Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Loyal Fan

"Mulder, when was your last date? "

Honestly, I don't think that Mulder is able to have a date. Can you imagine him sitting at a candle light diner doing small talk? After a while he would only talk about conspiracy, the woman would think he's a kind of freak and run away.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SannraB (View Post)
"Mulder, when was your last date? "

Honestly, I don't think that Mulder is able to have a date. Can you imagine him sitting at a candle light diner doing small talk? After a while he would only talk about conspiracy, the woman would think he's a kind of freak and run away.

If he were to date anyone, it would probably be someone in the same field, I think.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros (View Post)

If he were to date anyone, it would probably be someone in the same field, I think.
In the same field? Please explain that to me, I'm not sure if it's possible that there is an other person in THIS FIELD
Old 08-04-2016, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 08-04-2016, 01:06 PM
Master Fan

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by SannraB (View Post)
In the same field? Please explain that to me, I'm not sure if it's possible that there is an other person in THIS FIELD
Scully!
Old 08-04-2016, 02:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros (View Post)
^

Scully!
Haha...imagine Mulder & Scully on a date! That would never be a real date. They wouldn't be sitting in a noble restaurant and Mulder a la: "Weather is nice, huh?". No, he would invite her to his paradise of bachelor apartement, show her a very bad king kong movie of the 70ties, they would discuss on how realistic or unrealistic it would be that an ape could reach that step of evolution and finally rhey would have sex on his couch.

That's a Mulder date
Old 08-04-2016, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like seeing new M&S videos of modern day them. Sometimes I find it hard to believe the modern day M&S actually exists.

yeah, that is how I can picture Mulder and Scully trying to watch "King Kong" there should be a one shot fanfic of that exact scenerio, go and write it, Sandra.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

I literally can't picture Mulder on a date with anyone, including Scully.
Old 08-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mulder never did date on the X-Files, did he? Almost in the Rain King? Or did they just go so far as to joke about it on the phone lol.

Well who can expect it, Mulder himself once said "what's a girl?" in response to an inquiry
Old 08-05-2016, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

How about that vampire lady S2? He really seemed to be into her. He also seemed to be into Fowley (sp?) and some other women in S3. Don't know what kind of dates they'd have though.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

Dating? Yes. "On a date"? No I can't picture it. I mean...Mulder at a fancy restaurant? Mulder sharing popcorn at a movie. Weird...
Old 08-05-2016, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
Dating? Yes. "On a date"? No I can't picture it. I mean...Mulder at a fancy restaurant? Mulder sharing popcorn at a movie. Weird...
These images that get brought up, are literally making me I guess that means Mulder really isn't cut out for proper dating. Poor guy! Too eccentric!
Old 08-05-2016, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

He seems more like the kind of guy who takes a girl to a baseball pitch and practices hitting baseballs.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

^
Old 08-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
He seems more like the kind of guy who takes a girl to a baseball pitch and practices hitting baseballs.
But just with ONE SPECIAL girl! The same girl he shared his sunflowerseeds with (such an honor!) And hey, what do you want more? A noble restaurant, flowers, watching the sunrise? Take end-of-the-world-diners, magic mushrooms and hanging around in a dark, cold forest at 4 a.m. instead. This man knows how to care for a girl!