Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Dani: I love your icon, I think I saved the same once too

Old 03-31-2008, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just read through the relationship episode guide... again ... and I really really love S6...

So many great episodes!!!

6.01 The Beginning

Gibson's back, as are Fowley and Spender. Scully clutches Mulder's hand in affirmation of their partnership, but Mulder (clearly still suffering from hypothermia) acts a bit indifferent. Still, he's got the best haircut since the weedwhacker!

6.02 Drive

Mulder has to drive this redneck guy across the country really fast, but first he trades some quips with Scully. They're both hot and sticky. The redneck guy throws Mulder's cell phone out the window, which freaks Mulder out. Later, Scully gets a new phone delivered to the car. In the end, Mulder's very attractive by the seashore, but sad because the redneck guy exploded on him. Scully stands by the car and looks with longing angst at her poor partner.

6.03 Triangle

Who knows if it's a dream, and who cares? Mulder's on the Queen Mary in 1939, and Scully's there, only she's some fancy, elegant lady. Mulder kisses her, she punches him, and then he jumps overboard. More importantly, Scully is by his bedside in the hospital in 1998, leaning in so close it's as if she wants to breathe for him. And Mulder just calls her over to his side, looks her in the eye, and says, "Hey, Scully... I love you."
*melts*

6.04 Dreamland I soooo love this body-switching

Mulder gets body-switched with this icky MIB guy, Morris Fletcher. Scully rides around with Morris for a long while, thinking that he's just acting a bit crazy, while Mulder is dealing with a carping wife and unappealing children.

6.05 Dreamland II

Scully knows it's not Mulder, now - so she lets herself get "seduced" by Morris and then handcuffs him to the bed. (First she looks at the reflection in the mirrored ceiling, though.) It's a heartbreaking moment when Scully comes to tell the real Mulder that there's nothing she can do for him. They stare longingly at each other for a few minutes, trying not to cry. Then everything fixes itself.

6.08 How the Ghosts Stole Christmas

A couple ghosts analyze the relationship between Mulder and Scully, and also try to get them to commit suicide. Our heroes crawl around in their own gore for a bit, but in the end it's just in their minds, and they head home for some warm Christmas cheer. If only we knew what they gave each other! so true

6.06 Terms of Endearment

Mulder and Scully investigate the fertility treatments of the devil, played by Bruce Campbell. Apparently they've both forgotten Scully's own lost child, because neither of them shows much emotion as they dig up baby graves.

6.07 Rain King

Mulder and Scully go to investigate meteorological upheavals in a town where everyone is a shipper. They act stilted, uncomfortable, and defensive when people ask them about their relationship. A cow falls on Mulder's room and his arm is cut, but Scully comes over to ruffle his hair, as if she's searching for a head wound. a total fairy tale... that's what I love bout it

6.10 S.R. 819

Skinner gets touch-injected with these little tiny carbon-based robots that build dams in his blood vessels. Scully and Mulder share a little mutual concern for his safety, but he still gets sicker and sicker until he's covered with horrible popping vein lines and almost gets sentimental with Scully. Krycek comes through in the end and saves Skinner, but we don't know why!

6.09 Tithonus

Sigh. Scully gets assigned to a New York case with a handsome but sleazy young agent. Mulder pines for her but behaves very well, feeding her all the information she needs. Despite everyone's good intentions, Scully gets shot to death by the young agent. Luckily or not so luckily, she swaps her death for that of an also-shot old man. Mulder gives the young man agent a little threat, and then goes to see Scully in her hospital bed. Mulder and Scully reach for each other without inhibition, and thumb-cuddle for a moment.

6.11 Two Fathers

Mulder's playing basketball, but stops to drink in Scully as she walks onto the court in inappropriate shoes. He calls her "Home Girl."

6.12 One Son

Scully and Mulder take a shower together and check each other out. Mulder tells Scully that she's very good at hiding her feelings. Later, he disbelieves her when she's got evidence against Diana Fowley, so Scully storms out of the room. Even The Long Gunmen find Mulder's behavior distasteful. Fowley kisses Mulder with her wooden lips. The whole Consortium is burned up but CSM lives.

6.14 Agua Mala

Scully and Mulder are stuck in Florida during a tropical storm. Scully allows herself to be convinced to leave a dying Mulder out in the hallway, so she can deliver a baby. Arthur Dales lets Mulder know how lucky he is to have a woman like Scully. I adore the outtakes from this ep. Hilarious!!!

6.15 Monday

Scully is forced to hold Mulder as he bleeds to death in her arms - several times. She is suitably broken by the situation. Meanwhile, neither Mulder nor Scully can explain the origins of Mulder's dead water bed.

6.13 Arcadia

Scully and Mulder go undercover as a married couple, and Mulder goes into innuendo-overdrive. Scully fights him off but forgets, for a minute, and lets herself enjoy holding on to Mulder's arm.

6.16 Alpha

There's a scary dog creature who keeps attacking people. There's a dog woman who loves Mulder but of course he's too dense to realize it, though Scully does.

6.17 Trevor

Scully says "spontaneous human combustion" and Mulder's heart leaps. Some guy can walk through walls, but not glass or rubber.

6.18 Milagro

A writer kills people with his work but loves Scully. Mulder is subtly jealous, and Scully is subtly freaked. The writer tells our heroes that it's impossible for Scully to fall in love because "she's already in love." In the end, Scully almost dies again, and when she wakes up she clutches at Mulder, claws his back, and cries into his shoulder as he holds her.

