"

Quote:
Review By: Kristi Hsiao

"They may be overtaking the planet, but it’s still ours and I say we don’t go down without a fight." - John Doggett

Holy guacamole! John Doggett's alive!? Or is he? Could it be just another flashback, or the real deal? It must be fate that leads these characters down the path they travel. Like they say, everything happens for a reason.

Painful memories stir as we delve deeper into the mystery. Unexpectedly, our heroes of Fox & Rat stumble upon a hidden secret that is sure to get you saying, "WHAT!?", by the end of the episode. Or at least leave you in deep thought

This new episode brings hope to FRVS readers from all over the internet. Maybe . . . just maybe . . . we can win this war, or go down fighting.

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 9x09 "All Is Calm, All Is Bright"

9x09 "All Is Calm, All Is Bright"

Summary: Mulder, Krycek and Marita work on digging themselves out of their underground bunker, while Scully gives Knowle a Christmas present that's hard to part with.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 9x09 "All Is Calm, All Is Bright"
Old 08-11-2017, 09:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 9x16 "Sub Rosa"

9x16 "Sub Rosa"

Summary: Knowle becomes paranoid of Scully's illness. He risks his life to go into New York City thinking her secret is something else. Meanwhile, Scully discovers he's been hiding something as well.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 9x16 "Sub Rosa"
Old 08-12-2017, 08:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 9x17 "Automatic Update"

9x17 "Automatic Update"

Summary: What if the past could reappear in the present?

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 9x17 "Automatic Update"
Old 08-13-2017, 09:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 9x18 "Transmissions"

9x18 "Transmissions"

Summary: What if the future can help the present?

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 9x18 "Transmissions"
Old 08-18-2017, 11:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

The next three "episodes" in the Best of the Best re-read are FRVS's second "movie," "Save The Future."

Quote:

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 10x00 "Save The Future: Contact"

10x00a "Save The Future: Contact"

Summary: Marita travels five years into the future, witnessing the horrible outcome of the alien colonization war. Communicating with the past is vital to save the future.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 10x00 "Save The Future: Contact"
Quote:

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 10x00 "Save The Future: Change"

10x00a "Save The Future: Change"

Summary: Picking up where season 9 left off, we travel back in time to the year 2007 to see if the future can be changed in the present.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 10x00 "Save The Future: Change"
Old 08-19-2017, 09:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 10x01 "City at Sea"

10x01 "City At Sea"

Summary: It is five years after our heroes battled the Alien Colonists and life has changed dramatically. Now living at sea on the aircraft carrier, "The Pequod", the gang has adapted to life. Yet still lurking are the dangers that still threaten them and a race to find a cure is of the essence.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 10x01 "City at Sea"