Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDeeMac
Yeah I'd say it's hard to choose much better than Nica there. What did you end up watching Jessica?
I watched bad blood, I soooo love it, it's really funny

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 08-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Passionate Fan

i watched the movie! And i still hate this nasty bee...
Old 08-05-2005, 04:03 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica20121984
Yes it's one my favourites!! What version is more believable for u?? I think Scully's version is more plausible ( the Real Mulder is actually that pletoric!! )
Old 08-05-2005, 06:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

The last ep I watched was Elegy, and only because it was on TV. I've been so bad about watching lately
Old 08-05-2005, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica20121984

Good choice! tis a great episode
Old 08-05-2005, 09:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicaBarcelona
Yes it's one my favourites!! What version is more believable for u?? I think Scully's version is more plausible ( the Real Mulder is actually that pletoric!! )
Definitely Scully's version.

Scully: He had big buck teeth?
Mulder: He had a slight overbite.
Scully: No he didn't... and that's significant? How?
Mulder: I'm just trying to be thorough.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Passionate Fan

I watched Essence yesterday for the first time in a while.

Scully: "Look, Mulder, look, I can't take this! I can't live like this — as, as the object of some unending X-File."
Mulder: "This isn't about the X-Files, Scully. It is only about you. Now, you are going to have this baby and I'm going to do everything I can to protect it. I just can't do that here."
"The Church says women can't be priests because priests have to be like the apostles. And the apostles were all male, non-gay, spoke Aramaic, and lived in first-century Judea. If you're not all of those things, you're out."
Old 08-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi everybody!
Just a quck question...does anyone know which episode was supposedly banned/was going to be banned from being shown on TV because it was too violent/scary?

Ta
Alyce.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

I think the episode you are talking about is Home from season 4.

It was shown first time around then banned from being shown in repeats. I'm pretty sure however that ban was lifted about 3-4 years later, though I think it was a cut version that was shown

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
Old 08-06-2005, 07:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I think the episode you are talking about is Home from season 4.

It was shown first time around then banned from being shown in repeats. I'm pretty sure however that ban was lifted about 3-4 years later, though I think it was a cut version that was shown
Thanks a bunch!
Was is too violent or too scary?

Alyce
Old 08-07-2005, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I think it was banned because it was quite violent and scary and it also tackled the quite taboo subject of in-breeding in a very disturbing way (not that there are many entertaining ways to do it )

Home traumatized me for ages after seeing it. I was not watching the X-Files at the time but for some reason I saw this episode and it freaked me out. I was about 10 at the time and it gave me nightmares, I kept seeing my door open and the Peacock brothers' heads poking round the door. My mum is also a huge X-Files fan but has never ever watched that episode since the first airing, she refuses to.

Old 08-09-2005, 05:18 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie2001
Definitely Scully's version.

Scully: He had big buck teeth?
Mulder: He had a slight overbite.
Scully: No he didn't... and that's significant? How?
Mulder: I'm just trying to be thorough.
So much fun!!!! Did u notice (in Scully's version) when Mulder asks Scully to do the authopsy if the 1st guy, he grab her on the shoulders and he gives the Sheriff a funny look.
Old 08-09-2005, 05:21 AM
New Fan

Oh please, what's the name of that episode where Scully thinks Mulder's betraying her. That one where people watching tv got subliminal images and stuff.

Thank u very much!!

By the way --> Lost (which has just started in Spain) is AMAZING!! I love it. I just hope it doesn't end up like twin peaks...
Old 08-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

I'm pretty sure the episode you are looking for is Wetwired from season 3 Nica. Hope that helps

Lost is finally starting tomorrow night here in the UK, can't wait! Can't ever remember when I have been looking forward to a TV show so much

Old 08-09-2005, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Yea I'm looking 4ward to Lost too!!

Nica: the epi ur thinking of is Wetwired from Season 3

Quote:
Yeah I think it was banned because it was quite violent and scary and it also tackled the quite taboo subject of in-breeding in a very disturbing way (not that there are many entertaining ways to do it )

Home traumatized me for ages after seeing it. I was not watching the X-Files at the time but for some reason I saw this episode and it freaked me out. I was about 10 at the time and it gave me nightmares, I kept seeing my door open and the Peacock brothers' heads poking round the door. My mum is also a huge X-Files fan but has never ever watched that episode since the first airing, she refuses to.
HOME is definitley the most scariest XF episode to me, I could not get to sleep properly for many nights after seeing it, I dont know why I was afraid lol, that song that they played in the car didnt help. And when they killed the Sherrif and his wife , I kept repeating that scene over and over in my head.... Damn lol

G x