Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2004, 10:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Suga*Babe

Patient X and The Red and the Black were two of my favourites, for some reason I really liked creepy non-believer Mulder.

I really like these episodes as well. I didn't mind that Mulder and Scully's roles were in a way reversed. It was good to see a different side of them. I have alway's like Cassandra's character as well.
Old 10-21-2004, 11:10 PM
Loyal Fan

PMP has gotta be my favorite episode, it's just so heartfelt and stuff, and odd

I love it, and whenever I hear that song now, I think back to this episode, and M/S dancing and just looking happy
Degrassi-Sean/Emma/Jay&Manny/Spinner&Ash/Craig,OLTL-Nat/John, GH-Dillon and Georgie,T7S-Donna/Eric,OTH-Lucas/Haley... X-Files-Mulder and Scully, Freaks and Geeks-Daniel and Lindsay Got Nuthin But Love for you baby!
"So if you please take this moment Try if you can to make it last Don't think about no future & just forget about the past & make it last"~Social D
RED SOX & PATS---2004
Old 12-09-2004, 01:04 AM
Master Fan

Omigosh, I must have watched the PMP dance 1000 times after it aired. I'd just watch, rewind, watch it again

I watched Mind's Eye last night and I had forgotten how fabulous Lili Taylor was in it.

And then I watched All Souls -- not my favorite episode, but there's that fabulous scene where Scully admits to Mulder that she saw Emily on the autopsy table and he puts his arm around her in the middle of the police station. You can just tell that they are heading for that almost kiss in the movie and then getting together in season six
Old 12-09-2004, 05:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love season five as well!

There are just so many great episodes during that season, and so much Mulder/Scully UST!!! Gotta love that!

Redux II is quite possibly one of the most brilliantly written eps out there- the last three minutes is absolutely AMAZING!!!! PMP is great too- I watched that tonight and just got all mushy!
Old 12-17-2004, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

This was the last 'great' season of the X-Files IMO. The saesons after had their good eps, but as a whole it was changing.

Scully had talked about wanting children in the episode 'Home'. It makes it sad to watch that now knowing what eventually happened. For me, I enjoyed the Emily arc because we saw Scully start to question her faith because of Emily's death. Her line "What kind of god would create something who's only hope is to die?" was so life changing for her. I liked seeing her struggle with trying to understand that question.

Detour is such an underrated ep but one of my favorites. I liked the innuendo between them in it too.

...raining sleeping bags
Old 02-10-2005, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

One of my fave episodes is Bad Blood. Loved it..never get bored of it.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Again, bumping up the interesting season threads...
Old 04-14-2005, 04:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ok what do you guys think are the worst episodes of this season? Or are there any moments or decisions which you think should never have happened?
Old 04-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sorry, ignore this post.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

I am one of those people who didn't believe how skeptical Mulder had become, just because somebody told him that they gave Scully cancer to make him believe. I am also one of those people who thought that the Emily storyline for Scully who had just recovered from a cancer was insensitive on the part of the writers and completely irrelevent. Notice how Emily was never mentionned again after the episode 'All Souls'?
Old 04-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm in total agreeance with the Emily storyline. That never sat well with me.
Old 04-15-2005, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah thats so true...Emily was never mentioned after that episode...it was forgotten.

I love Mind's eye. It was so bizarre how that blind woman could look through the killer's eyes. I can't remember if it was true or not?? could she really see through the killer's eyes?
Old 04-15-2005, 05:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes, she could because at the end of the episode, she shoots the murderer and just before doing so, she says 'I hate the way you see me.'

Lili Taylor, who plays the blind girl, is one my favourite actresses. I recently found out that she was nominated at the Emmy Awards that year for her guest performance in that episode. She didn't win though, that's a shame.
Old 04-16-2005, 04:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel
Yes, she could because at the end of the episode, she shoots the murderer and just before doing so, she says 'I hate the way you see me.'

Lili Taylor, who plays the blind girl, is one my favourite actresses. I recently found out that she was nominated at the Emmy Awards that year for her guest performance in that episode. She didn't win though, that's a shame.
I love Lili Taylor too...great actress...and her performance was outstanding. Its a shame she didn't win.
Old 04-16-2005, 11:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Did you see her in the 2001 movie Anne Frank too? She played a great Miep Gies.