X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Such a cute gifset
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's cute, cause Scully almost seems like she's going to laugh, which is rare to see, lol.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
Top right?

The one in shadow? The .gif next to the shadow kiss is from the 1998 X-Files movie. I don't know the other one, is it from Per Manum?
Ah thanks. Don't know how I forgot that.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Well...IMO you can see a difference in their behaviour towards another after they had their first sex.

Old 09-28-2016, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know I already mentioned this, but I still think they officially "did it" after the Milagro case, based on how they were interacting in The Unnatural with the ice cream and the baseball swinging. Scully was just all acting "different and giggly" it's seriously an afterglow type effect they are having together..
Old 09-29-2016, 04:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Or was it just the “tingling” before it happened?
There are so many theories about when they first had sex and how many times, before his abduction.
In "Theef" one could feel the “tingling” very much already. But I still think that "little things" was their first time. And then, of course, before "Requiem", as she has conceived William.
The super-soldier in Season 9 said that he had been very surprised when she let Mulder into her bed. But they only observed her apartment. They may previously have been at his place. And then, of course, Hollywood. I cannot imagine that nothing happened there.
Old 09-29-2016, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SannraB (View Post)
The super-soldier in Season 9 said that he had been very surprised when she let Mulder into her bed. But they only observed her apartment. They may previously have been at his place. And then, of course, Hollywood. I cannot imagine that nothing happened there.
Yes, this stood out to me as I watched S9; that comment made it appear as if Mulder and Scully gave off a vibe of having a purely platonic relationship. Also, I had been under the impression that both Mulder and Scully were under surveillance. Why only her? I can't remember...
Old 09-29-2016, 09:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memento Vivere (View Post)
Yes, this stood out to me as I watched S9; that comment made it appear as if Mulder and Scully gave off a vibe of having a purely platonic relationship. Also, I had been under the impression that both Mulder and Scully were under surveillance. Why only her? I can't remember...
As far as I remember they explained that they observed Scullys appartment because both, M&S were often at her place together. But lets be honest, Mulder checks his own appartment fir spy so regulary, he would have found that thing within a day.

So I think that this one time at her place was the time she conceived William and that was what the Super Soldier saw (awful). But before there was "little things" and maybe other possibilies not at her place.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We are really going into fantasy land here, but I think for the first few times between them, they were smart enough not to go to their own homes for that! I'm sure they were cautious enough to go to motels or hotels under different names since getting caught as FBI partners would have meant trouble!
Old 09-30-2016, 01:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Do you think they thought that far? I'm sure Scully felt save home, she was very shocked when the Super Soldier told her that he observated her. But who knows...why not?
Old 09-30-2016, 12:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
I know I already mentioned this, but I still think they officially "did it" after the Milagro case, based on how they were interacting in The Unnatural with the ice cream and the baseball swinging. Scully was just all acting "different and giggly" it's seriously an afterglow type effect they are having together..
I do think that Milagro was the turning point for our couple but I don't think they started to 'do it' after Millenium kiss which I read as their first kiss given their reactions. I think The Unnatural was their first 'date'. I think that if they would had been intimate before that Scully wouldn't had been so surprised of Mulder putting his hands on her hips. No to mention that she wouldn't had been so tempted by Diana in his fantasy in The Sixth Extinction, and he and Scully would have had a real kiss instead of another forehead one, IMO,YMMV.
Old 09-30-2016, 12:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay, so you think "little things" was their first time? And how do you think it developed in your opinion?
Old 09-30-2016, 02:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SannraB (View Post)
Okay, so you think "little things" was their first time? And how do you think it developed in your opinion?
I actually think their first time was after Millenium kiss and before Rush. The way Scully plays with Mulder's tie and say "For me" batting her eyelashes to him, then she pinches his elbow when the teen girl looks at him at school. After Millennium they always looked happy and giddy. Mulder had a line in "Signs and wonders" about Catholic girls being able to handle snakes that seems waay too sexual for him to do unless he had proof of that

My timeline is that after Milagro Scully asked Mulder to be her sperm donor (In the Unnatural Mulder says to her that playing baseball will take her mind of problems like her 'biological clock ticking' Mulder might be daft but even him will think this is too much of a rude line without him knowing something about it for sure) then he was happy to see that she responded well to his touch and waited for the right moment which was the Millennium kiss. After that there is really not logical reason for the characters to wait to take it all the way so I read all the evidence that they didn't.
I do think that "all things' was the night William was conceived though. I think they were trying to just enjoy this new aspect of their relationship but Scully was not sure to commit to him because she still wanted a more traditional settled life then she realized that she was meant to be with Mulder. Interestingly enough Requiem has Mulder starting to consider settle down with her which I think it was he was saying about there was more to life than the X-files. I think he being able to get closure on his sister was also a way to free him from these ideas. Sadly his abduction and William being a target of so many enemies, kind of changed those plans.
Summary
The Unnatural = First date, IVF failure, possible.
Millennium = First kiss, first time.
all things = William's conception, maybe first time they had sex in Mulder's apartment.

Hope you like my timeline I had been thinking about it way longer than is healthy obviously :p

Last edited by Andromedastargazer; 09-30-2016 at 02:23 PM Reason: I can't spell
Old 09-30-2016, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to the forum, Andromedastargazer! You certainly got a good theory timeline thought out there!