Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-29-2008, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

^
There is a separation rumor, really?

I could imagine they'll serve us questionable explanations like "....we simply loved each other too much to be together", or the ever-popular: ".....it was interfering with the quality of our work."

I'd prefer a funny version, like:

Scully: "Listen, Mulder...... I thought Armageddon had come, the end of the world."
Mulder: "Yeah, me too."
Scully: "But then, the aliens never came."
Mulder: "Yeah, that was quite a bummer, I agree."
Scully: "So, what do we do now?!?"
Mulder: "Hmmmm, I dunno."
Scully: "Wanna split?"
Mulder: "OK."

Old 02-29-2008, 09:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

hi guys! a little OT: I've been lurking here since, hmmm...can't remember but I did start watching x files just recently and I'm almost finish with season 5. I was just wondering, since the movie "fight the future" is between seasons 5 and 6...should I watch the movie before continuing season 6? would it affect anything?
Old 02-29-2008, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

^
Thanks for asking that question!!!
I'm gonna be in exactly the same situation, ~1 week from now.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Loyal Fan

It would definitely explain some things said in the first episode of the 6th season, just so you could know some of the context in which it was said, etc..
Old 02-29-2008, 09:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

thanks! I've decided to watch the movie before season 6. that is if I can wait a few days I have season 6 DVD but not the movie yet...
Old 03-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kia can you please add me to the list.. just saw I wasn't on it yet (shame on me )

"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking." - Gregory House
Old 03-03-2008, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by readingissexy (View Post)
thanks! I've decided to watch the movie before season 6.
I'm gonna do the same.
Almost there - I have reached S5 now......
Old 03-03-2008, 07:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
The separation rumor made me cry a little (okay not really, but it did make me sad) so I really hope their together. But I'm not going to assume anything.
seperation rumor???? nooooo please don't do that to us, CC
Old 03-03-2008, 08:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

wha! where did thou here of this discrace of a rumour!
Old 03-03-2008, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Sorry I brought it up. I should of said false rumor. It was just someone who wanted to mess with people's heads and they made up a story about knowing the makeup artist for the movie and finding out all these things about the plot. Like Mulder becoming a werewolf and M&S being seperated.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

^
Mulder a werewolf....?!?

Oh, well..... Maybe we shouldn't laugh too soon.

Scully: "Mulder, you know I like my men hairy, but you scratched me again, last night...... Enough of that werewolf nonsense, I am breaking up with you!!!"
Old 03-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Thank goodness the rumor was false! I was feeling so great and I didn't wanna get bummed out in my favorite of all the X-File threads! How are you all doing? I feel like hugging you all!

To those who actually read and (dare I say) liked my dream, thanks!

I've currently been in a fanfic frenzy the past few days. Reading some M/S fanfics every day this past week (Thanks to whoever linked Gossamer! It's an amazing site! )
Old 03-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Scully: "Mulder, you know I like my men hairy, but you scratched me again, last night...... Enough of that werewolf nonsense, I am breaking up with you!!!"

I've been reading a fanfic that was really cool in the beginning, it's called "On Son aftermath" but then it's all the same as all the other romantic fics that have NC-17 stuff That's what keeps me from reading fics sometimes, most of them turn out to be all the same, either they have sex all the time or they say I love you all the time, it just gets boring
Old 03-04-2008, 01:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

too be honest, maybe its my age, but i can't stand those nc17 ones cause there ALWAYS about sex, and really OTT for me so i like the ones that are like..slow moving and realistic, and cute and stuff read this TOTALLY cute one where scully and fowler(i think?) were competing for mulder, but yeah it was a little unrealistic cause what happens is they have to see whos a better kisser or whatever, and scully probably would do that lol, but the fact it was so natural and sweet was what made me love it ill have to find it and post the link
Old 03-04-2008, 01:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

hi again guys, another question from a semi newbie fan of xfiles I accidentally watch an episode of x-files on tv, I think it's season 8 because scully was pregnant and mulder is back...I was just wondering if Scully ever told Mulder that it's his baby she's carrying or was it just assumed???

I'm still on season 7 and I have a long way to go and my curiosity is killing me (I like being spoiled!)