Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

It's just the first season really that has the unofficial ads. And they are for episodes that I am almost positive never had an official ad.

In the first season when they didn't think it was going to do much Fox didn't really advertise it much which is why there are no ads.

So how many ads do you have in total? We may be able to help each other out

I also have bought some of the ads off of ebay. Got them in bundles

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
Old 09-11-2007, 11:15 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDeeMac (View Post)

So how many ads do you have in total? We may be able to help each other out
I have a few original ones but mostly ones I have found on line OK hers goes... what I need are
Season 1 Deep Throat, Squeeze, Conduit. Jersey Devil, Shadows, Ghost in the machine, Eve, Fire, Beyond the Sea,Miracle Man.

Season 2 Duane Barry, Ascension, Excelsis Dei, Aubrey, Die Hand Der Verletz. Humbug and The Calusari

Season 3 DPO, Clyde Bruckman, 731, Revelations Teso dos Bichos.Hell Money and Jose Chung

Season 4 Paper Hearts, Terma, El Mundo Gira. Tempus Fugit,Max.Synchrony, Small Potatoes, Zero Sum, Elegy, Demons and Gethsemane

Season 5 Schizogeny

Season 7 Goldburg Variation, Rush, Amazing Maleeni, Signs and Wonders

Season 9 Deamonicus, Hellbound, 4-D, Lord of the Flies, John Doe, Trust no 1, Underneath, Provenance, Providence, Scary Monsters, Audrey Pauley. Improbable and Jump the Shark.

These are the ones I don't have but I am only going on what I have managed to find on the net and some of these my have been listed wrong. Any you have that I don't I would be grateful for and the same goes if you want any of the ones I found.
XD

I got this in the post today

X FILES CHRISTMASS EDITION 2001 BACKPACK GIFT TO CREW on eBay External Frame, Backpacks, Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Sporting Goods (item 270157660085 end time 29-Aug-07 01:38:04 BST)
Old 09-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How cool!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 09-15-2007, 03:38 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-donna (View Post)
I have a few original ones but mostly ones I have found on line OK hers goes... what I need are
Season 1 Deep Throat, Squeeze, Conduit. Jersey Devil, Shadows, Ghost in the machine, Eve, Fire, Beyond the Sea,Miracle Man.

Season 2 Duane Barry, Ascension, Excelsis Dei, Aubrey, Die Hand Der Verletz. Humbug and The Calusari

Season 3 DPO, Clyde Bruckman, 731, Revelations Teso dos Bichos.Hell Money and Jose Chung

Season 4 Paper Hearts, Terma, El Mundo Gira. Tempus Fugit,Max.Synchrony, Small Potatoes, Zero Sum, Elegy, Demons and Gethsemane

Season 5 Schizogeny

Season 7 Goldburg Variation, Rush, Amazing Maleeni, Signs and Wonders

Season 9 Deamonicus, Hellbound, 4-D, Lord of the Flies, John Doe, Trust no 1, Underneath, Provenance, Providence, Scary Monsters, Audrey Pauley. Improbable and Jump the Shark.

These are the ones I don't have but I am only going on what I have managed to find on the net and some of these my have been listed wrong. Any you have that I don't I would be grateful for and the same goes if you want any of the ones I found.
XD

I got this in the post today

X FILES CHRISTMASS EDITION 2001 BACKPACK GIFT TO CREW on eBay External Frame, Backpacks, Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Sporting Goods (item 270157660085 end time 29-Aug-07 01:38:04 BST)

Damn I wish my laptop didn't die out on me I had a few of those. I'll have to see if I could find those old links --they were on geocities.

VERY cool! I have that bag as well! Did yours come with the Christmas greetings card from CC and all? I didn't see it on the images?
Old 09-16-2007, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really love the Pusher Ad, it is very impressive
Old 09-16-2007, 02:25 PM
New Fan

[QUOTE=
VERY cool! I have that bag as well! Did yours come with the Christmas greetings card from CC and all? I didn't see it on the images?[/QUOTE]

There is a little pre printed tag which says happy holidays from and then a whole bunch of people. The proper pictures are now on my web page Donna's X-Files collection
in the crew gift 2 section.
XD
Old 09-18-2007, 10:42 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-donna (View Post)
There is a little pre printed tag which says happy holidays from and then a whole bunch of people. The proper pictures are now on my web page Donna's X-Files collection
in the crew gift 2 section.
XD

Good. I was just making sure I have a bag of my own --just adore it--as much as the All things gift shirt
Old 12-14-2007, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Floyd Red Crow Westerman 1936-2007

There's been a death in the family.

Floyd Red Crow Westerman died yesterday from complications to leukemia and long illness. He played Albert Hosteen on The X-Files.

He will be missed.

Floyd Red Crow Westerman

Mods, feel free to delete this if it's already been posted.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Definitely missed, R.I.P.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Rest in peace, Floyd.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 12-15-2007, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

You will be missed by so many
Old 12-15-2007, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

RIP Red Crow

Albert Hosteen was one of my favourite recurring characters and he was great in the part. And I always enjoyed it when he would pop up in other shows/films

Old 12-18-2007, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

PS - On a lighter note I meant to say Spooky that I absolutely love your avi

Old 12-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDeeMac (View Post)
PS - On a lighter note I meant to say Spooky that I absolutely love your avi
Isn't it great? I snurched it from someone, who'd snurched it from someone, so I have no idea who made it. But it makes me giggle every time I see it.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Spice (View Post)
Isn't it great? I snurched it from someone, who'd snurched it from someone, so I have no idea who made it. But it makes me giggle every time I see it.
Snurch??? Can't say I've ever heard that word But I may just have to snurch ir off you now