Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2004, 07:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GrissomRules

I guess I can forgive them for Teso Dos Bichos and Hell Money. I think Teso Dos Bichos is probably the episode I've seen the least amount of times (twice is all).
I still don't know what they were trying to say in that episode, that the cats were the killers? I really have no intention of watching that episode again. Hell money, I just don't get full stop.

Some episodes that don't get a lot of attention that I like, are The Walk, Oubliette and The List.
Old 09-29-2004, 12:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lollies
Some episodes that don't get a lot of attention that I like, are The Walk, Oubliette and The List.
Oubliette was one of the first episodes I've read in a book format. It was a very cool story to read. I haven't watched the episode that much though, even though I own the entire series on DVD.
Old 10-20-2004, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

TNT just started showing season three last night (up through The List) and I had truly forgotten how much I loved this season. Looking back through the episode names, there are very few that I didn't like and watch over and over. Even this early, you started to get that Mulder and Scully were falling in love with each other
Old 10-21-2004, 02:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

That's what I have always loved about season three, there are only really two bad episodes. The rest are all good enough to watch many times without ever getting sick of watching them. There is also a great mix of episodes, with a good number of great mythology and humorous episodes.
Old 10-22-2004, 01:23 AM
Master Fan

I just watched Revelations and it struck me that this was probably the first time that Scully was reaching for the answer and Mulder was skeptical of any outside explanation. I've always thought it was interesting that Mulder could open his mind to anything possibility, except where religion was concerned.
Old 10-22-2004, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

on TNT they are currently on season 3 so if you want a refreshment check them out.

i love this scene in Teso Dos Bichos
(MULDER and SCULLY exiting the house, alone.)

MULDER: It's nice to meet people who really believe in something, isn't it?

SCULLY: You mean the kind who would kill for their cause?

MULDER: Do you think Bilac's a suspect?

SCULLY: No. I think he's *the* suspect.

MULDER: Based on what?

SCULLY: Based on the arrogance of his politics, on his rift with Dr. Lewton, on his sympathies towards the Indians. And the lack of any other suspect.

MULDER: He did look a little squirrely back there.

SCULLY: Maybe because he was up late murdering Craig Horning.

MULDER: Well, let me remind you we don't have a body and not much more forensic detail than a lot of spilled blood.

SCULLY: Craig Horning's blood. What do you think he did with him?

MULDER: I'm not sure he did anything.

SCULLY: You think Bilac's innocent? That the victim wasn't even murdered at all? That he was devoured by a mythological jaguar spirit?

MULDER: Go with it, Scully.

(MULDER gets in car. After, pausing to roll her eyes, SCULLY joins him.)

haha

darylbeth
Old 10-23-2004, 04:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -Jenn-
I just watched Revelations and it struck me that this was probably the first time that Scully was reaching for the answer and Mulder was skeptical of any outside explanation. I've always thought it was interesting that Mulder could open his mind to anything possibility, except where religion was concerned.
Actually, I have theory why Mulder thinks like that: to him, religion is probably too much to mankind's interpretation of it whereas the paranormal doesn't have consensus among interpretations of it. While, for a long time, Scully was the rationnal one always looking for some kind of order among the chaos to believe in, Mulder tends to form his own beliefs in chaos, areas where there are many conflicting theories involved. That is also why Mulder believed that the truth is out there while Scully believed for a long time that the answers were right there, that we just had to know where to look for them.
Old 11-05-2004, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen follower
MULDER: Go with it, Scully.

(MULDER gets in car. After, pausing to roll her eyes, SCULLY joins him.)

haha
I loved his one liners to her. And I loved how Scully got his humor and understood him.
Old 03-29-2005, 03:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

What is everyone's opinion on the episode Syzygy. I have read a lot of mixed opinions on it.

I personally love this episode. I find it highly amusing. I especially love the tension between Mulder and Scully and Scully's "Sure. Fine. Whatever" line is classic.
Old 03-30-2005, 01:58 PM
Ultimate Fan

The eppie Syzygy was very amusing to watch. I like that they address the planetary movements subject, but I just wished that they toyed a bit more with the Butterfly Effect idea.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Bump, bump, bumping up the thread...
Old 04-14-2005, 12:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Did anyone else love 'Wetwired'? I thought that there was some good Scully angst in this ep. The television signal story was really good and plus there was the LG.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel
Did anyone else love 'Wetwired'? I thought that there was some good Scully angst in this ep. The television signal story was really good and plus there was the LG.
Yeah..I totally loved this episode. I love how the television signals made people's worst fears become real...it was crazy.
Old 04-15-2005, 05:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Another episode I adored was Quagmire, because they finally dealt with the Loch Ness monster phenomenon. There was also quite a few funny moments in that ep too, and good interaction between Mulder and Scully.
Old 04-16-2005, 04:37 AM
Elite Fan

Yes I loved this episode....and there was definately some cool interaction between Mulder and Scully...this part in particular:

Quote:
Scully: You're so consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or mysteries, everything takes on a warped significance to fit your megalomaniacal cosmology.
Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?