Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2016, 11:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey don't forget the pilot! there are lots of times where they were joking. But it's not the same, I think...
Old 05-29-2016, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

(In the pilot, Scully also stripped down in front of Mulder which was odd considering they were acting the most professional together that they ever would in that episode)

Anyway. I have a theory I have shared with fans so I thought I'd ask it here. Fans seem to think Mulder and Scully became lovers during season 7. But I think it was season 6, specially between the episodes of "Milagro" and "The Unnatural".

You see, in Milagro, Padgette brings it out that Agent Scully is already in love and Mulder looks curious. And at the end, Mulder is so scared she died on him and she ends up clinging to him, sobbing and letting her guards down.

Then very next time we see them it's so different! You know the routine with the ice cream, really happy teasing Scully and Mulder being playful and how they get so touchy-feely playing baseball at the end with Scully actually giggling. I think they admitted truths inbetween these eps, and maybe had their first time, that's why they are how they are in the Unnatural?
Old 05-29-2016, 01:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

^You're not alone I really feel Milagro was the beginning, not in the sense of that night, but it was the root of revealing their true feelings towards one another.

couldn't help but post the laughs

♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 05-29-2016, 11:16 AM
Loyal Fan

For me Millagro was a turning point because both became aware of the feelings of the other one and Mulder was confronted by the passionate view an other man has from Scully. I wish I could have read his thoughts then to know if he was jealous. But I still think their first sex was in Little Things. This makes sense to me for I think that Smokey was right in En Ami when he said :"You would die for him but you don't dare to love him". Little Things changed Scully's perspective and she opened up and let down her inner frontiers for Mulder finally. Life gave her a sign that it's time to give in But I think she spend a night at his place before, without sex. In Closure.
Old 05-29-2016, 11:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

I do agree that although they showed them "sleeping" together in the episode All Things, I do believe they were already doing so far before that episode
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 05-30-2016, 01:47 AM
Loyal Fan

You mean they had sex before? When do you think it happened?
Old 05-30-2016, 05:59 PM
The Empress Strikes Back

I was always under the impression that “it” happened in All Things, but now I’m confused.
Old 05-30-2016, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

I'm sticking to my theory about between "Milagro" and "the Unnatural". I think they were more experienced by"All Things". When Scully was dressing in the bathroom, she seems fairly casual and as though this wasn't the first time for her with him at that point.
Old 05-30-2016, 06:12 PM
The Empress Strikes Back

I'm about to get into S7 rewatch, so I'll be searching for clues.

But I definitely see where you and Melbelle are coming from.
Old 05-30-2016, 11:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
^You're not alone I really feel Milagro was the beginning, not in the sense of that night, but it was the root of revealing their true feelings towards one another.

couldn't help but post the laughs

X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 05-31-2016, 12:57 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

I really wish Mulder and Scully laughed together more often. They are so beautiful when they do. I forgot about that cute charming moment at the end of the Ghosts that Stole Christmas.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:53 AM
The Empress Strikes Back

Hopefully we'll get something next season.

Very lovely gifs!
Old 05-31-2016, 12:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey that's a good point!
If you have three wishes for season 11 what would it be?

My choice for a Top 3:

3. Return of Agent Doggett
2. A romantic M&S moment (I don't define it because many things can be romantic)
1. More information about the importance of Scully's DNA

What is your Top 3?
Old 05-31-2016, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

If it's the last season this is what I want

1: Mulder to encounter an extra terrestrial being. He needs to be validated in his life quest.
2: Scully to get a Nobel Prize for her saving the world with her science and DNA. She needs some reward for all the horrible things in her life that happened because of her career.
3: for the X-Files to continue in the FBI so Mulder and Scully's pioneer legacy will be honoured.

Ok if it's just little things,
1: more laughing, kiss, hugs between M&S
2: find out about William
3: lots of M&S banter between them.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:05 PM
The Empress Strikes Back

Everything you guys have mentioned would be awesome. The only thing I can add to that would be for Mulder and Scully to be reunited with William -as a family.
This is non M/S related but I would also like there to be another female role model that we can look up to in admiration almost as much as (if not as much as) we do Scully.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top