Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-26-2008, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

No, your right .
Quote:
Then there was the long, wet, enthrauling 'Don't care who's around 'cause I need it after this long and I want you NOW' kiss in the last Ep of Season 9.
Yeah, I bet they didn't just hold each other that night in the motel.

Can someone start a new thread .
Old 02-26-2008, 02:07 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I bet they didn't just hold each other that night in the motel.
Haa haaa....well, after all they had been through, and after a YEAR of not seeing eachother.... I'm just sayin, if I were Scully, they would need the Jaws Of Life toget me off of him! Haa haa haa...

DD: "Maybe you should tell them which scenes you Sucked in..."
Old 02-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XF Victim (View Post)
Well, that's a tricky one ya see. In the great traditions of X Files, and their tendancy to make it physically hurt to wait to see something amazing, there was like, a Year between each kiss we saw. Haa haa..Not talking bloopers here.

So, there was the Alternate universe type thing in Triangle when Mulder pulled Scully in for a good-long-1930's-by-the-book kiss.

Then a few years later there was Millenium in which they had that lovely little 'It's New Years..With Scully...It's now or never..I'm goin for it!' kiss in the hallway durring the ball drop. (no pun intended..But thank God he finally found the balls to do it! hee hee)

Then...like, the next year (haa haa, but really!), they FINALLY got to kiss at the end of the last ep of Season 8. Which was good because it was that very sweet, passionate, this is perfect, innocent kind of kiss that makes my heart all a twitter...(My Perfect X Files moment)

Then there was the long, wet, enthrauling 'Don't care who's around 'cause I need it after this long and I want you NOW' kiss in the last Ep of Season 9.

So...4? Haa haa...alarmingly pathetic, I know...but 4 is better than none at all. Haa haa, and at least they were all really nicely placed, and felt Real watching it. Ya know?! So yeah...MINUS BLOOPERS/ EDITED CLIPS...I'm thinking 4. Am I wrong?!
Thank you!!!

Hmmmm, can't wait to see those kisses again. It's been too long.
I hope I hit S6 soon.

Oh, and yes..... I'm a shipper, of course.
:o
Old 02-26-2008, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Do you want to be added to the shipper list, Little_Stewie?
I'm not sure I understand the "Frankie Loves Larry" suggestion, XF Victim. Was it something from WondercCon that I missed?

Oh, and I can't start the new thread since I am new here and would feel wholly unworthy of doing so!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:38 AM
Master Fan

I'm waiting for Kia to start it (where are you ) since Neel isn't here.

Oh and the Frakie & Larry thing is that Chris thought he could keep the scenes that David and Gillian were in secret by using the names Frakie and Larry instead of Mulder and Scully in the call sheets for filming. The call sheets leaked a couple of months ago and someone figured it out right away because Larry Wingood (David/Mulder's fake name) was the a character in Millenium that David potrayed (well only in pictures).

Last edited by Cindy3138; 02-27-2008 at 11:42 AM
Old 02-27-2008, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakedHestia (View Post)
Do you want to be added to the shipper list, Little_Stewie?
Sure...... Will that mean I am signing up to buy a washer/dryer???
Old 02-27-2008, 01:18 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I'm not sure I understand the "Frankie Loves Larry" suggestion, XF Victim. Was it something from WondercCon that I missed?
Hey Hestia! Cindy pretty much Covered the Frankie <3 Larry thing. It just made it That Much Better that the girls that had that on their shirts got recognition at WonderCon.

That is what everyone was talking about when they bring up those shirts and laugh because Gillian asked them "How do you know about Frankie and Larry?" from the Stage at WonderCon after it was pointed out to her by David. (Chris and Frank saw it to, took pictures, and laughed)

DD: "Maybe you should tell them which scenes you Sucked in..."
Old 02-27-2008, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Oh, thanks for telling me! That SHOULD be the next thread title, then. (Maybe it should be in quotes? "Frankie" Loves "Larry" Hmm... Scully is Frankie, right? Why can't it be "Larry" loves "Frankie" or "Frankie" and "Larry" love each other? ... I'm over thinking this aren't I? )

Little_Stewie, you get a choice between a toaster or a lovely knife set if you join us. Act know and I'll even throw in some handy-dandy oven mitts with little aliens and hearts on them. No billing until 2009!
Old 02-27-2008, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakedHestia (View Post)
Little_Stewie, you get a choice between a toaster or a lovely knife set if you join us. Act know and I'll even throw in some handy-dandy oven mitts with little aliens and hearts on them. No billing until 2009!
Well, if you put it this way.......how could I resist?
Old 02-27-2008, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
I'm waiting for Kia to start it (where are you ) since Neel isn't here.
I'll get it. But I hope you all know that you're allowed to make new threads?

http://www.fanforum.com/f18/shippers.../#post21201437

avi by neel luvs tony

Last edited by kiamay; 02-27-2008 at 05:02 PM
Old 02-27-2008, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KIA* (View Post)
I'll get it. But I hope you all know that you're allowed to make new threads?
I'll soon make my first thread in which I'll tell you guys about the day I met Gillian Anderson...... Unforgettable. Hehe...... But I wanted to wait a little until you guys know me a little better, otherwise you'll think I'm a fraud.

......and no: I didn't talk to her.
I couldn't speak.