Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-20-2008, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Wow, I just realized how little of S8 I remember. Especially the MOTW, I haven't watched most of those since they first aired.
Is Patience they one with the bat creature?
Old 05-20-2008, 07:56 AM
Total Fan

I hardly watched any episodes in season 8 or 9. I didn't like Doggett and really missed Mulder. I didn't think The X-Files should continue on without Duchovny, IMO. Anyway, can someone direct me where to find episode recaps of season 8 and 9? Someone mentioned a reunion scene in DeadAlive and I have no idea what that was about. I need to get caught up before the new movie.

Tumblr
Old 05-20-2008, 08:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
Wow, I just realized how little of S8 I remember. Especially the MOTW, I haven't watched most of those since they first aired.
Is Patience they one with the bat creature?
Old 05-20-2008, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

I think I blocked out most of season eight, unless it had to do with MS lmao

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 05-20-2008, 12:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

OK, so I just watched Deadalive again and I think you can definitely see Mulder mouth "I love you" but very very faint. (when he wakes up in hospital). Aw...

Old 05-20-2008, 01:05 PM
Addicted Fan

I can never see it!
Ive looked and looked

https://twitter.com/#!/AESutton09
http://missamanda09.tumblr.com/
Old 05-20-2008, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

I weirdly only see it sometimes. The same with the "It's yours." one.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:01 PM
Addicted Fan

So Im watching it...and I dont see it!!! When? I think you guys are crazy!

https://twitter.com/#!/AESutton09
http://missamanda09.tumblr.com/
Old 05-20-2008, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Yes, we are.
LOL.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Looks like a power of suggestion thing. For those with awesome memories, please remind me of this discussion when I'm watching season 8 because I can make myself think Mulder is declaring his undying love to Scully.

(Maybe someone can make a gif of the scene? )
Old 05-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was wondering if anyone knows the name(s) of the episode(s) in which Scully tries the fertilization. I know about the flashbacks in Per Manum but I don't remember the episode(s) in which those scenes originated.
SweetJo~Joy**AVATAR by Me**Sarkney*SV*DrunkenToaster **Dreamer/Chemist*Stargazer*Candygirl*Incrowder**MSR**Spuffy*W&T*X&A*B&A*A&C*W&F/I **PJ'er/JK*DJen'er*Jen/Jack**Crichton/Aeryn**Rory/Jess**Claire/Charlie**Seebones**Andrew-It eats you starting with your bottom.**Max-Friggin' Eddie!~Liz-RAH! RAH!~Alex-Dodgeball!
Old 05-21-2008, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

The only scenes I know are the flashbacks from 'Per Manum'......that was the whole point, no? We had no idea she was trying fertilization. I guess one could consider that a retcon, maybe.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee**** (View Post)
I can never see it!
Ive looked and looked
It's when Mulder wakes from being dead and jokes with Scully who is she, and it's just before she puts her head on his chest. But she doesn't see it because she is looking away. But it's rather faint because it took me a few views!

Old 05-21-2008, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimimich (View Post)
It's when Mulder wakes from being dead and jokes with Scully who is she, and it's just before she puts her head on his chest. But she doesn't see it because she is looking away. But it's rather faint because it took me a few views!
yeah I know what you mean now
Old 05-21-2008, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The only scenes I know are the flashbacks from 'Per Manum'......that was the whole point, no? We had no idea she was trying fertilization. I guess one could consider that a retcon, maybe.
In S8 they did that quite a bit, The Gift being another example.