Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-04-2008, 02:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

i think it was assumed, but feck. i want proof. prooof dammet. (not paternity proof, but proof that the baby was conceived by both of them )
Old 03-04-2008, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I def think it's Mulder's baby and that he knew.

All Things - anyone? lol

then in the Truth Scully calls William "Their son" and Mulder doesn't look surprised to hear her say that
Old 03-04-2008, 03:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

yeah we're meant to assume its hi, but all things just wasnt enough as much as i loved it
i guess im just too much a diehard lol.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
yeah we're meant to assume its hi, but all things just wasnt enough as much as i loved it
i guess im just too much a diehard lol.
Then I'm diehard too.

I want proof as well. All Things and The Truth is not enough for me. How could it happen? I want deatils.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

awww that's a bit disappointing...I was kindda hoping there's some proof...wonder if they'll somehow include it in the movie or not? hmmmm oh well...
Old 03-04-2008, 05:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Omg. Wouldnt it be friken sweet if there were FLASHBACKS in the movie. :o
Old 03-04-2008, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyocean (View Post)
too be honest, maybe its my age, but i can't stand those nc17 ones cause there ALWAYS about sex, and really OTT for me so i like the ones that are like..slow moving and realistic, and cute and stuff read this TOTALLY cute one where scully and fowler(i think?) were competing for mulder, but yeah it was a little unrealistic cause what happens is they have to see whos a better kisser or whatever, and scully probably would do that lol, but the fact it was so natural and sweet was what made me love it ill have to find it and post the link
I don't know why but that just sounds hillarious to me. I read one a while ago where they're out together at some formal FBI thing and Scully gets drugged by someone (I think it's another agent or something) and she starts acting all flirty towards Mulder(the way she acted in Three of a Kind). Some mild Rated R stuff happens but then Mulder figures out she had been drugged and he starts being protective of her (which I love ). It was a pretty good fic .
Old 03-04-2008, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyocean (View Post)
i think it was assumed, but feck. i want proof. prooof dammet. (not paternity proof, but proof that the baby was conceived by both of them )
I guess what you're asking for is an X-filesque "Celebrity Sex Tape", as proof, right???

.....and as far as I remember, Scully said the boy is named "William". Then Mulder replies "....but that was my father's name.." Then she says ".....he was named after his grandfather."
Something along those lines...... Keep in mind: it's been a while.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Chris would never be that obvious , wish he would've been though.

Mulder asks what Scully is going to call her son and she says William, after your father. I did think "The truth we both know." from Mulder was pretty telling (well as telling as X-Files can be) about him knowing he was the father.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
Chris would never be that obvious , wish he would've been though.

Mulder asks what Scully is going to call her son and she says William, after your father. I did think "The truth we both know." from Mulder was pretty telling (well as telling as X-Files can be) about him knowing he was the father.
Haha, thanks!!!
See, how my mind is playing tricks on me???

I WANT TO BELIEVE, dammit!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
EXACTLY! She said that when she got pregnant she feared the truth about how and why. and he said that what they feared were the possibilities, the truth (about HOW and why) they both knew. Everybody knew. Any alien in the universe knew.

But yeah, I wish it was more obvious, I mean, I wish they had had some kind of talk about it when he got back....it was weird (even annoying, I gotta say)how he referred to it as "your baby" and she as "my baby", I mean.....why do that to us Chris, why?

Anyway, you don't just name your child after somebody's father just like that, lol, like "oh you're my best friend, I'm gonna name my child after your father" it's obviously much more than that

Wasn't her father William as well?
Old 03-05-2008, 01:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
guess what you're asking for is an X-filesque "Celebrity Sex Tape", as proof, right???
Nooo not like that!
like, seeing mulder in her house or sitting next to her in her house, or whatever, then theres a scene, THEN you see mulders naked foot. So there definately isnt the possibilty that scully came home one day to just find him there, we know scully was...present..
Old 03-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Dessler (View Post)
But yeah, I wish it was more obvious, I mean, I wish they had had some kind of talk about it when he got back....it was weird (even annoying, I gotta say)how he referred to it as "your baby" and she as "my baby", I mean.....why do that to us Chris, why?
I remember being annoyed as well, by that scene.

Quote:
Anyway, you don't just name your child after somebody's father just like that, lol, like "oh you're my best friend, I'm gonna name my child after your father" it's obviously much more than that
Hehe, exactly.

Quote:
Dammit, I don't remember...... Could that be?
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
yep, her father and brother but she said she named him after his father which's kind of odd, she could at least have said "I named him after our fathers."

I've watched Per Magnum today and I've to admit that I completely forgot about it. Doggett being in that ep usually does this to me. But it becomes pretty clear there that Mulder agreed to Scullys wish to get her pregnant.

One thing I will never understand is why Scully gave William away? To protect him? Oh please! His new parents know nothing about the whole alien story and they can't protect him once he will be found by them. And they will find them, that's for sure.

I hope they will mention William in the new movie.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

^
OMG.... It almost seems like it will be impossible for them to come up with satisfactory explanations!!!

Uh, who cares.
THEY KISS!!!
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.