Master Fan

Aww, I love that scene.
Didn't she get him rootbear .
Old 01-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

true that. didnt think its the best scene/
Old 01-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, I gotta ask, is someone really pregnant here?

Quote:
You have a great name!
Quote:
And Jussara is such an unusul name. Very beautiful!
Thank you!

And I watched the "ice tea" dialogue yesterday, aw

And I started season 2, and oh my GOD it's so cute!!!!!! I mean, it even hurts to see them not working together and when he's in Porto Rico recording information on that body, he talks like he's talking to her, and when he says "Now I can only trust you. And they've taken you away from me" aw God, I think I melted They miss being together, it's sad and so beautiful at the same time
Old 01-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Dessler (View Post)
Ok, I gotta ask, is someone really pregnant here?

Thank you!

And I watched the "ice tea" dialogue yesterday, aw

And I started season 2, and oh my GOD it's so cute!!!!!! I mean, it even hurts to see them not working together and when he's in Porto Rico recording information on that body, he talks like he's talking to her, and when he says "Now I can only trust you. And they've taken you away from me" aw God, I think I melted They miss being together, it's sad and so beautiful at the same time
No one's pregnant If you go back two pages I think you will why this all started

Aww you are making me remember all the sweet moments I want to see it again but can't I don't have any DVDs .
Old 01-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Ju, it starts on the second last post of that page. I think we're all just a little crazy with this new movie coming out

http://www.fanforum.com/f18/shippers...35/index2.html
Old 01-22-2008, 05:31 AM
Master Fan

Add me, please!!! These crazy kids are the second 'ship I've ever 'shipped! (The first was Han/Leia.)

Is anyone else doing a complete series marathon before the movie comes out?
Old 01-22-2008, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

I am, just need to watch the last dvd to finish Season 1 .
Old 01-22-2008, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

I have to dig mine out. They're buried under all my other DVDs. B/c they're all in alphabetical order.

Yes. I am just that crazy.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

I tried organizing my DVD's like that once but that lasted a day before they were all over the place again.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Spice (View Post)
Add me, please!!! These crazy kids are the second 'ship I've ever 'shipped! (The first was Han/Leia.)

Is anyone else doing a complete series marathon before the movie comes out?
Added you

I want to watch it. I watching all clips I can and for some reason one episode I really really want to see is Bad Blood
Old 01-22-2008, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

There are so many episodes I can't wait to see The Host, Irresistable, Clyde Brukman's Final Repose , and the awesomeness that is Paper Hearts and Demons (can't get enough Mulder angst ).
Old 01-22-2008, 08:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

OHMIGAWD. Clide Brukmans. Maybe its because when i saw the episode, all i could think about was frank, but anyway, seriously a fantastic episode
It was funny, but also really sad
I have to say i didnt understand the note on the door at the end. I get the cat part obviously, but what about the part about the lady and looking after her remains. Was that some kind of thing to trick others..or...something.

i feel so stupid right now
Old 01-22-2008, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

Irresistible
Old 01-22-2008, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

He saw the dog eating it's owner(she had already died) in one of his premonitions.
Irresistable is great, it's my favorite ep that was written by CC(well tied with Post-Modern).