Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2007, 10:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
Ugh, I love and hate that episode. I watched it with my little nephew and for a week he would be crawling around and sneaking up on me. He really did scare me the first few times but then it just became annoying.

Quote:
I don't even remember Badlaa that much. Is that in Season 8?

Bad Blood for me.
Old 05-25-2007, 10:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony (View Post)

Bad Blood for me.
Thanks. I haven't watched S. 8 or 9 as much as 1-7. I missed Mulder too much. And I agree about Bad Blood. The jokes never get old.

Shipper of: Logan/Veronica, Jim/Pam, Jack/Kate, Chuck/Sarah, Seth/Summer
Bones/Booth, Sydney/Vaughn , Luke/Lorelai, Lois/Clark, Taylor/Ryan
Icon by: Miss Leonie
Old 05-25-2007, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Have watched season 8 which have Mulder in them and the few episodes of season 9

Bad Blood Classic
Old 05-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Loyal Fan

I think, I watched Bad Blood over 20 oder 30 times I don't really know why, but... this episode is so cool and humorous
the jokes are great - everytime when i'm watching Bad Blood I roll on the floor laughing. But i have to say, that I watched it a li'l bit too much, because I cannot get all the (german) dialogs out of my head *remembers a very funny day in a funny lesson*
Old 05-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Bad Blood is definitely the most watched episode on this board then, cruising out into the lead

I've not watched it anywhere near as much as 20/30 times, mostly as I don't have the time but still watched it a fair few times

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
Old 05-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDeeMac (View Post)
Bad Blood is definitely the most watched episode on this board then, cruising out into the lead

I've not watched it anywhere near as much as 20/30 times, mostly as I don't have the time but still watched it a fair few times
I remember when they had the marathons on FX during Thanksgiving that was fan-voted, I'm pretty sure Bad Blood was #1. I think Clyde Bruckman was #2. Of course this was before a couple of the later season's episodes had aired so I don't think they could use episodes from Seasons 7-9.

Old 05-27-2007, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

All this talk about Bad Blood, I am going to watch it again
Old 05-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Got me in the mood for Bad Blood as well.

Over here Sky One had an X-Files marathon of the best episodes a few years back and How the Ghosts Stole Christmas came out on top at the time which surprised me

Old 05-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDeeMac (View Post)
Got me in the mood for Bad Blood as well.

Over here Sky One had an X-Files marathon of the best episodes a few years back and How the Ghosts Stole Christmas came out on top at the time which surprised me
That is interesting. I'm not sure if that ever made the FX list or not. It's been a few year. I like that episode a lot, but I'm not sure about #1 all-time. However, I do love Lily Tomlin and Ed Asner in that episode, and I still want to know what presents Mulder and Scully got each other.

Old 05-29-2007, 08:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

"How The Ghosts Stole Christmas" is what made me a "born again" X phile!! That's the episode I caught when I got sent home sick from work and made me remember how much I loved the show back in the day! That's what made me start collecting the DVDs and looking for message boards and all that! I adore "HTGSC" not as much as "Bad Blood" or "CBFR" but I do love the episode!

"Mulder the truth is out there but so are lies."
Old 05-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I love How the Ghosts... as well. I wasn't surprised that the fans liked it, just that it was the #1 episode as I haven't seen many people put it at number 1

Old 05-30-2007, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the summer. I can finally watch X-Files at 3 pm. The episode I watched was "Biogenesis" at least I think it was. It was the one where Mulder started getting bad headaches and then found himself in the psych ward. Mulder believed it had something to do with an artifact that was found.
Emma♥Neal
Old 06-01-2007, 09:52 AM
Addicted Fan

yeah, that was Biogenesis I remember watching that for the first time and being totally upset about the "to be continued" in the end!

I forgot to add "how the ghosts stole Christmas" to my list Love that episode! M&S and the ghosts are hilarious! I love the scene where Mulder scares Scully and they both scream at each other like crazy
Old 06-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

I adore the whole " All right. I'm afraid but it's an irrational fear." and then Mulder not doing anything to really help her but still saying "I got your back."
I love how Mulder is teasing Scully about having a weapon and being able to defend herself and all and how Mulder acts shocked that Scully doesn't believe in ghosts! "You don't believe in ghosts? " "That surprises you?" " Well-Yeah. I thought everybody believed in ghosts."

"Mulder the truth is out there but so are lies."
Old 06-02-2007, 04:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow, I just found this threas, and I'm seriously surprised that Bad Blood is the only most watched episode.

For me it's definitely Memento Mori. I can't even count, how many times I've seen it. Seriously knew most of the ep by heart.

Holli