Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2017, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

I never watched Hart to Hart and I never heard of The Saint.

Watching the entire series of the X-Files over again last year, except for the technology of computers and cell phones being different and Scully's early wardrobe and hair, the actual episodes and stories don't seem very dated to me. The show aged well!

Leanne
Babybuttoneyes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 04:44 PM
Absolute Fan

X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Little_Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Um, I'm hearing horrible news that Netflix is taking The X-Files off after April 1st?! that's not good news.... it's how I easily watch the show, I don't have the series on DVD and streaming was convenient on the go and it was in HD widescreen. This is so not cool.

I'm hoping that maybe Canadian Netflix keeps it cause Canada usually has shows that the American version doesn't, but if it goes, I can't get my X-Files fill anymore unless I dish out moolah and then have to go through the annoying process of putting in DVD's instead of just watching whatever season I want on my iPad while multitasking.

This makes me grumpy.

Leanne
Babybuttoneyes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:12 AM
Absolute Fan

There is no logic to it. Netflix sucks.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Little_Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
Um, I'm hearing horrible news that Netflix is taking The X-Files off after April 1st?! that's not good news.... it's how I easily watch the show, I don't have the series on DVD and streaming was convenient on the go and it was in HD widescreen. This is so not cool.

I'm hoping that maybe Canadian Netflix keeps it cause Canada usually has shows that the American version doesn't, but if it goes, I can't get my X-Files fill anymore unless I dish out moolah and then have to go through the annoying process of putting in DVD's instead of just watching whatever season I want on my iPad while multitasking.

This makes me grumpy.
I think Netflix Canada is going to keep it and Hulu supposedly still have it. Lots of Fox properties are leaving the site. I wonder if they are trying to have their own streaming service for its channel and this is a way to attract viewers :/ Still sucks very much.
Andromedastargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread