Old 03-18-2018, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 03-18-2018, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the vid!!!
Old 03-18-2018, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the video!

What will become of this family in the final episode this week??

Old 03-21-2018, 03:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have to admit, I am a little jealous of everyone who lives in the US and can watch the finale tonight.
Since I live in Europe, I ususally watch an episode the very next day, but this time, we're going on vacation tomorrow morning, I an I will have to wait over a week to watch the finale.

I hope I can manage this whole week without any spoilser though.

I wish you all a great finale, and lots of fun watching it.
I want to belive, that after the finale Scully and Mulder will (hapily) be together, and they and Wiliam will be fine.

In the meantime, I thought about my favorite episodes, and this is what I think:

The two funniest episodes for me are "Bad Blood" and " Mulder and Scully meet the Were-Monster"

I love the two "Dreamland" epsiodes, but the one I love the most is "Triangle", mostly for the last sceene in the hospital ;-), and Mulder saying "In case I'll never see you again, before kissing Scully

For whole seasons, I think my favorite ones are 5,6 and 11, even if I didn't like the last two episodes, especially the last one was just too bloody and creepy for me.

What are your favorite episodes?
Old 03-21-2018, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Favourite season for me is season 4

And it’s tough to narrow down favourite episodes, I have such a long list Bad Blood and the Were-Monster episode are definitely both on it though!
Old 03-21-2018, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Favourite season for me is season 4

And it’s tough to narrow down favourite episodes, I have such a long list Bad Blood and the Were-Monster episode are definitely both on it though!
Old 03-22-2018, 01:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Scully said that Mulder is a dark wizzard. She is absolutely right! He can not only bring people back to life, he can also CREATE life! In “Plus One” (The name of the episode has a totally new sense now) Scully told Mulder that she wants to have a second child and Mulder answered: “What keeps you from doing it?” We all made fun about it…BUT MULDER DID IT RIGHT AFTER THIS COMMENT! Totally impressive…I wonder if that is his secret alien power.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:05 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I guess it’s better than nothing.

It’s also more realistic. I mean, come on. When Scully put William up for adoption did any of us expect a happy ending for all three of them? Maybe they’ll have better luck with their next miracle.
Old 03-22-2018, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can’t believe that they didn’t get one kiss all season, I really thought that CC was saving it for the finale
Old 03-22-2018, 08:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Well, I guess it’s better than nothing.

It’s also more realistic. I mean, come on. When Scully put William up for adoption did any of us expect a happy ending for all three of them? Maybe they’ll have better luck with their next miracle.
Honestly…I did expect that the three of them (Scully, Mulder and William) would have a happy ending. And maybe they will have someday, but it’s kind of okay the way the season ended. Many people say that Scully concentrated too fast on her new baby instead of grieving over William and yes, the episode didn’t have the time to give this situation enough “space” but I can understand it in a way. Scully said that William wanted them to let him go (I’m sure she knows he’s still alive). We tend to see the story from Scully’s point of view; we see it like a mother would see it. But we should see it through the eyes of William. He had two parents who loved him, the only parents he knew. He recognized quite early that he is different and that his powers could harm people. He doesn’t know how to use his powers in a safe way; he sometimes doesn’t have control over it. He knows that Scully and Mulder are nice peoples but for him they belong to this dark side where strangers go after him and try to kill him because of his powers. He knows that he was just part of an experiment and that his existence is against nature. So William showed Scully his wish, his wish to go in safety, alone to order the sense of his life for himself. Scully is his birthmother but she didn’t raise him. They have a bound but William isn’t ready to relay on it.
Old 03-22-2018, 09:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrellingTralk (View Post)
I can’t believe that they didn’t get one kiss all season, I really thought that CC was saving it for the finale
No kiss, but sex (at least twice ) and a baby.
Old 03-24-2018, 10:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Well no kiss this season, but I don't feel too bummed about it. Their delightful flirty banter throughout the season was a joy, and we certainly get the hint that they were engaging in adult activities.

That's enough for me.
Old 03-25-2018, 11:10 AM
Loyal Fan

A thousand hugs later

Old 03-25-2018, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So bittersweet!

Was Irresistible the first hug they had? I think so!
Old 03-25-2018, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well technically Scully did hug Mulder in the pilot after he checked out her mosquito bites, but Irresistible is their first really intimate hug