New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2017, 02:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

What's the last episode you watched #11

recent posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
I need to see some season 8 episodes again, cause I do recall thinking these episodes weren't bad at all, I just missed Mulder... did I mention already I missed DD, as much as I love Scully?

Dogget' voice was sexy!

Chris Carter kind of pissed everyone off with his ideas for characters, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrellingTralk (View Post)
Existence was my last episode

And I found Doggett's gruffness quite sexy as well lol. I'm always typing up my thoughts in my LiveJournal by the way after I finish watching a season, if anyone is interested in reading more on what I thought of the episodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromedastargazer (View Post)
I'm not surprised I think I'm the only fan that thinks that Chris has actually the show's bible on his head and he just makes sure no one screws his plans so when the writers want to mess up backstory too much he just intervenes. I wonder if we will ever have the full story.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 02-21-2017, 12:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

You´re welcome .
Old 02-21-2017, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Hollywood A.D.

I noticed that with the widescreen view, you can now see the Scully double off to the side waiting for her cue to start running in the high heels,
Old 03-31-2017, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Well, not knowing if my source for being able to watch the X-Files is taken away tomorrow on Canadian Netflix, I am doing a little binge watch of some favorite episodes. The thought of not being able to easily access any moment I want to see when I feel like it not being there, is sort of killing me right now. I hope it stays in my country!

So my last episodes I've watched (til I may have to buy the DVDs) have been
Jose Cheung's from Outer Space
Quagmire
Detour (I wanted to see both the "chats" between Mulder and Scully on the rock and in the forest again)
Post Modern Prometheus (and watched M&S dance with Mulder's look at Scully about 6-7 times )
And currently watching Milagro. (E.T.A. and in this one, Mulder really looks like my brother, it's making me keep doing double take looks, creeping me out, maybe it's his hairstyle, aside from the nose, face, similarities too, lol)

Not sure if I can fit in another before midnight!

Last edited by beloved of the sky; 03-31-2017 at 10:44 PM
beloved of the sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

So right now I'm watching "Duane Berry" and maybe this is a dumb question that's known and I can't remember... but what happened to Duane Berry? Did he get abducted or die? Or do I find out at the end of the episode, I can't remember
Old 06-02-2017, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Ian Somerhalder

Milagro
tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So right now I'm watching "Duane Berry" and maybe this is a dumb question that's known and I can't remember... but what happened to Duane Berry? Did he get abducted or die? Or do I find out at the end of the episode, I can't remember
I thought that he got abducted again anyway in spite of giving them Scully, but I'm not sure now actually, it's been a while since I've seen it
Old 06-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

I last watched "The Unnatural" on its 18th birthday/anniversary, 25 April. I love that episode!
Old 06-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

^
It's an awesome baseball-centric episode!
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Little_Stewie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Stewie (View Post)
^
It's an awesome baseball-centric episode!
It is! It's like a love lettre to baseball! Plus I'm in love with the bromance between Arthur Dales and Josh Exley! I wish there had been more episodes about them, but I understand why a one-off was the right way to tell their story.

I seriously cry each and every time I watch the episode, when Ex dies in Arthur's arms at the end, with his "true face."
Old 06-04-2017, 05:53 AM
Elite Fan

Aww, I loved The Unnatural, David should really write another episode for the new season
Old 06-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrellingTralk (View Post)
Aww, I loved The Unnatural, David should really write another episode for the new season
IDK, I'm not sure he'd be able to recreate the magic of "The Unnatural." While I liked "HAD" well enough, it just wasn't the same, and not being creatively involved in the XF for so long, I think DD should leave writing up to the writers (just not CC LOL <--- I'm not a fan of his episodes, and only tolerate most of his mytharc eps because I love the conspiracy arc).

Now... if right now DD is sitting in on writer meetings or whatnot, and he is actively taking part in the creative process for the story arc for the upcoming season/event series, then I would want him to write a mytharc episode. DD's contributions to the mythology were always good. The man really knows how to create an interesting story, and I'm 100000000% positive DD is creatively more intuitive/knowledgable to the XF mythology than CC.
Old 06-04-2017, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
Info Center

Well, DD certainly accepted M&S UST and their growing romantic feelings toward each other quicker than CC. In fact, both DD and GA, being in their characters' brains a lot, accepted what was going on and upped the ante themselves. I find it funny how both of their episodes they wrote, they included total outright shippy scenes between the two of them.

I wouldn't mind a DD written episode, or even GA, as her fiction book series genre is science fiction! DD is still writing his fiction books around the theme of baseball?
Old 06-05-2017, 12:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well, DD certainly accepted M&S UST and their growing romantic feelings toward each other quicker than CC. In fact, both DD and GA, being in their characters' brains a lot, accepted what was going on and upped the ante themselves. I find it funny how both of their episodes they wrote, they included total outright shippy scenes between the two of them.

I wouldn't mind a DD written episode, or even GA, as her fiction book series genre is science fiction! DD is still writing his fiction books around the theme of baseball?
I'm not really a MSR fan, but I do appreciate their UST through the first six seasons I wouldn't necessarily want DD (or any writer) to prioritize anything MSR with the upcoming season. I prefer the conspiracy stories, and well-written/plotted MOTW, I don't need MS/UST or MSR to enjoy TXF series I would hope any of the writers involved would approach writing in the same way, don't write to appease fans who want MSR, write to create good episodes.

I don't want GA to write though. I hated her XF ep in season 7, it wasn't even a x-file case, it was sappy and too emo for my tastes. It offered nothing significant to the series as a whole. I tried to read her fiction book, but I couldn't get past the first page, I tried like seven times too! LOL I don't think she's a very good writer, but again JMHO

Today, I'm thinking of watching a Doggett episode, maybe s9's "John Doe" or s8's "Medusa" - one of my really good online BFFs met Robert Patrick in the UK last weekend, and hearing all about it has put me in a John Doggett mood! I love him!
Reply   Post New Thread