Old 06-05-2017, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

AUDREY
Old 06-06-2017, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

I think the last episode I've watched now is Memento Mori.

E.T.A. Now I'm watching "Deep Throat" and have realized the diner they eat at in the second episode, is an actual diner that I drive by every morning on my way to work I should go eat there sometime of course, it's 25 something years later and maybe a darker shade of blue, but I still pass filming crews set up there sometimes!

Also the Seth Green and his girlfriend in there? The way they are dressed looks like a joke, but I laughed cause that's exactly how kids at school were actually dressed, kinda grungy.... just the way I must have looked. . Wow, did we look ridiculous in retrospect

Last edited by beloved of the sky; 06-06-2017 at 06:26 PM
beloved of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Ok, I’m just watching “Bad Blood” tonight and I laugh at the part where Mulder is so into his theory about the cows having Vampire-like injuries to the neck, that when Scully says “well, it’s obviously not a vampire!”, Mulder actually asks “well, why not?” Completely in a serious way of asking her I almost forget there are no such things as them when I hear Mulder sounding so convinced about it
Old 02-27-2018, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Ian Somerhalder

Monday
tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Obliette
Old 04-09-2018, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Arcadia
Old 04-12-2018, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

X-Files: Fight the Future
Old 04-16-2018, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

My Struggle IV
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Little_Stewie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Field Trip (one of my favourites)
Old 04-25-2018, 11:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

i have to admit that the x files is one of the shows i only ever watched in german. i mean i already watched the original and that was like two decades ago and streaming wasnt really a thing then haha. so i dont really know the english titles but i know almost all german ones haha

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla | RuPauls Drag Race Campaign

Madame Regal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Season 5 episode 9. Catching up on 5 spike.
Schizogeny. Good ep.
X Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Welcome!

Yeah I like Schizogeny, it's kind of funny, and M&S arguing a lot with Scully acting more jealous about Dt. White and Ryan Reynolds as a victim in the opening.
Old 05-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reason to believe (View Post)
Welcome!

Yeah I like Schizogeny, it's kind of funny, and M&S arguing a lot with Scully acting more jealous about Dt. White and Ryan Reynolds as a victim in the opening.

5 spike showing season 5 currently which still holds good today. Just detecting the regurgitating of storylines a little bit. But still have that edge and ability to shock.

The app called VIDIO has every x files episode from the pilot, so currently on S3 ep1 which is when the show was potentially at its peak.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

DPO s3 ep3
Haven't seen this for 20y+. Phoebe's brother and Jack Black excellent. Classic 'Monster of the Week' ep, apparently on the notice board to do list since s1 under the heading 'Lightning boy'. Mulder & Scully at their 'still surprised by anything, sceptical but prepared to believe' best.
A classic plot where the locals don't believe to the point of putting everyone at risk, only Mulder sticks to his guns. No real plot twists as we kind of know from the beginning who dunnit and why and how, these episodes work because it just waits for M/S to work it out and how many steps they are behind until the climax. Another episode ends with the villain locked up for a potential sequel. Am i right that only Robert Modell got his sequel? After Eugene obviously....... Surely Darin could have been used again.
The teaser is one of the series best. The scene where he kills Zero is visually stunning and not dated.
I remember this being one of the first i ever watched and it definitely still holds up. True X-Files classic.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

DPO s3 ep3
Haven't seen this for 20y+. Phoebe's brother and Jack Black excellent. Classic 'Monster of the Week' ep, apparently on the notice board to do list since s1 under the heading 'Lightning boy'. Mulder & Scully at their 'still surprised by anything, sceptical but prepared to believe' best.
A classic plot where the locals don't believe to the point of putting everyone at risk, only Mulder sticks to his guns. No real plot twists as we kind of know from the beginning who dunnit and why and how, these episodes work because it just waits for M/S to work it out and how many steps they are behind until the climax. Another episode ends with the villain locked up for a potential sequel. Am i right that only Robert Modell got his sequel? After Eugene obviously....... Surely Darin could have been used again.
The teaser is one of the series best. The scene where he kills Zero is visually stunning and not dated.
I remember this being one of the first i ever watched and it definitely still holds up. True X-Files classic.
Reply   Post New Thread