6.20 The Unnatural

Mulder and Scully revel in each other's company. Scully indulges in a blatant ice cream tease, which turns into an ice cream tussle. Mulder invites Scully to a baseball diamond and says, "Get over here, Scully" in a voice that should, by all rights, have had Scully melting into a puddle of goo where she stood. Mulder wraps his body around Scully's, brushes his lips against her ear, and murmurs softly to her. Scully laughs out loud, joyously, and gamely pretends not to know how to swing. Well done, Dana!

6.19 Three of a Kind

Scully gets tricked by the Lone Gunmen into flying to Las Vegas, where she pinches Morris Fletcher's butt, gets drugged up and giddy, and tells Frohike that he's cute.

6.21 Field Trip

Mulder and Scully get trapped underground and are caused to hallucinate by a giant magic mushroom. Mulder blissfully and tenderly shows Scully an alien that he's abducted. Scully finds Mulder's skeleton but soldiers on, seeking to explain his death, although she can't stand the pain and lets her tears flow in Skinner's office. In the end when they're really saved, the reach out through the darkness for each other's hands.

6.22 Biogenesis

Mulder looks at an artifact and starts to go crazy. Scully gets all doctor-touchy with him. Fowley shows up at Mulder's and peels off her shirt, revealing her wooden breasts. Scully gives her quite a look at the hospital, and tells her that both she and Skinner are liars. Poor Mulder is wacko, so Scully flies to Africa.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 03-31-2008, 06:30 AM
Addicted Fan

I love that guide, thanks for posting it again, Kia! The Rain King one is one of the best imo

Quote:
Mulder and Scully go to investigate meteorological upheavals in a town where everyone is a shipper. They act stilted, uncomfortable, and defensive when people ask them about their relationship.
"... in a town where everyone is a shipper"

Quote:
A cow falls on Mulder's room and his arm is cut, but Scully comes over to ruffle his hair, as if she's searching for a head wound
that is the best description ever!!

The one for Biogenisis is hilarious, too!

oh and one of the best (shipper) eps imo... Milagro "Agent Scully is already in love" I wonder what Mulder was thinking in that moment
Old 03-31-2008, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Absolutely...

And I think S6 is a real shipper-season

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-10-2008, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Just watching How the Ghost Stole Christmas. I love love love this episode, and I just had to capspam it .

Quote:
SCULLY: They killed themselves?

MULDER: And their ghosts haunt this house every Christmas Eve.

(SCULLY laughs.)

MULDER: I just gave myself chills.

SCULLY: It's a good story, Mulder... And very well told but I don't believe it.

MULDER: You don't believe in ghosts?

SCULLY: That surprises you?

MULDER: Well... Yeah. I thought everybody believed in ghosts.
I when their in the car in what has to be the longest teaser ever on the show.

Quote:
MULDER: Tell me you're not afraid.

SCULLY: All right. I'm afraid... but it's an irrational fear.
One of my favorite Scully moments ever .

Quote:
MAURICE: 'Cause you're a lonely man. A lonely man chasing paramasturbatory illusions that you believe will give your life meaning and significance and which your pathetic social maladjustment makes impossible for you to find elsewhere. You probably consider yourself passionate, serious, misunderstood. Am I right?

MULDER: "Paramasturbatory"?
Mulder getting psycho-analysed by a ghost and Paramasturbatory?

Quote:
LYDA: (laughs) Poetic illusions aside, the outcome, Mulder, is pretty much the same.

(LYDA stands and holds open her robe exposing the bullet wound.)

MULDER: (shocked) Oh...!

LYDA: I don't show my hole to just anyone.

MULDER: (rather disgusted) Why are you showing it to me?

Quote:
LYDA: The bodies under the floor-- maybe that was just some kind of Jungian symbolism. Or maybe... there's a secret lovers' pact.

MULDER: (sighing with a smile) We're not lovers.

LYDA: And this isn't a pure science. But you're both so attractive and there'll be a lot of time to work that out. (holds a gun out to him) Go ahead, take it.
I love the way Lily Tomlin says "But you're both so attractive" . Both her and Ed Asner were great in the episode

The end where they exchange gifts .
Old 04-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Paramasturbatory

I love this ep... so shippy and sooo funny.

I was torn between and when I watched it for the first time

Thank you so much for posting the caps and and quotes! You made my day!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Glad you liked the post Kia .
Old 04-11-2008, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Absolutely The only thing I didn't LOVE about the ep was that we didn't get to see the presents

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KIA* (View Post)
The only thing I didn't LOVE about the ep was that we didn't get to see the presents
So true ! It should be asked on one of the conventions

"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking." - Gregory House
Old 04-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Cindy for you
Old 04-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookyfan (View Post)
So true ! It should be asked on one of the conventions
Definetely

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 07-18-2009, 08:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

aw, your LJ page is absolutely awesome! smart quotes along with the screencaps! s6 & s7 is my X-Files fave seasons. still can't settle which season is the best
i like the quotes you use in Drive about the Jehovah's Witness is it so usual for people from JW to knock on your door?
Old 07-18-2009, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

That is an awesome picspam! Massive love for it.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by esdawet (View Post)
aw, your LJ page is absolutely awesome! smart quotes along with the screencaps! s6 & s7 is my X-Files fave seasons. still can't settle which season is the best
i like the quotes you use in Drive about the Jehovah's Witness is it so usual for people from JW to knock on your door?
Oh they're not my screencaps, I wish they were I found them through the LJ X Files community