Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2008, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Enough of an episode discussion Neel? I loved this episode and if I were prone to give ratings, I'd give this a perfect 10.
Bleeping YES!!(I hope I used that word the right way) LOVED reading it. I will comment later about it though after I have seen the episode. I got season 3 by *cough* some other means. It's your fault.

I would love to read long reviews of the episodes you like and post them in the season discussion threads, we have those too
Old 03-31-2008, 02:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well must admit this is one of those episodes I didn't really like.

"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking." - Gregory House
Old 03-31-2008, 04:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

All i can say is the scream. Oh my god, i was rewinding and rewinding and nearly had a heart attack it was THAT funny.
Oh my god. i loved it
Old 03-31-2008, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Okay I did watch it but really have nothing to say except to list my favorite moments in the episode. The beginning with the "How the Hell should I know" from the alien was a very WTF moment for me when it first aired and now I find it hillarious. There's the close up of the poster which I totally adore. The Men In Black, Lord Kimbote, the guy who trips over the "alien body" "Roswell! Roswell!" , I don't know why but when Scully says "But Mulder I don't even remember letting you in." it always makes me laugh, and Mulder eating the pies are all favorites of mine.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookyfan (View Post)
Well must admit this is one of those episodes I didn't really like.
you are probably the first poster on this board I have met who has said that. I want to why
Old 04-04-2008, 05:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony (View Post)
you are probably the first poster on this board I have met who has said that. I want to why
I'm unique
Hmmm... you want to know why. Well, I don't really remember, I only remember I didn't really like it. I should rewatch it to tell you why

"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking." - Gregory House
Old 10-17-2009, 04:28 PM
New Fan

Darin Morgan's masterpiece.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:24 PM
New Fan

Random Episode Discussion - Quagmire

Im a Big Xfiles fan, I watch the same episodes over and over again becuase I love the atmosthere of the programs.

My top 3 Fav Episode is Quagmire...

My question is, at the end of the show Mulder shoots an alligator, at first most people might think that all the attacks at the lake were caused by the alligator, but then at the very end of the show Big Blue swims in and out of the water, so did the alligator kill all those people or did Big Blue did?
Old 09-18-2011, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey chupacabra, welcome to the board

I'm turning this thread into an episode discussion thread, so we can talk about the ep a little more

As far as I remember the question isn't really answered. It was implied that Nessie was forced to kill too due to the living conditions, but maybe someone else has a better memory than I have...

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 09-18-2011, 07:14 AM
New Fan

Thank you. Glad I found this Forum
Old 09-18-2011, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome We're all glad this forum is still around even though the show isn't produced anymore.

BTW we have an intro thread. If youn like, drop by and tell us something about you

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 07-27-2020, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 07-27-2020, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem!
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 07-27-2020, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Which were your favourite episodes from this season?
Old 07-27-2020, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

All of them. Dude, this was my favorite season of the series! I honestly can't think of an episode I disliked. My favorites would have to be Pusher and Wetwired though.
a meaningful, sane existence